Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Numb - RP

Go down 
+2
Rue
Flynn
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:25 pm

The applications are still open to newcomers until Wednesday.

We begin at around 7:30 AM. It's a cloudy day, but there is no rain as of yet.

Adrian had been awake for at least 20 minutes. He ran his fingers along a crack in the boring white wall of his room, considering how he was going to get through these next 24 hours without making a complete idiot of himself. His eyes turned to the door, on which his mother had tacked a note. "Why don't you get off your butt and do me a favour for once? Clean your room and then go buy the groceries at the store. Then stay outside until 9 PM. Your father and I need a break from your shenanigans." Adrian scowled. He was used to being chased out of the house, but that didn't mean he wasn't annoyed by it. He tugged on his jacket and boots and walked out the door, biting his lip to keep from muttering insults.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Violet was already dressed as since all mayors lived in a building She made her own breakfast she sipped her tea and ate her toast.After that the maid did the washing.Violet wiped her mouth with her handkerchief.She walked to the meeting room since it said 8:00 am.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Daphne stared out the dirty window, glancing at the cloudy sky. She turned her head to her siblings. She shares a room with all of them, except for the twins. They're still in their mother's room because her mother has to breast feed them in the middle of the night frequently. In fact, that's why she was up at 7:30 while her siblings were fast asleep. She had woken up to the high-pitched squeals of the babies. Her siblings, however, were lucky, and slept like bears through hibernation. Daphne ran her fingers down the thick glass surface of the window, the cold somewhat comforting to her pale, warm skin.

{What weekday is it? Tuesday? Monday? Sunday? Saturday? I'd like to know for school purposes.}
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Emily woke up. She rubbed her eyes. Her face was sticky, her eyes were droopy, and her book was beside her. She sighed. Charlotte was already awake. Her hair was frizzy but boringly straight as usual. She waked over to the bathroom and looked in the cracked mirror. She gave a long, loud sigh and took out a beige hair brush. She brushed her hair and winced at the pain. She used her hands to cup some water out of a large black barrel. She poured it on top of her and used a paper towel to pat herself dry. She picked up her clothes from the floor. The same thing from everyday: white blouse, plaid tie, plaid skirt, white knee-length socks and black shoes. She took the piece of white ribbon and used it to tie her hair in a high ponytail. She searched in the shelves of the bathroom. Not looking for anything, just searching. She found a little container with make-up powder. She used her finger to dab it in her under-eyes to get a little touch-up. She then smeared 2 layers of ruby red lipstick on her lips. Without showing any emotion, she walked over to a wooden table. She kneeled on top of it. "Breakfast?" She mumbled. "Toast. Soggy crackers. Somebody left the window open last night and got them wet." Charlotte said. Emily rolled her eyes. "Nothing else?" She asked. "I think I've got some bacon somewhere. Just don't expect a buffet." Charlotte said. Leon started crying. He was 4 already, but he wanted to be treated like a king and get breakfast in his bed. "Stop your whining, food is coming!" I said. I took a small wooden tray and threw some toast into it. She found some cheese and made a sort of sandwich. She left it beside Leon's bed and he ate it greedily. "Food! Yay!" He said, with food in his mouth. Crumbs scattered around the floor. Emily rolled her eyes again. Leon stuck out his tongue. "Don't fight." Charlotte said, as she closed the window and locked it. "At least you don't have to clean, cook, do the laundry, should I go on?" Charlotte said, letting out a little giggle. Emily forced herself to swallow the soggy crackers and burnt toast. Charlotte arrived with some bacon. Emily grabbed 3 strips of bacon and ate them. "Don't expect me to be back soon. Both of you." Emily said, as she walked towards the ladder leading to the trapdoor. "Well, then, collect some water since you're going out!" Charlotte said, struggling with 3 plates and one tray. "Fine." Emily said. She climbed up the ladder and went out the trapdoor. She walked through the gloomy grey streets of this city.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:49 pm

