Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort

Go down 
+6
Ender
Officer Number Two
Miranda2
YEEZUS
Flynn
Lord Voldemort
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:44 pm

"Yeah..." Clarisse said. She gathered a small coconut and broke it in half with her spear. She dipped it into the stream of fresh water and strained it the way she did before, when she had just found the river. She could hear the loud splashing of water in the distance. Probably a waterfall.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:27 pm

She had a big grin on her face, "This is great!" she screeched, "I need a cup or something!" she got out of the water, and screeched something again, it sounded like a muffled crunching sounds, "These mini candies are really good!" She was chewing on a beetle, crunch, and crunching. However, it wasn't soon before Julie passed out on the beach. She had made the worst choice, ever.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Clarisse screamed. She pulled the bettle out of Julie's mouth and got her coconut. She poured some water into Julie's mouth. I guess she hadn't had had enough water in a while. I just hope she isn't this insane when she wakes up... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Ashley sighed. She looked at Oliver next to her. "That just happened." She said. She collected a squirrel from the trap and collected the fur. "I'm going to go wash this. I'll make something." She said. She washed the fur and joined it with the rabbit fur. She had a strange-shaped piece of fur. She decided it would be a blanket. "It's late. Lets take shifts. One of you can sleep in the hammock. The other one can use the blanket. Wake you up if anything happens." She sat on a log and watched the horizon.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Julie woke up, "Eugh! Who are you?!?!" She swatted with her hands, "Wheres my food!! You took it away!" she screamed, "You want me to die! I hate you! Give me my candy back!!" She repeated until the girl would give her "candy" back, which Julie was just going crazy. She kept swatting her hands.

))im really bad at rping yeahh h((

Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Ashley heard a yell. "Who's that? I bet she's nuts." She said.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Clarisese fell over. "Pull yourself together!" she screamed and slapped Julie in the face. "That is not candy! It's a beetle! Drink this!" she shoved the coconut shell into Julie's hands. "It's wa-wonderful candy juice!" she lied.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:34 am

She heard Clarisse's voice and sighed. She looked blankly into the night sky, waiting for the sunrise, eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Oliver groaned, propping himself up with his elbow. "What's going on..." he gasped, examining a cut on his hand before looking over at Julie. She didn't appear to be very sane and Clarisse was slapping her and trying to force feed her something. It looked like somehow everyone who ran away made it back inexplicably while he was out. The pain in his chest was rather overwhelming, but Oliver managed to drag himself onto his feet without too much wincing. He brushed off the discomfort as a result of not sleeping for the last couple days, possibly mixed with a fever of some sort. "There had better be an explanation for this." He said, tapping his foot and awaiting an answer from one of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:48 pm

"Julie drank too much salt water and is going crazy! Is that enough explanation for you? She ate a freaking beetle for god's sake!" Clarisse yelled. "We need to find out a way to make her better." she was sweating and breathing hard. She knew death would come for one of them, but not so soon. This was not good.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:55 pm

"I don't really know how much we can do." Oliver faltered, shifting his gaze to the side. "Maybe she's really lost it. I mean, she's fully capable of attacking or even killing us if she stays like this..." He felt sick, and all of a sudden sort of dizzy, so he sat down. "I'm not suggesting we kill her, but if she's really insane we may not have a ton of options."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:11 pm

"She'll die if she does." Clarisse said. "Wait...so, if you eat too much salt, and you go crazy like this...then, it might be damaging her brain? So...if it keeps hurting her brain..." Clarisse's voice faltered. "Either that or she'll get high cholesterol or something, and die from so kind of heart disease." she rubbed her head. Headache. "I'm not a doctor. And 'm not really sure how sick she is. I've swallowed sea water before and it didn't do anything...but that was not to survive on.."
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:23 pm

"Gahh!" Julie kept swatting, while throwing the coconut at Clarisse, "I hate you!!" Julie proceeded to run to the water, but she started coughing a few drips of red, however, she just ran away, still coughing, and then collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Oliver didn't stand up to chase after Julie, mostly because he didn't feel up to dragging her out of the water but also because he was fairly certain she was doomed. "I don't think she's going to make it." He said, staring out into the ocean and holding his legs to his chest. "Should we let her go? It could be for the best to give her a quick death instead of dragging things out, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Clarisse caught the coconut half, but some of the water spilled out. "She's coughing up blood..." she stammered. "Well, crazy people have to calm down sometime, heh...right? I-I mean, she..." her voice was crackly. "This...is just scary."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Oliver ducked his head, biting his lower lip. "If she's coughing up blood, she may as well be dead already. She probably has some form of internal bleeding, which we have no means of treating." He pulled his legs in closer, hiding a wince of pain. "It can't be helped. We're probably all going to wind up just like her."
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Julie woke up with a headache, "uh..g..what happened?" She looked around, nothing but water, she tried to say, "Hello?", but her voice was cracked and her throat was sore. Coughing, she walked, she sat down, "What did I do? Whats this terrible taste in my mouth! Why am I in the water?!" She swam a little, but she was too weak, "A piece of the boat!" She clinged to it, the water was freezing, she was a bit far out, so she started to swim a little, coughing every 3 minutes or so. She used her arms to swim a bit to shore, she saw a blurriness of two people, "Guys! I'm okay!" she wanted to say, but it just came out as a croak. So, she forced herself to sleep, "I'm totally going to die, might aswell go to sleep.."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Clarisse looked at Julie. She was a mess. "Look...she's not insane..." she stared at Julie, who was sleeping on the floor. "I guess she's not totally helpless then."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Oliver wasn't really paying attention to Clarisse, too wound up in his sickness and anxiety. "Just let her go..." he moaned again, hiding his face with his bony, pale hands.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Clarisse facepalmed. "First Julie, now you. Everybody is zip, zam, boom...dead." she muttered. She opened her suitcase and took out her food box. "Julie, Oliver...eat this." she opened the box of food. "It was from the buffet."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:51 am

"Look, I'm fine." Oliver hissed at Clarisse, though he knew it was a lie. "I wasn't the one coughing blood. Besides, whatever it is we might need later." He took his hands off his face, looking her in the eye and trying to act as though he were as well as he had been before. "Maybe you should pull Julie out of the water before she drowns, if she's not mad anymore like you say."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Clarisse shoved the food in front of Oliver. "I don't care if you eat. I'm just saying...this might your last chance to eat corn on te cob and fried chicken." she went over and helped Julie come onto shore. "Both of you have this one chance to eat it before it goes bad or something."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:51 am

"Fine." Oliver replied, reluctantly taking the food from Clarisse. "I swear I'm okay, though. I don't need your help."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Clarisse smiled. "Okay then. Just avoid the fish sticks. Assuming you're not that desperate. Theytaste like tooth paste." She brushed the sand out of Julie's hair. She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her left toe. "Ow!" she hopped up and down. A very angry crab had clawed her in the toe. She picked up her spear and ripped the crab off her foot. She stabbed the crab with her spear.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Oliver rolled over onto his back, one hand on his burning forehead. "I'm going to catch up on some lost sleep. Don't be too annoying." He said, sounding half irritable and half lethargic. "Wake me up if I'm still out two days from now. Otherwise just don't bother me under any circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort   Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor [RP] - Remade by Jeff and Voldemort
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next