Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Why are we getting trollers

Go down 
+16
burgerbud
Link
Squirtle
Mystic
Carvel
Katerina Petrova
Rue
el
Queen
Janelle
Miranda2
Relora
YEEZUS
alex
Snow
flandre
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:09 am

I hate trolls, but I am happy I got a PM from them because they called me a fat whale. But then I showed him science and talked about all of my sea life facts. I think they might be scared of me now because they wont reply back.... Anyway, if you dont like a troll just put them on your foes list. That is what I do to most of them. I hate trolls...
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:14 am

Orca wrote:
I hate trolls, but I am happy I got a PM from them because they called me a fat whale. But then I showed him science and talked about all of my sea life facts. I think they might be scared of me now because they wont reply back.... Anyway, if you dont like a troll just put them on your foes list. That is what I do to most of them. I hate trolls...
Do you mind sharing the username so I can add them to Foe's list?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:21 am

Relora wrote:
Orca wrote:
I forget if it is against the rules to talk about a certain user? Maybe I could PM it to you.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:23 am

Orca wrote:
Relora wrote:
Orca wrote:
I forget if it is against the rules to talk about a certain user? Maybe I could PM it to you.
Yea that's fine c:

Thanks, and yea I guess it is, wasn't sure if it applied to trollers or not though.
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:39 am

creating this topic will attract trolls just saying
Back to top Go down
burgerbud
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:40 am

Link wrote:
creating this topic will attract trolls just saying
U attracted me boo.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:42 am

Some idiot is making multiple accounts and trolling on them.

Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:54 am

Guys I don't know if you know this already but my aspergers makes up some of my personality....When I get mad, I cant stop! So I am sorry if I make the trolling worse but I can't stop no matter how hard I try...
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:19 am

The troll from this morning is banned, and I think all of his troll posts were cleared up and deleted.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:21 am

Gosh I am so happy the troll is gone, they were making me super mad.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:23 am

Phew finally! Those trolls were really annoying! I also get very mad when a troll is here..
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 am

angellina wrote:
The troll from this morning is banned, and I think all of his troll posts were cleared up and deleted.
Alll except one on the America's got Talent Topic. I know it was reported, but just in case it was missed, would a mod please delete it?
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:38 am

I can't help replying

Never dealed with a troller before
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:42 am

DONT reply you can help it i know you can. try your hardest because if you dont reply THEY have nothing to reply to. b
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:47 am

They tick me off

Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:50 am

they tick everyone off, but by replying you just get even more angry. do the mature thing. and this isnt only towards homura
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:53 am

Oliver wrote:
they tick everyone off, but by replying you just get even more angry. do the mature thing. and this isnt only towards homura
Ehhh I try to ignore the trolls but I just can't help doing it. I want to, but I can't. No one understands how hard it is for me to stop doing something when I am mad.

The troll PMed me more than 5 times.They were trying to force me to say really innapropriet things and they were calling me names. It was really freaky omg.

Last edited by Orca on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mami
Senior Fantagian
Mami

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:54 am

That troller also pmed me.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:59 am

*tries to be mature :0*
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:13 am

There was another troll today?
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:16 am

yeah named burgerbud or something
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Lol burgerbud.

Trolls are so annoyinggg
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:11 pm

GAWD...theze Trollers need to stop taking over FF!!!! !!1 ://// theyre not funny and clever liek they think they are. :///////////!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just Annoying DDDDDDDx
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Makotos wrote:
GAWD...theze Trollers need to stop taking over FF!!!! !!1 ://// theyre not funny and clever liek they think they are. :///////////!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just Annoying DDDDDDDx
Kind of like how flippant you're being?

So just wondering... is it all the same person or like a few people or what?
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:06 pm

the trolls we're getting are just awful No 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are we getting trollers   Why are we getting trollers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are we getting trollers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: