Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Numb - RP

Go down 
+2
Rue
Flynn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:47 pm

( I'm on my phone my comp.has a virus???)

Melissa kept chewing the gum until it lost its flavor. She took it out her mouth and tried to throw it but it stuck on her finger Aww man its the sticky kind She took it off and stuck it to the arm of the bench,while some pieces stuck on her finger. Its getting pretty chilly out here She shivered. Melissa got off the bench,took out her phone and searched up the bus schedule. Hmmmm this bus comes right N-N-NOOW?! She took of running, accidently running to strangers. Melissa barely made it. As she got up to the bus stairs the door closed on her upper thigh  which seemed embarrassing. She did a tiny whimper at the bus driver. He kept staring at her like as if it was a staring contest. She heard a couple giggles which kinda made her feel less powerful. Uhh excuse meeee. A little help please... like now?! Sorry kid-o i was daydreaming about my wife The bus driver seemed a little weird. Nice to know but can you please help i've got a lil' problem right here. Melissa got impatient. Finally the bus driver took off with Melissa stuck in the door still. Gaaaah! This day gets worse and worse Melissa let out a big sigh. A couple signs had hit her upper leg. She mumbled oww! Sh stared at the back of the bus and saw a couple of people dressed in prison clothes. Eeeh She thought. The bus driver stopped at a strange place in a halt. The whole bus bounce as Melissa's head hit the coin slot which let a bruise. She felt a tear trying to come out. Soon, she found strange men prying the door open. Ehh? When the door had finally came open, a man with a deep voice said "Go home now!" O-ok. Melissa whispered quietly. Another gloomy day... She felt sad.[/i]

Last edited by prince on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i'm on safe mode now on my comp eue)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:05 am

"Sure, I guess I can play." Adrian said, nodding. He waved to Charlotte and Leon without really looking at them, still feeling rather nervous. He ended up staring intently at the ceiling, a few feet from the trap door. "Should we start now? I don't mean to waste any time of yours...."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:09 pm

"Oh sure. What color would you like? Black or white?" She asked. She eyed Adrian nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:32 pm

"Black is fine." Adrian said to Emily. He smiled shakily, wondering whether playing honestly was socially acceptable or if he should let her win. People were really too complicated for him most of the time, but he was determined not to screw this up.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:38 pm

"I'll be white, then." Emily said. "May the best win." She said. She picked up a piece and moved it. Then she looked up at the ceiling and then at Adrian. "Well.. your turn."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Adrian moved his knight forward. He looked up at her, awaiting her next move.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Emily moved her pawn forward and left her queen with an opening for her next move. She took a deep breath and looked around. She spotted her beige book at the corner of the room. In big, bold letters, her name was written, in her handwriting, obviously. She took a sip of her water which was in a transparent glass.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Daphne found herself in-front of a flower shop. She studied the carefully placed display of lilacs, roses, daisies, lilies, and many more she could not name. As she leaned in to sniff a white rose, the clerk spoke up. "We have a special on bundles today," he said warily. "You're welcomed to look around as much as you like." Daphne nodded at the man, and continued to sniff the rose. The scent entered her nose, filling her with the feeling of relaxation. Sighing, she stared down at the yellow price tag. It was about twenty five cents per rose, and that was way more than her family could afford. Sure, it was cheap to anyone else, but when you've got 10 other siblings that need feeding and a single mom that makes about ten dollars a day, it's hard to buy stuff that isn't needed for survival. Daphne turned to leave, when she remembered what the man said about bundles. "Excuse me?" She said, tapping on his shoulder. He turned around, dropping the ribbon he was using to tie a white box of lilacs. "What do you need?" He replied. "I was wondering how much a bundle of roses costs?" She practically squeaked the answer out. He thought for a second, looking up and down at her. He looked pitiful. "Five cents," she replied, seeming pretty surprised by himself. "That's quite cheap-" Daphne began, but he silenced her. "Want it or not?" He roared. "Y-yes.." she said, digging into her pocket. Soon, her fingers locked around a quarter. Must've had it from when her mother gave her a dollar to go buy something. Her mother never said to return it, so she threw it on the counter. The man snatched it, and handed her her 20 cents of change. "Thanks," she mumbled, letting the change fall into her pocket. "When will they be ready?" "Soon," He said, finishing off his current order as he handed the box to a short woman with messy blonde hair and bushy eyebrows. "Thanks!" she replied, throwing a couple of coins onto the counter. "Keep the change!" She trotted out of the store, and Daphne was surprised that she would give twenty cents extra without thinking. That was a lot of money to Daphne, but it seems its not to other people.

-----

"Thanks." Daphne said, taking the white box into her arms. It was tied up with a lilac ribbon, and in careful handwriting, there was a tag that said "Gilchrist Family" on it. "Have a nice day." The man grumbled, and Daphne quickly exited the shop, groaning as she felt a drizzle of rain on her black head. "Great." She mumbled, seating herself on a bench in-front of the flower shop, fiddling with the lilac ribbon.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Melissa stood on the edge of her shoes, seeing her house nearby. She felt a slight vibrate in her pocket. She figured it was her phone. she slithered her hand into her pockets, took out her phone, and did her password. ! new message ! A screen popped up. Who could this be? Melissa felt puzzled. She opened up the message and read: I have a surprise for you
Hurry!
Mom~

Melissa rolled her eyes at the fact that t was her mom. She texted back Ok coming! Melissa started to speed-run home.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:07 am

