Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks Giving POLL

Go down 
+8
Lenka
Oliver
Kennedy
Ender
o
Essence
flandre
Miranda2
12 posters

What is you favorite Part about T.G.
-Spending time with Fam
Thanks Giving POLL Vote_lcap29%Thanks Giving POLL Vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
-Giving Thanks
Thanks Giving POLL Vote_lcap5%Thanks Giving POLL Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
-Foot ball
 5% [ 1 ]
-Crafts
 5% [ 1 ]
-Food ((My tumm tumm gotta have it))
Thanks Giving POLL Vote_lcap56%Thanks Giving POLL Vote_rcap
 56% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:14 pm

What is your fav? Just want to know cause I'm nosy..
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Food because well for this year, i get cake and turkey :3

Also Spending time with fam because i dont talk to my family alot. i talk to them about school and what happened at a place and then go on computer or phone. scratch
Back to top Go down
Essence
Senior Fantagian
Essence

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Haha my family can't finish a huge turkey, so we back a delicious chicken instead! xD LOLOL ^^ I love the food my family makes even though I'm a picky eater. xP
I also appreciate getting to spend time to talk. ^^ Electronics really get in the way with catching up on what's happening... xD

@Snow Miku- I always do that! xD Really though, who doesn't? >.<
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:37 pm

food because i'm always hungry what else is there in life really
Back to top Go down
Ender
Rookie Fantagian
Ender

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:07 pm

I'm going to have to go with football. It's more for the part of seeing my mom's side and dad's side argue with each other over it, but I still love watching football.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:23 pm

I do all but the food i gotta pic

I'm going to california for thanks giving. Cant wait
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:25 pm

haha i dont celebrate it :p my favourite part is the fact we get thanksigving break so the american teachers can go visit their famiies
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:59 pm

getting to kill people from turkey and feast on them is fun hh yea// tbh
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:15 pm

I like to do the crafts because they're fun (and I get to show off my art to my cousins)! (^_^)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:13 pm

as my friend says, i have a "food fetish" almost the funniest thing hes said to me, the funniest was when he asked me to eat healthy ahaha
well then you know my answer ^^
but yeah!! family too, because ~family~
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:14 pm

The best choice for me is food because spending time with fam is pointless because I can't wake up when I want without bothering my relatives, I have to act "normal" in front of them, I can't sleep in my own bed and I get zits from who slept there if they're a teenager, I can't play  computer games without anyone asking, "What are you doing?" "Shouldn't you be spend some more FAMILY TIME?", I can't do the same things I did with my real family when the relatives weren't here, and I always have to play something on my violin for everyone and then I have to go upstairs and practice when everyone else enjoys themselves. Also nobody gives thanks on thanksgiving anymore so why lie to myself. I don't watch football in the first place, and we don't do crafts either. The food we eat on thanksgiving is like heaven though…so yeah.
Back to top Go down
alison
Regular Fantagian
alison

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:48 am

what is thanksgiving???? #british
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Cookie~ wrote:
The best choice for me is food because spending time with fam is pointless because I can't wake up when I want without bothering my relatives, I have to act "normal" in front of them, I can't sleep in my own bed and I get zits from who slept there if they're a teenager, I can't play  computer games without anyone asking, "What are you doing?" "Shouldn't you be spend some more FAMILY TIME?", I can't do the same things I did with my real family when the relatives weren't here, and I always have to play something on my violin for everyone and then I have to go upstairs and practice when everyone else enjoys themselves. Also nobody gives thanks on thanksgiving anymore so why lie to myself. I don't watch football in the first place, and we don't do crafts either. The food we eat on thanksgiving is like heaven though…so yeah.

About getting zits swich pillow cases for when they come and sheets ((gotta be safe im i right))
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Thanks Giving POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Giving POLL   Thanks Giving POLL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Giving POLL
Page 1 of 1