A half hour later Adrian dumped six bags of groceries on the front step. Remembering his mother's warning, he didn't go back inside, instead turning around and walking towards the park. It was kind of cold outside, not a great day to be stuck outside. Adrian would just have to endure. This sucks. He thought, wandering through a maze of identical gray apartment buildings. If I pass out or something, it's totally her fault.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Emily went back down a couple seconds later. She was cold and her short-sleeved blouse wasn't enough. She took out a black leather jacket which used to be Charlotte's when she was her age. She was a bit jealous of her. Charlotte had gotten a great childhood, amazing education in a top-notch private school and she got everything she wanted. Emily sighed. She fiddled with her ponytail and stared at the housing. It just seems like an old, mute, black and white movie. She though to herself. The streets were silent as usual, and empty. Not odd, specially because it was so early in the morning. She found herself desperately looking for something entertaining, but instead she stumbled upon buildings. All of them were gray and every one was the same as the one beside it. Emily sighed and looked at the cloudy sky. The clouds were a light gray, as if they were also following the rules. The walked as she looked at the infinite sky, thinking up another story, when she bumped into something. Please tell me it's a wall.. She thought, as she bounced off. She had stumbled across Adrian. "Who are you? What are you doing up so early?" She asked. She backed away slowly. "Have I seen you before?" She asked. Of course, everyone looked so similar. She had no way to tell who this was. He looked only a couple years older than her.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Adrian stiffened, hissing through his teeth. He was being talked to directly, and he was going to have to respond. He had no idea what to do. Slowly, he turned to face her, his eyes locked on the pavement. "...No, I don't think so..." He stammered, his face turning red. "I'm...not out much, really." he desperately wanted this conversation to end, but there was no way out of it. He couldn't just run away, it was like he was tied to her until she was through talking to him. Besides, where would he run? He was stuck outside until his mother let him back in.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:11 pm

"Oh." She answered. "W-well, I'm Emily. How old are you?" She asked. "I'm 11." She said. She saw his face turn red. As if it was contagious, she blushed. Trying to find a way to escape this awkward silence, she sighed. "So.." she said. "Got nothing to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Violet walked out the meeting room as it was 9:30 am She was going to sit in her little office in her apartment (all the mayors had a big apartment) She did her work on the computer while drinking her tea in her favorite mug.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:17 pm

"....I'm 13." Adrian faltered, gritting his teeth and cringing away from her. "...I'm not doing anything....at the moment... why do you ask?" He looked up in her direction, but avoided making eye contact with her. He almost felt dizzy, like he was going to throw up. He strongly considered running off right then, but decided to be polite and let Emily finish the conversation properly.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:22 pm

After she finished she diceded to get some air before that she put her work Stuff in the hand in box (were you finished your work..) She walked past 2 teenagers/children talking.She was kind of In a happy mood because she had a good meeting
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:23 pm

"I just.. Well, I thought you were looking for something to do.." She said. She had her hands behind her back, and she fiddled with her fingers. She took a deep breath. "Because so am I.." She said shyly. "Of course, I-if you don't want to.. you can just r-run off now.." She said. Almost immediately, she regretted saying that. She had spoiled her chance to socialize. If Adrian ran off, the next 24 hours would be boring.. Not like she wasn't used to that.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Violet got a message off another mayor saying the work was handed early (so their saying its good) 2 mayors had forgotten to do that so they nearly got fired.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Even though Adrian would kill for a chance to end the conversation right now, it was pretty obvious that Emily wanted him to stick around for some reason. If he ran off now, he would probably just end up crossing paths with her again, so there wasn't any point to it at all. "...You know, I can stay here if you want me to. I'm okay....really." He said, looking back off to the side. He may well have just trapped himself into several hours more social interaction, but he couldn't stand to just walk off and be rude.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Violet put her phone away...She came up with an idea that their would be pets etc In the town..And a new shop with toys and stuff they agreed with their idea so people would buy dogs cats etc from different towns and give it from here...
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Bored, Daphne decided she'd take a stroll. She tip-toed out of the creaky room, practically having a heart-attack every time her foot made a noise against the creaky floor boards. She was relieved when she entered the hallway. She zoomed past her mother's room, where she could see her mother breast-feeding the twins yet again. She quickly adjusted her headband, and slipped on her white coat as she flicked some dirt of her black pants, and pulled on her beige gloves. Sighing, she exited the home, frowning at the gloomy weather.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Emily showed a slight smile. She knew she had made him uncomfortable, and from the look in his face, Emily had no choice. "Well, let me tell you about me.." She said. Wow, what a great conversation starter! Not lame at all. She though sarcastically. She looked around, not really trying to look at Adrian. "As you know.. I'm Emily. I'm.. 11 years old.. But I have two siblings.. and I'm an.. orphan." She said slowly, but she said the word "orphan" as fast as possible. Now he thinks I'm a weirdo. She sighed. I don't want to be rude, but maybe I should just leave to make him less uncomfortable.. She thought. "I don't want to bother you, but.." She said. "You don't seem to have anywhere to go. Don't worry, though.. You can come with me if you want.."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Violet got back to her house it was diner time she ate her cheese sandwich and drank her orange juice she turned the tv on and watched the news.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:28 pm

