Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Rue
Roc Hijohshiki
CTFxC 4EVA
rice
Hallow ween
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Yay!! I went on a shopping spree with my mom and she got me a baby lips lip balm and then when I got home I took a shower and then I started decorating my room by myself for about 1 hour. And then I ate dinner. When I went home I continued decorating but all my decorations were falling off and I wasted a bunch of toothpaste and i did 2 or 3 hours of decorating for nothing. And then my dad fell asleep. We waited for him to wake up. We celebrated at like 11 pm.
Oh and also now my wall has a bunch of toothpaste because everything was falling off.
And I used toothpaste to stick things on the wall because I didn't have any glue
Let's just say it was fine until I went home from the shopping spree. I'm also sad because I and 1002 followers on ig but then people unfollowed and now I'm back to 992 followers.
And then in the middle of the night I got diarrhea. Like it wasn't bad and I didn't have to go to the bathroom a lot of times I only went once but it was still diarrhea if that made sense.
But the cake was really good. And I'm excited to try my baby lips lip balm. I got cherry velvet! So now I just woke up and yea. *homer Simpson voice* WOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
rice
Senior Fantagian
rice

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Happy Bithdayyyyyyyy ★★

Enjoy your lip balm and sorry about your followers. I would follow you..if I had IG...

Enjoy your night!
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Dulce wrote:
Happy Bithdayyyyyyyy ★★

Enjoy your lip balm and sorry about your followers. I would follow you..if I had IG...

Enjoy your night!
I'm in china so enjoy my day. My birthday was yesterday according to china. And... My mom told me she was gonna change me to a US citizen! I use to be a German citizen. I'm also kinda sad though because that means I won't be three things. Chinese, German citizen, lives I the US. oh well.
Back to top Go down
CTFxC 4EVA
Regular Fantagian
CTFxC 4EVA

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:37 am

Happay Birthday!
Back to top Go down
http://winxclubmagic4ever.blogspot.com
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:47 am

Happy Birthday, Linda!
♓@℘℘⑂ ℬḯґ☂нḓ@¥ т◎ ƴ☺υ❣

What flavor was the cake? What type was it (cheesecake, sponge, etc)? Have fun putting on your lip balm!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:13 am

Happy birthday ur a Us citizen now? that means you can use YouTube! I hope you enjoyed your cake! on my birthday i had this GIANT Chocolate cupcake birthday cake....Next time i'm choosing vanilla icing /butter cream I LOVE BUTTER CREAM Also enjoy your lip balm!! (i have about 100 would give some if I lived were you are.)
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:26 am

Snowy wrote:
Happy birthday ur a Us citizen now? that means you can use YouTube! I hope you enjoyed your cake! on my birthday i had this GIANT Chocolate cupcake birthday cake....Next time i'm choosing vanilla icing /butter cream I LOVE BUTTER CREAM Also enjoy your lip balm!! (i have about 100 would give some if I lived were you are.)
Umm no that's not how it works. You can't watch YouTube just because your a US citizen. And this is my first time having a lip balm I usually don't wear lip balm. @luminous I don't know what type, it was like this bread with a thing layer of this brown sweet thingy and the top layer was this pink layer which I think is coconut. I have a pic of it on ig.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:33 am

Wow you're having fun, my birthdays are boring.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Adventure-time-party-time-gif
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:35 am

Happy birthday!!! I'm gonna check your Instagram to see the cake! Also aren't you suppose to be 18 or 21 to become a us citizen if you are not???
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Hallow Ween wrote:
Happy birthday!!! I'm gonna check your Instagram to see the cake! Also aren't you suppose to be 18 or 21 to become a us citizen if you are not???
Yes that's true but my mom said if she becomes a US citizen then I automatically become one too
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:49 pm

My dog said happy bday. She wouldn't let me get on...Mad Mad Neutral Mad No 
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Infinite wrote:
My dog said happy bday. She wouldn't let me get on...Mad Mad Neutral Mad No 
Lol. Btw the pink mustache is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Happy Belated or Birthday.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:22 am

Larry wrote:
Happy Belated or Birthday.
Thanks. It's belated. I just used my lip balm today and it smells so good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Page 1 of 1