Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Purge RP ~O4NA~

Go down 
+7
Lineesa
YEEZUS
Squirtle
Rue
Officer Number Two
Colorora
dewey decimal system
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Empty
PostSubject: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:34 pm

[O4NA= Open 4 New Apps. The applications will remain open for about 3 more days. Here's the link if you decide to sign up-- http://www.fantageforum.com/t17008-the-purge-rp-apps]
Accepted Users; Winter, Christmas_Snow, Miranda, Colorora, Cookie~, Orca, Anna's Banana, Anna, Lineesa, Primrose, Demonica Bishi, Lord Voldemort, and myself. Please be active, everyone. :3
Remember that it is the morning of June 29th. The first Purge of the week begins tomorrow at 5pm! Be there, be prepared... ;D

I'LL START LATER

Last edited by Simply Me on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Hannah had went to the shooting range to game up her aim. Hannah got every bullet somewhat close the the bullseye! When Hannah got home she prepared a medical kit so if he or any of her familiy got hurt she could help them got hurt the other could help them. It all took her around 4 hours and then she had to prepare her outfit. Believe it or not Hannah thought that her outfit should try to be greyish/ white so she could hide easily if someone came around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Christina sat at her abandoned little house, happy on the porch. She thought about tomorrow, when she would take a hammer and smash all the school's windows, each and every one of them. When she would rip out power cords from every fusebox, laptop and smartboard. When she would smash all the school toilets with a hammer. When she would release rats into the hallways. When she would superglue every door in the school closed. This would be a tough year, her 4th one. She remembered the past 3 years, which were pretty good. When she was 13, the damage caused was huge. No one found out about it until a day or two after the purge, when kids went back to summer school. They had lost a few weeks because of that. Year 2, teachers were prepared. They locked everything. Christina and the other kids were able to break through, but they didn't have as much time to destroy anything since half the week was spent smashing doors. This also caused destruction though and they lost a few weeks because of the door replacements. Year three, doors locked,  everything secure, but as expected, Christina broke through. However when the purge ended and started again some of their destruction was reversed. They only lost a week of school. Christina stared at the innocent pile of bricks and sighed. "Beautiful, isn't it." said a voice. Christina turned around and saw May behind her. "It seems like just yesterday I was at that school, on my way to kindergarten. And now I'll be going to college next year." Christina smiled. "Well let's make this year one to remember. Come on. Summer is two months long." Christina smiled and entered the house with May at her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:55 pm

"What about the bandages?" asked the voice over the phone. "Do you have all four?"
"Yep, they're all in there." Marcus replied, pulling out a few knives from his wood-carving kits. "Anything else I'll need, Dad?"
His father took a break before speaking again. "Do you have a scalpel?"
"Yeah, I ordered it online," Marcus stated. He switched the phone to his other shoulder. "It'll come in a few hours, I think.  A-anything else I need?"
"That's good," his father said. "I think you should carve a Kukri.  Those are great, I hear."
"Okay, I'll get that done."
"I'll keep you updated in case I forgot anything.  For now, you work on that."
"Alright, Dad. Love you--bye." Marcus hung up after that. It was late to be calling about emergency kits right before the purge, but it was better off for him to listen to his father.

((sorry for useless dialogue im such a bad rper goodbye Smile))
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:41 am

(sorry so late) Ellie got all her things prepared for the purge bandages check plasters check wipes check She got ready for work but before she went out of the door the phone rang she waited for the answer machine Ellie you cannot go to work today since the purge is on sorry for the inconvenience Ellie got into her own clothes since she was off.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:42 am

(Posting again because that's just the person I am)

Inside of the house it was dark and gloomy. Christina had pulled a few blinds so that light shined inside but no one could see what they were doing. June waited inside with a pack of oreos. There was a map on the floor. "So how far does your allowance go this time, pea brain?" Christina joked. But June looked serious. "This isn't funny, Christina." she said. "I got $30 worth of cold hard cash. What did you get?" June smirked as if she knew Christinaprobably didn't have much. "Oh, you're good, June, but not good enough." Christina dumped some bills and coins on thefloor. "$50.00." she said. May got her money out. "I have $60.00." May said triumphantly. "I do more than rake leaves, you know." she smiled, and Christina and June laughed. They then focused their attention to the map.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:58 am

~We have a new RPer; LINEESA!~

Veronica woke up to the sound of a dog barking. Her piercing blue eyes immediately flew open, and she sat up, looking around the room. She quietly grabbed the gun on her nightstand and stood with furrowed brows. "If anybody is in my house, I swear to God, they'll regret it." She slowly opened her bedroom door to find her dog, Q., sitting there wagging his tail. Q. barked once more and Veronica dropped her gun, screamig "You stupid dog!" Obviously, there was no intruder; Q. was just hungry. Veronica sighed, picked the gun up off the floor, and threw it on her bed. Then she walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. She took a little tupperware container out of the fridge and opened it. Inside were a couple of raw steak cubes. Veronica grabbed 4 of them, put them in Q.'s food bowl, then poured a can of dog chow on top of it. She watched him gobble up the food in seconds. He always ate like that. Veronica sighed. I remember when I used to love animals. I was so lttle back then... She looked down at the ground. A tear almost slipped from her eye, but she forced herself to hold it back.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:54 am

Scott was in his apartment in bed, while his sister was getting ready for the purge. Honestly, Scott wanted nothing to do with it. He just wanted to lay in bed and get it over with.

Hey, Scott, do you have any bandages in your room? Said his sister, Henny.

Scott could not hear her voice well, because she was loading a gun.

Scott was just not in the mood for talking. Nope, why? He said, annoyed.

Henny got angry, and almost yelled. She took a deep breath. Go to the store to get some. If we are going to participate in the purge, we need some bandages.

