Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+16
alison
Hallow ween
Rue
evan
Lord Voldemort
YEEZUS
Snow
emiko
o
Flynn
Link
flower
Miranda2
flandre
alex
el
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:10 am

It's not my fault. I'm here in china with no school or homework and my mom is always on her phone and my dad is always with my grandma taking care if her. I only see my dad during lunch and night time. On instagram everyone is asleep so I can't chat with anyone. Like seriously I never have anything to do. I stretch everyday for about thirty minutes, I eat lunch and dinner for like one hour, and that's it. What else am I suppose to do? Watch YouTube? No it's blocked. Go on instagram? No everyone is asleep and won't like my pics. Go on here? Yes. There's like usually always someone on here. The games are the only things I can actually do. In entertainment, it's usually YouTube videos. Which is blocked. On serious discussions, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Like I don't know what procrastinating is and stuff. Games are the only things where I don't have to ask what a word means. Except when Jeff said "the omission of the tilde makes it much better" I had to ask what that meant because I don't know what omission and tilde are. Yea I post a lot but what else can I do? Go outside? No I'm not allowed to by myself and my mom is usually working. Like what else am I suppose to post in. On all the topics I don't post in it probably means I don't know what we are talking about or because it's about anime or because it's a role play and I don't feel like joining. I just want to go home where I can be with my friends, have play dates, and actually have something to do. And my friends won't respond to me on my email. Not my fault ok. I'm just bored about 70% of the day.Sad
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:54 am

Maybe Mace could try to remove the Posting Games section for a short period of time to see what happens? I think it could be a fun experiment to see what'll happen without it.
Back to top Go down
alison
Regular Fantagian
alison

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 am

Hallow Ween wrote:
Well Linda and I are bored...and we like the posting games. There isn't alot of topics like there used to be. That's why I post alot in posting games.
Linda wrote:
It's not my fault. I'm here in china with no school or homework and my mom is always on her phone and my dad is always with my grandma taking care if her. I only see my dad during lunch and night time. On instagram everyone is asleep so I can't chat with anyone. Like seriously I never have anything to do. I stretch everyday for about thirty minutes, I eat lunch and dinner for like one hour, and that's it. What else am I suppose to do? Watch YouTube? No it's blocked. Go on instagram? No everyone is asleep and won't like my pics. Go on here? Yes. There's like usually always someone on here. The games are the only things I can actually do. In entertainment, it's usually YouTube videos. Which is blocked. On serious discussions, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Like I don't know what procrastinating is and stuff. Games are the only things where I don't have to ask what a word means. Except when Jeff said "the omission of the tilde makes it much better" I had to ask what that meant because I don't know what omission and tilde are. Yea I post a lot but what else can I do? Go outside? No I'm not allowed to by myself and my mom is usually working. Like what else am I suppose to post in. On all the topics I don't post in it probably means I don't know what we are talking about or because it's about anime or because it's a role play and I don't feel like joining. I just want to go home where I can be with my friends, have play dates, and actually have something to do. And my friends won't respond to me on my email. Not my fault ok. I'm just bored about 70% of the day.Sad
here's a list of things to do when you're bored:
http://opishposh.com/101-things-to-do-when-youre-bored-at-home/
notice how spamming and bumping every single posting game on here isn't on the list
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:29 am

I do it because I'm bored and I have no life.
Back to top Go down

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:11 am

heres a solution linda: go on a lounge forum and do that. THIS is for fantage. i mean no offense there.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:13 pm

Thank's Anna. If you're bored there's many other sites you can go on, there's games and tumblr and lots of other fun things too do, there's no need to SPAM on here. I'm not with the deleting all the old and inactive posts though, if we'd do that we'd simply be erasing part of FF's history.
Back to top Go down
lenord
New Fantagian

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:25 pm

poosting games r fun!
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm sorry ok guys Sad 
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Not to soundrude or anything, but...

where would this topic be if there weren't any posting games?

On a more serious note, I think the posting games thing is a form of procrastination. That people who come on every 5 minutes to post on some posting game are seriously bored or need a break from homework or something. When you procrastinate, things that would normaly be completely boring to you are suddenly interesting. So, lame posting games would seem like an adventure to the moon. So I think if you only have a few minutes every so often because you have something else to do, then posting in the posting games is perfectly fine. However, if you have 2 hours of free time, you shouldn't be wasting it on posting games. That is when you do something more time consuming, like writing in an rp or making some graphics. Or you could even do something that has nothing to do with the forum, like playing a computer game or reading a book.
To be honest, I kind of wish there was some kind of rp that everyone could join without  making a bulky app and they could bumpit whenever they wanted if the forum was getting dull.
Linda maybe try to become an rper? I dunno it's fun to me and it's time consuming so I dunno try it if you want

I dunno Rp spam is better than pg spam
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Rp spam is worst to me. I'm okay with the p games but the rp is bugging me.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:15 am

Kennedy wrote:
Rp spam is worst to me. I'm okay with the p games but the rp is bugging me.
Why? Currently there are less than 3 active RPs, and lately they've been having a tendency to die quickly.
Contrarily there must be at least 50 posting games being spammed daily, on a 1 post per minute basis.
I actually really enjoy RPs. They're a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:18 am

As everyone else said well some ppl rp spam bugs me i can't even catch up anymore.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:22 am

Yes we all get carried away esp yesterday because I was super hyper. I agree with Vold, as you noticed I haven't been on a lot today because I found something better to do with my life.

NEVER DRINK STUFF AT NIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Yeah that is also a reason I don't go on RPs...anyways I think y'all should be happy now. I'm playing fantage more now. So I won't be on that much.

So go ahead and so your victory dances xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: