Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Jailbreak ((Roleplay))

Go down 
+3
elise
Flynn
mileey
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Empty
PostSubject: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:59 am

Ok finally it started.
---

Venice sat on her bed, staring at other cells. stupid guards, she murmured as she started to crack her knuckles. Venice stood up and stretched her body and did some jumping jacks.

(bad start)

Last edited by Luka on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:07 am

Sarah tapped her fingers against the wall, boredom invading her brain. She longed to feel intense heat on her face, smell heavy smoke in the air, hear the agonized screams of someone dying a fiery death. This cell was cold and damp, and Sarah hated it. She reminded herself that she had planned to be caught. She remembered well where she had hidden the loot stolen from the burned house. She remembered her plan to escape. Form a team out of the inmates, kill the guards and split before the alarms sounded. She wondered if any of the guards carried matches. She knew they had guns, but she liked fire better. She looked through the bars into the cell across from her, her eyes darting from side to side to find its prisoner.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:14 am

Venice looked behind and saw a tiny window behind her. She of course, walked to it and tried to pry it apart. She grunted and put her force in it but it didn't work. Venice walked away and slowly slumped on the floor, cursing under her breath. She ran her fingers down her hair, struggling with the tangles. I freaking wish it was a sink in here. She rolled her eyes at the thought.
She stared outside her cell, seeing another prisoner.
"How did you get in here?" she said whispering.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:28 am

(wooyee!)

Taylor slumped, she thought to herself, "How will I get out this time?" It wasn't juvenile when she was younger. She was about to become a adult. She thought about her old times. Entering and breaking out in a millisecond. She got back up, she needed to get out of here. She needed to get supplies, but where? Would this jailbreak even work? Taylor slumped back down. She was on the tip of giving up.

(slow start cx)
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:29 am

Mina sat on the awfully uncomfortable bed and closed her eyes. I'm never getting out of here, am I? That sentence kept going back and forth through her head. She looked at her surroundings. The jail looked like something in the movies. Dirty cell bars, narrow hallways. . and that toilet. Mina sighed and got up from the bed. She peered through the bars. The other prisoners in view looked like they were going crazy. Will I become like that too?

(The words in Italics are Mina's thoughts.)
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:37 am

(ok)

Venice stood up and walked to her bed, digging under her pillow. She found a note that read You will find a way out, never stop believing! "Yea right." Venice crumpled up the paper and threw it out the tiny window. She threw a big sigh, not knowing what to do. If I break out, the alarm will go off, if I break out, the guards will probably chase me. if I break out.... She paused, she couldn't think no more.

((p.s on the second page we could start finding ways to break out))
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:21 am

Hearing the screams and sounds of people getting beaten made Mina cringe. A shiver went down her spine. Gosh - I hate that shiver. Her stomach growled, and in perfect timing, too. She looked down the hall to see a guard. "Excuse me!" she said with a raised voice. The man came to a halt in front of her cell. "What is it?" the man said in a cold tone. "Can you give me the time?" she asked. "No. But I can tell you that it's not the time to go out yet." Mina narrowed her eyes as the man walked away. Her hands formed a fist. If I ever get out of here. . wait, what am I thinking? She was shocked at her own thoughts. Mina headed away from the bars and sat in a corner. The bars look too secure to break, and there's nothing to pick the lock with. Her head started hurting and she felt her mouth getting dehydrated. She looked to the right, where there was a toilet - a dirty toilet - and shook her head, which ultimately made her headache worse. "Seriously."
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:56 am

Venice stuck her head out her cell seeing even more prisoners. She wanted to talk, but didn't think she'd interest them. But she was brave enough. "Hey," she whispered, "how'd you get here?" Venice thought what kind of a question is that? She waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Samantha listened to the converstation of Venice and another prisoner she sighed and put her long brown hair behind her ears and lied down on her bed thinking what it was like to be free from jail.She hadn't felt freedom in 2 months.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Venice quietly said "Never mind", and took pulled her head back, almost getting it stuck. She groaned and talked to another prisoner (Samantha). "Yo! How'd you get here?" Venice slightly glared.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Drinkin and driving i think can't remember bin in this prison for 2 months. Samantha found a pices of paper and pen.She hid it under her bed so she could amuse herself.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 pm