((@Nicole Waterson: Please don't fast-forward the time so much. My character and Primrose's have only been talking a few minutes, I'd say. It's still early morning.))

"I'm Adrian. Nice to meet you..."  Adrian said slowly. Emily didn't look like a murderer, so he didn't really think he was in much danger, but the situation still made him really uncomfortable. Taking a shallow breath, he took a step in her direction. "I guess I can come with you for a while, if it's okay."
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:29 pm

(Oh it started :p)

Melissa woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. Bzzzzzzz Melissa let out a groan and knocked over the alarm clock hearing glass shattering. dang She got up, looking for her square glasses. After she found her glasses, she went through her closet finding some decent black clothes. She skipped to the bathroom, almost tripping, and went to change. 5 minutes later,, she came out the bathroom and flew down the stairs. :Hey mom! Bye mom!" Melissa put on her shoes and went out the door. She suddenly stopped for a nice breeze. She walked down the sidewalk, giving a slight smile to some strangers.

(Sorry bout that, i came from walmart)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:47 pm

"Alright." Emily said, smiling. "Follow me. Just.. be careful. You don't want to get so much attention.." Emily said. She stopped at the wooden trapdoor that was hidden by spray-painted gray bushes that were dead and wilting. She ducked and slowly went inside. "Be careful on your way in."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Adrian obeyed, following Emily inside. "Cool." he said under his breath. "Is this where you live?" Suddenly he felt sort of nauseous again, but he fought off the sensation and looked to Emily, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Melissa kept walking until she saw a bench. Thank god She carefully sat down and got comfortable already. She felt a little bite on her leg. ouch She forced herself to scratch it rapidly, looking like a fool. She felt her hands go in her pocket finding a piece of mint gum. She took it out and unwrapped the wrapper and popped it to her mouth. Melissa felt the minitiness go through her nose. She inhaled it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:25 pm

"Ya. Long story." She said. Charlotte came out of the corner carrying Leon in her arms. "This is Charlotte. My sister. She's 23. The little boy is my brother Leon. He's 4." She said. "It's a basement, of course. It's big because it used to be the basement of a mansion." She said. She smiled. "So.. I've got.. chess. Would you like to play?" She asked. She looked around at the tiled black and white floor and at the beige walls. She sat down in a black wooden table and took out a set of black and white chess.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:16 pm

( im sorry for being so late ) 

as lia woke up she had breakfast and then head out to casey's (her friends )  house this was one of the rare times she was not grounded she got on her usual black tank, jeans, a bright green cardigan and a white sweatshirt over the cardigan she was wearing so that she would later take off when she got to her casey's house. When she got to her casey's house they had a great time , the painted nails, watched a movie and danced around silly to the band perry. when the night was over casey asked her to go to Paris with her! " anything to get out of this place " she thought and obviously she said yes the trouble was getting her mom's permission. after a long fight with her mother she finally screamed " I HATE YOU!!! " and ran upstairs to start packing her bags for her next attempted runaway this time she planned  to run to her casey's house and fake that her mom said yes and after she was done she sat on her bed and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Numb - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Numb - RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next