Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

should I ever join a RP?

Go down 
+5
Colorora
Snow
X
Miranda2
flandre
9 posters
AuthorMessage
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

should I ever join a RP? Empty
PostSubject: should I ever join a RP?   should I ever join a RP? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:40 pm

I been on here for a long time and I would look at the the RP topics and I'm not completely sure of joining any... scratch 
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: should I ever join a RP?   should I ever join a RP? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:58 pm

You should join the rp fam! There so fun. Its like writing books with other people.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: should I ever join a RP?   should I ever join a RP? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Well, I'm not good at them, but I don't see a reason not to try.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: should I ever join a RP?   should I ever join a RP? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:46 pm

If you want to...I used to RP but now it is kinda boring...or at least these new RPs aren't really interesting me,,
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: should I ever join a RP?   should I ever join a RP? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:39 pm

You'll make a great RPer since you post often and spark great conversation.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: should I ever join a RP?   should I ever join a RP? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:24 pm

When I started it really interested me and then I was completely hooked. You don't have to be miss award winning novelist to get tojoin an rp, but you can't have zero writting skills. I don't really know how someone needs to qualify, really I was a noob but when I join my first rp but I was lucky enough that it lasted about 20 pages. Just remember not to post stupid things or annoy people because that post could end the entire thing. Unfortunately, I learned thatthe hard way :embarrassed:

GOLDEN RULE FOR RPING: NEVER USE A KINDLE IT IS TYPOTASTIC AS YOU CAN SEE FROM HALF MY POSTS
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: should I ever join a RP?   should I ever join a RP? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:26 pm

If you really want to, then go for it. I don't see any reason not to, if you don't like it afterwards you can stop.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: should I ever join a RP?   should I ever join a RP? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Cookie~ wrote:
When I started it really interested me and then I was completely hooked. You don't have to be miss award winning novelist to get tojoin an rp, but you can't have zero writting skills. I don't really know how someone needs to qualify, really I was a noob but when I join my first rp but I was lucky enough that it lasted about 20 pages. Just remember not to post stupid things or annoy people because that post could end the entire thing. Unfortunately, I learned thatthe hard way :embarrassed:

GOLDEN RULE FOR RPING: NEVER USE A KINDLE IT IS TYPOTASTIC AS YOU CAN SEE FROM HALF MY POSTS
so never use a iPhone for rping?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: should I ever join a RP?   should I ever join a RP? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:49 pm

You should join an RP!! (i use my iPod Touch all the time on here ._. )
There are plenty of good ones out there, my first was Witch's Vocaloid RP (i think i ruined it tho) but I had a great time!!! so yeah join an rp friend
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: should I ever join a RP?   should I ever join a RP? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:06 am

I <3 Role Plays you should def be in them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should I ever join a RP?   should I ever join a RP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should I ever join a RP?
Page 1 of 1