Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ivincible RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

Ivincible RP Empty
PostSubject: Ivincible RP   Ivincible RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Ok we are starting at a nature park since I dont want every body to have to meet up and such because that will make the RP go very slowly. we are In a circle talking with a whole bunch of other people when we all go out into the nature park on our own ready? OK.

Amelia walked around the park. " Ugh I hate all these birds and stuff " she thought " my friends are jerks for bringing me here my dad should cut this all down, every single bit of it" she mumbled although it was likely that he would if she she asked him. She sat down on a bench " better why are those people my friends? " she thought " they are sitting on the ground when they could be sitting in a four star hotel in paris " she thought. she just couldn't understand why high class people had to act so low class.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Ivincible RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivincible RP   Ivincible RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Rose twirled around the park. 'It's such a beautiful day,' she thought. She got a bit dizzy, and decided to sit down at a table that had a large umbrella over it. Rose watched the animals move around the park. A calm smile appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down

Ivincible RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: