Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????

Go down 
+6
Kennedy
chitchatcitylover
Hallow ween
Carvel
mileey
Snow
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:12 pm

The show is...Ant Farm. How are they so much alike? Well.....

First off miley cyrus and chyna Ann McLain both have characters named the same first name( yes I know china is spelled differently but still)

2nd china and miley both have to do with music

3rd the wacky friend that is a girl and weak-like friend that is a boy ( Oliver and Lilly and fletcher and olive)

4th dumb short brother that has/had a girlfriend that is a model.

5th amber and ashley/ Lexi and paisley ( one has a good singer voice and corrects the other one that is a bit or alot dumb)

6th a weird teacher or faculty

7th mean faculty members ( biology teacher  ( hannah montanna )  ( ant farm) principal)

8th overprotective dad that always seems to be alone and rarely with a woman ( though china has a mom it's mostly just her dad)

9th It's just that something about angus reminds me of Rico..

( sorry if I forgot another reason why ant farm is sooo much like hannah montana )

I know older disney shows have been replaced with newer similier ones though I haven't seen one similar as this one..

And plz plz plz do not post something like " but Disney has clearly run out of ideas!" I get iti am just posting this cuz some people haven't realized and though this show was completely original
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Spoiler:

I loved Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus and still do, so I just had to reply *o*
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Luka wrote:
Spoiler:

I loved Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus and still do, so I just had to reply *o*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:30 am

I do agree.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:14 am

well, now that you say it, it actually is alike
Back to top Go down
chitchatcitylover
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:41 am

omg they do!
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:21 am

No.

"A.N.T Farm" is based on a girl with talent who gets into a highschool program. Yes she sings like Montana but she is a preformer unlike Montana is a popstar. "Hannah Montana" is a girl who has a blonde wig being two people Hannah/Miley. She has 2 friends that fall in love with eachother and Fletcher and Olive in AF hates eachother.

Also Chynnah did not become a wacko like Miley did.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Larry wrote:
No.

"A.N.T Farm" is based on a girl with talent who gets into a highschool program. Yes she sings like Montana but she is a preformer unlike Montana is a popstar. "Hannah Montana" is a girl who has a blonde wig being two people Hannah/Miley. She has 2 friends that fall in love with eachother and Fletcher and Olive in AF hates eachother.

Also Chynnah did not become a wacko like Miley did.

Smile
Well china is only 15 so who knows? I just hope she doesn't become like miley!
Back to top Go down
Wanderlust
New Fantagian
Wanderlust

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:58 pm

No, there aren't the same. China Anne McClain is like 13 and Hannah is older. Hannah has a secret China doesn't, Oliver isn't really dumb, he just makes lame statements.

They are similar in some ways, but not sooo similar.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Tomlinsass wrote:
No, there aren't the same. China Anne McClain is like 13 and Hannah is older. Hannah has a secret China doesn't, Oliver isn't really dumb, he just makes lame statements.

They are similar in some ways, but not sooo similar.
I never said Oliver was dumb? O.o I said he was weak like how he fainted that time..also china is 15.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:00 am

well, they're disney shows. of course they're going to be fairly similar, as they're made for preteen girls. however, i don't think ant farm was a copy of Hannah montana. it's just a coincidence Smile
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:02 am

o wrote:
well, they're disney shows. of course they're going to be fairly similar, as they're made for preteen girls. however, i don't think ant farm was a copy of Hannah montana. it's just a coincidence Smile
^^^^

I agree with that
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:56 am

Miley Cryus Changed her name. It was really Destiny Cyrus...
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????   Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isn't this show ALOT like hannah montana????
Page 1 of 1