(sorry i haven't posted in a while) Violet was in her apartment she saw she fell asleep luckily nothing happened.She turned the tv off.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:54 am

Adrian moved his other knight. He still wasn't really looking at Emily, so he couldn't be sure she was paying attention. "I think it's your turn." He said quietly, tapping her shoulder so lightly he wasn't certain she'd feel it.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:18 am

As she put on her normal clothes she started cycling on her workout bike (thoose ones that are meant for inisde.) As she recived a message she stopped her idea was sucsessfull.She had a great smile on her face just for her little celebration she had one of her treats when she knew she had done something good or celebrating something.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Adrian waited patiently for Emily to make a move. He looked up at her, intending to ask her to move it along, but he couldn't really see her. Or anything for that matter. The room appeared to be spinning. His face went pale. "Hey, Emily? I think I'm going to..." Adrian didn't finish the sentence, he slumped back in his seat unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:06 pm

it was 1:30 AM, " its time! " thought lia. she was happy but the little bit of fear lurked in the back of her head. so she gathered her courage ( and her bags ) up and headed out the back door she looped around the house and made her way to Casey's house and so she walked and walked and walked it seemed like forever when she realized that she was only at the end of her street. But seeing how she really wanted to leave she dragged her bags on and on until she finally reached her destination it was 3:56 AM when she got there and when she saw the time trough the window she couldn't believe it it had seemed at least 5 hours she had been walking yet it was only around 2. Then she finally rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Emily looked at her sides and didn't really know how to respond. She struggled to pick up Adrian and left him outside, a distance away from her house. She covered him with a waterproof plastic and put him below a grey roof under a building. She blushed. She wrote a not in black paper with a white pen, "Sorry.." It said. Then she ran back to the house. It had started to rain. "There is no way im going back outside. Adrian might be there.. And it's raining." She said. "Let's hope our filters get enough water... and the well should give us enough.. I just can't leave until the storm ends."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:16 pm

When the rain finally disappeared, Daphne trotted home. When she reached her destination, she crept into her room. She discovered her siblings had went out; most likely to church or what not. Sighing, she set her flowers in a vase of water and quickly hid them away in her personal chest. "I'll give you a little time for sunshine every day," she whispered to the flowers. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:16 am

Adrian came to outside. Looking around him, he took the opportunity to make a run for it. Well, that was sort of embarrassing. He thought. I can't believe I wound up playing chess with some random girl. How did that even happen...? He looked down at his watch. He still had a couple hours before he could go back home. He turned the corner, ducking under a low-hanging tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Emily sighed. She walked over to the window and looked at the calendar beside her. She had forgotten tomorrow was her 12th birthday. "Did you bring the water?" Charlotte asked. "No. I didn't. But there's a nearby well.. I'm sure we could invent some sort of pipe to bring the water here.." She said. She looked at the locked safe box and sighed. She typed in a random 5-digit password, and watched it stay closed. "Password denied." A voice said. She sighed again. She ran to the bathroom and splashed the water in her face. She washed off the makeup and took her booklet. She adjusted her thick glasses over her eyes. She looked at the window and at the rainy sky.

Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Just then, the door flew open, and she quickly slammed the chest closed. She hauled herself on it, sitting down as she swung her legs back and fourth, as if she was on a swing. Her 10 year old sister, Stacy, raised her red eyebrows. "What're you doing?" She asked, blowing some stray red hairs out of her black eyes. "Why are you sitting on your chest? Also, Mom's mad that you missed church." Stacy grinned as she sat on her own bed, which happened to be next to Daphne's. Stacy traced her fingers around the purple stitching as she spoke. "She wants to speak with you in the kitchen." Stacy loved seeing Daphne get into trouble. She could almost see her skin glowing wit excitement through her knitted grey sweater. The kid swung her legs up, crossing them as she patted down her jean skirt. "You should get some clothes that actually match," Daphne replied, sighing as she locked her chest. "Maybe then people won't stare at you like you're one of the homeless children asking for money." The horrified look on Stacy's face made Daphne smile a bit. She quickly sighed, though, when she heard her mother screaming her name from downstairs.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Melissa kept running as she got a little tired and uncomfortable. She then decided to walk home, though she had to walk only 5 more sidewalks. What could be the surprise? Perhaps a new hair brush... or maybe something cheap.. Melissa threw a big yawn and looked at the sky. She remembered her and her dad playing in the park, until suddenly, he had a stroke. Melissa thought about it for a long time until she started to tear up. Its like everything bad happens to me She blinked hard so her tears would wear down. Few minutes later, she made it to her house, depressed. While opening the door, she saw her mother yell SURPRISE!!!!!! C'MON OPEN IT HONEY BUN Melissa took her coat off and threw it on the couch and rushed over to the unwrapped present. She picked it up, and shook it to death. Be careful sweetie. Melissa untied the ribbon and tore the wrapping off and gasped. OH MY GOSH MOM! It was a new flute. Thank you so much! She ran up the stairs happily a!nd jumped on her bed. I better shush.. I might jinx it
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:00 am

Adrian found his way back into his neighborhood. It was significantly colder than it had been, even after the rain stopped. He didn't want to be held outside any longer. He walked around to the back of his house, trying to remember whether he left the window to his room open or at the very least unlocked. It didn't look like he had. Adrian made a mental note to always leave at least two first floor windows open in case this happened again in the near future. Shaking his head, he went back out on the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Numb - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb - RP   Numb - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Numb - RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2