Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Linda and hallow ween letter.

Go down 
+5
Rue
Lord Voldemort
alison
evan
Colorora
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

Linda and hallow ween letter. Empty
PostSubject: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:45 am

So I know this is like the 4th post about the posting games mayhem but...

Has anybody noticed that linda and hallow ween quit when all of this drama started? I think they feel bad for causing it all. Does anybody wanna compose a letter to tell them how much we miss them and want them both to come back but also, on the other hand, tell them that it had been getting annoying and we would like them to stop if they do come back but in a nice and polite way. We can tell them that if they do come back we promise all the drama will stop and we can act like it never happened. because i think if I were them and I felt like I was the cause of all this drama I would feel bad to maybe even a little bit stressed. I just want everybody to be happy when they go on the forum, kinda like it was last year. I will send it to them trough privite messages and if you want to help pm me I would do it on my own but since I am one of the youngest members on the forum I think it would be hard for me. That is all.

Last edited by colorora on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:56 am

Ahh, I've been trying not to point fingers this whole time because it's mean!! Guys um, nobody's really the cause of this, so we shouldn't blame others!! Just try to stock with the general idea, because if you name some others, it can really hurt their feelings! Sure, let's get some non Posting Game topics, but we don't want drama topics either!
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:09 am

Madoka wrote:
Ahh, I've been trying not to point fingers this whole time because it's mean!! Guys um, nobody's really the cause of this, so we shouldn't blame others!! Just try to stock with the general idea, because if you name some others, it can really hurt their feelings! Sure, let's get some non Posting Game topics, but we don't want drama topics either!
 I'm not saying that they are the cause of it i'm saying that they might feel like they're the cause of it and thats why they quit.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:11 am

colorora wrote:
Madoka wrote:
 I'm not saying that they are the cause of it i'm saying that they might feel like they're the cause of it and thats why they quit.
That was a general statement though...
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:14 am

Ohhhhh ok I get it
Back to top Go down
alison
Regular Fantagian
alison

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:35 am

ugh like ive said before on cookie's post you guys are turning a really minor thing into "mAdNess!!!!!!!!" like its literally two 10/11 year olds flooding the posting games section and people just happened to point out that its annoying. thats it. its really not something to make 6969 topics about srsly lolz. but at the same time i dont blame u guys bc this forum is literally so boring that when one minor thing happens its ww3 bye
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am

Electrified♥ wrote:
ugh like ive said before on cookie's post you guys are turning a really minor thing into "mAdNess!!!!!!!!" like its literally two 10/11 year olds flooding the posting games section and people just happened to point out that its annoying. thats it. its really not something to make 6969 topics about srsly lolz. but at the same time i dont blame u guys bc this forum is literally so boring that when one minor thing happens its ww3 bye
This is the best response I've seen, and um we should actually get more interesting topics back here yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:14 am

maybe if everybody just pretended like nothing happened and StoPped posting (on) topics like these they wouldnt have quit. just stop its over pls. dont dwell on the past so much.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:32 pm

^ yes anna! I totally agree. Also they haven't quit, Hallo Ween and Linda both post on FF frequently, just not in the posting games as much.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Seriously though these topics are annoying I used to post alot on posting games.Stop please.
(p.s i did small writing because i didn't want to really post it.)
Basiclly in the small writing is
STOP MAKING TOPICS ABOUT THIS
(not in a mean way i mean it will just cause more trouble....)
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:57 pm

I have to say i did blame linda and hallow ween Sad 
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:16 pm

ah can i say ive been a bad mod and threads directed towards users shouldnt be allowed,, now that its a big thing i wont lock this but. theres a reason why this is a rule and i might infract the people who made the threads

as anna said, we should forget this as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Oliver does that count to me about Bumping topics (because it's nothing to do with Linda or hollow ween.)
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Everybody shut shut shut up when you still can k

What has been done has been done; a broken heart is only so easy to repair

And even the softest bandage cannot fix what has been lost without pain

and a single touch can cause everything to shatter

refrigerator... Sad

One post and drama goes boom boom k

So let's pretend this never happened k

Starting now

what is this random topic here? this makes no sense
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:29 pm

no more topics on linda and hallow ween---- dont single people out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linda and hallow ween letter.   Linda and hallow ween letter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linda and hallow ween letter.
Page 1 of 1