"Looking for someone to talk to?" Sarah said, hearing Venice. "I think that old hag is drunk. She's not going to answer, but I will." She was pleased that someone else seemed interested in chatting. That was the first step into an alliance. "My crimes are arson and breaking and entering." She could only see the left half of Venice's face, but Sarah could tell she was young. She smiled, knowing young girls were pretty easy to trick.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Dude in 2 months do you think i was drunk? why does nowone belive me I'm not some kind of wierdo Samantha went back lieing in her bed She thought of how to break out she now used her paper of how to break out plan but then she thought what if it didn't work?? What if she had to be in longer she thought if she was nice alot her time in prison would go down and get a new name but she knew she had to break out.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:41 pm

old hag? Venice chuckled a little. "Well, I murdered a family", she paused for a minute but continued. "It actually felt nice to do it, but getting caught wasn't" She felt a grin run across her face as she said that. "What kind of jail doesn't serve food to their prisoners?" She shook her head with a groan. She felt her mouth watering at the thought of food.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Spring woke up from a long nap. She dreamed as if she were a fly on the wall. Could go almost anywhere. Unoticed. She punched the wall. She looked at her red had and shook off the pain. It had been worse. She looked at the clock. About 1:00 pm. She looked at the guards serving the food quietly. She patiently waited for her food.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Mina looked down the hall. Two cells down were some people taking. Like normal people. . who got arrested. How annoying. . She rested her head on the side of the bed. "My eyeglasses are giving me a headache." She said taking them off and putting them on the floor. She pushed herself up and paced around out of boredom. After a few twists and turns, she felt something stuck on the bottom of one of her boots. Mina carefully slid it off and found a pin. It wasn't the ones in her hair - it was a safety pin. This is why somebody really should clean these cells more often. Thinking that it would be beneficial, she went over to her bed and hid it under her thin cushion. Hearing nearing voices, she sat on the bed and acted normal (or tried to, at least).
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:00 pm

((i think this is the 2nd page..we could start finding ways to break out!))

Venice walked away angrily, as she saw a brick poking out. Hmm.. She took it out and saw a light faaaaar away. No, this cannot be true! She rubbed her eyes with her hands to make sure it wasn't just a hallucination. As she opened her eyes, she waited for her vision to come back. Oh my gosh! It really is light! She took another brick out.

flood control xP
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:05 pm

As the people came down the jail cells she got her food as she rose from her bed.She ate her food on her chair there was only a few cells with chairs She felt a bit of light on her because Venice had removed a brick from the wall.She stared at her wall and looked under her bed something deep behind was a shovel she thought this might come in use she could break one of the tiles on the floor since they were loose and dig until she got out of jail and when she did she would put the tile back in it's place.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:09 pm

((Ikr flood controll can be so furstpalting))

Spring saw a light shining through some bricks. Could it be? Yes. A way out. She went outside and slid the brick back into the building. She saw another prisoner. She waved and ran to talk. "If there is more tell them to go by that lake over there." she whispered and pointed out into the distance. "There is a lake way into the woods. In the middle." Spring said as she took off sprinting. Hmh, maybe being in cross country paid off in the long run.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:14 pm

(I believe that jail's aren't made with bricks, or at least ones with old fashioned cement. Is this taking place in a poor country?)

Mina looked at the guard outside of her cell. "Mina Black, it's your turn." A deep voice said, opening the cell door. "My . .turn?" She hesitated. Am I going to get executed? "My turn for-" She got cut off. "Out on the field. Let's go." Yet another shiver went down Mina's spine. Phew. She followed the guard after putting her glasses and her left boot on.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:26 pm

((Well what do you want me to do spoon my way out??))

When Spring finally got to the lake she fell to her knees and let her head dip to the water. "huhh, hu hu huhhh..." She huffed out of breath. That had to be 6 miles of non stop running. What if they were already on to her? Spring walked her way over to an apple tree and climbed it and ate an apple. She sat and wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:29 pm

( well basically yes... i'll state that in the plot)

Venice took one more brick off. That's enough, I think I could crawl through this.
She forced her body through the hole and got crammed. It feels like the walls are closing in! She crawled a little faster, seeing the light come closer. "Hey!" a deep voice echoed through the hole. Venice turned around and saw a guard. No!!! She finally made it and wiggled out, and took a deep breath. Here it is Venice, grass, fresh air, and more stuff I can't even think of...
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:43 pm

(: Yes. You go do that.)

Mina followed the guard. These guards don't seem too strict. Nor do they look so strong. After what seems like a hundred cells, we made it out. This doesn't look like a field at all. It looks just like a big room with no ceiling. . The guard left her there. Alone. Are the guards here really that unintelligent? Or are they just testing me? Mina bit her lip, wondering if she should risk the chance of getting caught trying to escape.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Spring saw a girl prisoner come running. "Hello. I'm Spring. What do they call you." Spring said and tossed a apple at the prisoner.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Venice jumped at Spring's voice, but caught the apple. "The name's Venice, and you scared me.." She rolled her eyes and took a bite of the apple. Mmmmm. She stood on the edge of her toes, seeing factories, and buildings. She saw a tree stump and sat on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jailbreak ((Roleplay))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next