Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

After Hours .-RP-.

Go down 
+3
Lord Voldemort
Miranda2
el
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:58 pm

"Yeah, there's double doors too. So make sure you don't hit your nose on the second one" she added in, burrowing her face into her books. Crystal was never the type to be social, it never flowed.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:04 pm

"Ok. Thanks." Liana followed Kendal's and Crystal's directions and got there. When she came back she sat back down with her overnight bag and started to doze off a bit. She tried to keep herself awake, but gave up since she knew she was tired and sleeping would kill plenty of time. She had a horrible nightmare, with blood and torture. It seeemed as if she couldn't wake up; the clock was pounding down, and a strange, evil chant kept ringing in her ears. Liana slept with this horrible nightmare until it changed and she completely forgot; all there was were fluffy pink clouds flying in the wind; with daisies in a field of tall grass.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:58 pm

((Woah guys it's only about 4pm in the rp?? Unless you're arriving early I guess but))

Lukas took a look at his battery life and sighed. It was at about 30%. That wasn't too bad, but he wanted to save power for during the meetup just in case it got too boring. He put his phone into his backpack and took a look around the hall. There wasn't too much to look at. Some posters, lockers, a couple people here and there. It wasn't too long before he heard footsteps coming in his direction. Lukas turned his head to see Lissa. He waved, and put his bag on the floor so she could sit down if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:08 pm

((Exactly, I was wondering who told them they could time skip that fast))

Crystal eyed everyone who passed by, the boy who touched her earlier seemed friendly but she was still unsure of his intentions. She lowered her book a third of an inch so she could just see over them. She meeped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Lissa waved back, then ran over to sit down. "Didn't know you'd be staying too, heh." her hands wrapped around the bench. "I'm kind of scared, though. It's kind of creepy at night, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Kendall looked around. She didn't see any teachers. "Who arranged this sleep over any way?!?!!?!!?" She yelled in the gym.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Kendall's yell startled Lianna and she woke up. "I dunno..." She got a bit worried, and began to panic. But she knew the feeling and it passed. "Maybe there's a teacher somewhere. After all, most of the teachers are grading tests or something." She sighed and got out her phone, even though it wasn't 8:30 yet. She began to text her mom, but there was no cellphone service. That's funny, she thought. I could've sworn I could...oop. It's back. She texted her mom saying that she had to stay at school overnight. Done.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:06 pm

"Yeah, I didn't know you were coming either. I guess it won't be as scary though since we'll both be there. Besides, there's a bunch of other people coming too so we won't be alone," he replied. Lukas looked down the hall to see people already gathering up at the gym. "Um, doesn't it start in an hour or two?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:18 pm

"Yeah, but maybe it's just some cliques." she said, calmly. "Kind of feels like a lockdown, only it's not monitored by staff." She lifted up her phone when she felt a buzz. As she replied to the text, she asked Lukas: "Can you just make sure we stay together?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Wait a minute. No teachers? Than means...oh no. "I thought there were teachers! We're in so much trouble..." Liana gulped and tried her best torelax. I'll find a way to sneak away from the teachers. "Well, we can't just sit here!" she said. "When is everyone getting here?"
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:30 pm

"Yeah, of course."
Lukas reached to hold Lissa's free hand, and let out another smile.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:56 pm

She accepted his hand and put her phone aside once the message sent. "Wanna just wait here 'til it's time to 'start'?" she asked Lukas. She shifted to the right so that she could lean on him.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:47 am

Violet looked at the gym there was already some people.She saw there was some teachers there she walked away she checked her time on her phone it was 2 hours untill it started She was puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:22 am

Kendall wasn't worried. Teachers suck. She put on her head phones and started up some of her music.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:43 am

Liana wondered why everyone was so relaxed and then she finally gave up. So what if there were no teachers? It would probably be easier for her to escape anyway. Her phone beeped and she saw a text from her mom. She obviously wasn't happy, because she told Liana to go back home righ this instant. Liana texted back that she really couldn't go back and that her mom could come over and check to see if the doors were locked. She pressed send and smiled. There. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:55 am

Connor sat down and didn't listen to anything the others were saying, he just took out a book from his bag and buried his face into the book because he was still depressed about what had happened.''I need a cuddle from someone who doesn't hate me...'' he said quietly in the corner pretending to cry.

(he isn't a perv unless your character thinks that then its ok...)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:29 pm

(ik ahah, my character just got freaked out because he was so forward. she's a shy one)

Crystal peered in through the gym door at Lukas, he was so cute - being all friendly and protective. She sighed, suddenly she heard the sound of sobbing. Crystal jumped and slowly began to turn, her goosebumps reappearing on the surface of her skin. She lowered her books and sighed when she saw it was simply Connor. "Oh, Connor. You little chicken wing" she said, walking over to him, unaware of his false tears. "What's wrong?" she asked, a certain sparkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:47 pm

((sORry i havent been on 2 post in this thing im just going 2 try 2 write an inTro scene bc thats how i roll))
Daniel had been walking through the hallways of the school, hardly knowing where he was going at all and, having a very poor sense of direction, he was lucky if he was able to even just barely make his way throughout the school without getting lost. Fortunately for him, after much wandering he did eventually reach the gym, which had been the destination spot everyone had been planning to meet at.
Hurriedly, he put out the cigarette he had been smoking during his brief 'journey', then readjusting the mess of protective and defensive sigil necklaces he had hanging down from his neck. He took in a deep breath of air before shoving himself against the gym doors, opening them up with a quick thrust of the hip, and then stumbling out onto the floor of the gymnasium.
((sorry if this is filled with typos and/or makes nOS ENSE AT ALl ok))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 pm

(wow simply Connor you broke his and my heart)

''Nothing and if anything you're the chicken wing...'' Connor replied rudely and noticed how Crystal was looking at Lukas so lovingly, it broke his heart because he thought of himself fairly attractive but now he just felt more insecure. He felt uncomfortable and moved whilst shouldering Crystal aside, he ended up near the entrance where Daniel was.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:33 pm

(she thought it was a murderer! haha xD)

"Aw, chicky. Don't be sad, common tell me" she said, a tear shining in her eye. He just seemed so sad, Crystal couldn't bear to see him like that. She followed Connor to the front foyer where the entrance was, placing herself in the middle of the floor. This being a bold move for her.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:39 pm

'' Leave me alone.'' he demanded and turned his face away from her, he made it quite obvious that he didn't want to talk to her and started walking around the gym.''I'm sorry, it's just, I'm sad you know...'' he said while rubbing his eye with his tattooed hand and then crossing his arms like a moody toddler.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:45 pm

"It's not like I was planning to do anything else," Lukas stated. "So, what should we do while we wait here?"
He took another look at the gym. There was a girl looking at him from the door window, and then she turned around. She looked familiar, probably from one of his classes. "Why was she looking at us, though?" he wondered. He looked back to Lissa, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:58 pm

"It's ok. I'm here" Crystal admitted, following him into the gymnasium. She took hold of his arm, "Wait.. Is this because of something I did?" she asked, pulling his hand to her hear.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:03 pm

''Nah, thanks for being so nice though.'' he smiled and held her hand really tightly '' Sorry for being so mean, it's just that I'm not used to talking to people, they usually hate me and stuff...'' he apologised and looked at her and gave her a sudden hug.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Crystal's eyes widened and breath quickened. He's hugging me? She put her arms around him and continued with the embrace. Ok, he's hugging me. She frowned and held on tight. This is nice, this can work. She inhaled and tried not to wince at the smell of cologne. Crystal despised when boys over used cologne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours .-RP-.   After Hours .-RP-. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Hours .-RP-.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next