Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Missing lots of things - No date needer -

Go down 
+11
Velocity
Squirtle
flandre
Reese
Takeshi
Carvel
flower
Mami
Rue
Miranda2
Weekays
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Missing lots of things - No date needer - Empty
PostSubject: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:59 am

Well a few weeks ago i moved schools because of a personal matter. It really is different and they are learning more than my old school so im happy about that, but.. Theres a gil called jamyee and shes like the class show off, she was my friend on my first day but then she started turning against me, shes spreading rumours about me. I also miss my old bff so much, i was on fantage and i saw a bracelet with me and her ( she doesnt play anymore ) and i just burst out crying. She is always out so when i phone her she isnt in.. I really miss my old school but i like my old school, i miss all my old friends too. im still crying because i miss my best friend so much DD':
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:15 am

It'll get better. Just try to find people you have common with.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:50 am

Tell your mum and dad i wish you could go to my school...
Back to top Go down
Mami
Senior Fantagian
Mami

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:57 pm

You should try standing up against Jamyee. You can't just let her spread stuff, It could be very bad. Or you should try telling the teacher?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Tell her to shut up or you'll shove a ruler down her mouth.

Just kidding. Just ignore people like that. They're losers, and people who are dumb enough to believe that lie are losers, too.
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:18 pm

That happened to me omg.

Dont worry you'll be better in less than 2 weeks i promise c:
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:23 pm

You'll get used to your new school,probably.
Try to make yourself busy.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:30 pm

tell the girl to back off. simple ( *`ω´)
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Just ignore her :]
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:07 pm

I feel ya, bro!

Does your mom or dad know your friends parents phone number? Maybe they could set up something for you to come to your friends house, or a way you can internet chat. I really hope it all gets better!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Sorry to hear about all the trouble you're going through. I went through the same problem when I moved. It sucks, doesn't it, to see your friends enjoying themselves while you're not there? I know how you feel, it gets better though because you eventually make new friends and you'll feel more at home. Whoever this Jamyee girl is, let her be the snobbiest girl she can be. When she grows up and she still has the same rotten personality, you'll be off actually enjoying your life unlike her who tormented others. She is a weak person inside, which is why she picks on others but that doesn't mean you need to be another victim. Your old friends wouldn't want you to be sad, they'd want you to be strong for them.
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:11 pm

^ Velocities post is really good, I'd take her advice

The best advice I can give is to be nice to Jaymee either that or completely ignore her. Talk to a counselor or your parents about this. Also don't be rude or mean to her because she'll be a lot worse.
I hope you feel better soon
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:08 am

When you find out about a rumor say to someone "wow sheis smart I never knew that about myself!"
Back to top Go down
Yushe
Junior Fantagian
Yushe

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:53 am

People like that are just a waist of space and just want your attention just don't pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:49 am

Thanks guys, jamyee is just like the class show off, i have a feeling everyone likes her so they dont need the rumours spread about them. Thanks guys, ill take all your advice, my real friends are the ones on here ^-^ and i didnt move on the internet ^-^
Back to top Go down
CTFxC 4EVA
Regular Fantagian
CTFxC 4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Just ignored.
Back to top Go down
http://winxclubmagic4ever.blogspot.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:47 am

hey!! at least three words per post, korrawinxfan! warning  because youre new, but next time youre getting an infraction
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing lots of things - No date needer -   Missing lots of things - No date needer - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing lots of things - No date needer -
Page 1 of 1