Scott got up. He knew that if he did not want to participate in the purge, Henny would make him. If he talked back, he knew something bad would happen. He sighed and went out of his room to go to the near by store.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:28 am

Lindsey began sharpening her selected knives for this year's purge. She didn't bother to go out and buy new ones, but rather preferred to use the same ones for as long as she could. It was far less pricey and not as much of a hassle. The closer the purge got, the less available weapons and survival supplies got. She still needed some new bullets, though, and it wouldn't hurt to buy some extra medical aids while she was at it.
((this is awful im sORRy but i just woke up))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:19 am

I forgot to mention this on the applications thread but during the Purge, you can NOT call 911! NO COPS, NO FIRE FIGHTERS, NO AMBULANCES. You're basically on your own (unless you decide to creat an alliance, or whatever). Hospitals will be closed along with police stations etc. So prepare yourselves!
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:00 pm

She had everything she got a free kit off a nurse from last year after the purge.She was a trained nurse but nowone knows.Ellie got ready she got her knives ready and guns she tried alot of things at collage she knew a bit of police skills so she had a licence for a gun.Her house had fire proof paint on (you know you can get that i have it on my school slide to prevent someone burning down our slide again.)
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Christina ate oreos with June and May as they discussed their plan to destroy to school. What they would do, how they'd get there, what they'd use. The plan was a simple; Go to the hardware store for hammers and chainsaws. Buying them would be May, since she was the oldest and they were going to really buy them for safety. They would steal school items the first day, May would have to buy matches to burn them. It would be called robbers day. The next day would be demolition day, where everything would be smashed. Windows, cabinets, everything but the doors. Third day, electricity day. Rip wires and destroy electronics. Fourth day, Lunch day. Destroy the cafiteria's food and tables. Fifth day, infestation day. Bugs, rats and any disgusting creature they could find would be let loose into the school. Sixth day, Double Destruction day. This would be a big one, where they would destroy everything in the entire school, to wrap things up and destroy what has been fixed. Seventh day, Lockdown day. Have one final destruction round and superglue all the doors closed. They would go from the top floor to the bottom floor, and burn the hallway on the first floor and then superglue the main entrance closed. Fun stuff. Escaping would be hard, everyone would leave half an hour before the purge was over. This was going to be a fun year. May got up and collected the money on the floor and went shopping for stuff they would need. Christina and June stayed behind, working on their plan.
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Eve sat in the garage, tinkering with wiring and finding places to conceal her weapons so she could draw them easier. Being an 8 year old girl and participating in the purge, it's practically suicide. But Eve had gotten smart. She'd learned to give no mercy when it came to people who even looked at her. This "holiday" was so barbaric, yet so smart. And she loved it. It was a way to release anger and lower crime rates while it also eliminated the idiots who couldn't survive out there. Her attire consisted of combat boots, jeans with knee and thigh pads, a t-shirt with a bullet proof vest layered on top, rubber gloves (as an insulator), and a leather jacket with plastic plating inside to conceal the electrical circuiting that she would use to electrocute anyone she touched. As for her weapons, she had M73 Twin Pistols holstered at her sides and an assortment of knives and blades hidden throughout her clothing. With a smile that barely lifted up the corners of her mouth, she said "I'm Ready."
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Christina ventured down into the basement with a flashlight clutched in her hands. She found the closet where she kept her guns and opened it up. June's eyes were practically sparkling in that little way they always did when she saw weapons. They both grabbed a few guns and inspected them, and placed the weapons on the floor. "So...we kill every person we see, right?" June said excitedly. "Except kids. We ask them if they want to help us, and if they don't, we ignore them. That's for before the purge. For during, we don't ask unless they ask us. We let them in if they want to. But if anybody hurts us…we kill them." Christina said. "But some are smarter than others. Unless they're really stupid, they won't come charging after us since we'll be in groups. But if they do, they probably won't stand a chance." June grumbled. "Everything has to be so complicated. So how many guns do we have?" "5. We have enough for all of us and one to spare." Christina said. "Let's hope we have a decent amount of kids." her voice was trembly with not fear, but excitement. A chance to burn her anger down. To have some fun. And at the same time, payback. Though it seemed wrong. People would die because of this. Revenge sure was nice, but only so many people lived to have that priviledge. Even if you didn't do anything, you're still in danger. It's hunt or be hunted. Why can't everyone just be nice to each other? Christina tried hard to shake thought out of her mind. She and June went upstairs. May was home.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Ellie checked everything she changed the code for her secret hiding place were NOWONE Can NEVER EVER Go.When the purge would end Forever and ever she would buy a pet rabbit and call it snowy.That wouldn't happen though she wiped a tear from her eye and carried on getting prepared
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Scott finally got to the near by store. He got the last box of bandages, and paid for them. Have a safe night tomorrow! said the cashier. Scott smiled,  but was about to cry. Safe? How can you be safe in an apartment building next to a ghetto full of criminals? How can you be safe when there are three loaded guns in your room? He wanted to scream at the cashier. On the way home, he bought some food. He smiled and ate a french fry. I'm not looking forward to this purge, but I am definitely looking forward for the purge to be over. When he finally got home, Henny was already in bed. You could tell that she was tired, because it was not even night yet.

(When will the purge start?)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:41 pm

Marcus stuck a knife into his mouth so he could use an extra hand. He picked out a block from the kit, long enough to be sculpted down into a Kukri. With the black marker in his right hand, he drew guidelines of the new knife he would make. The knife broadened towards the end, taking up about a foot of the block.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:49 pm

((I dunno))

May took out the items from the shopping bags. Inside was a few medical kits, some lighters, some bottles of superglue, some food, some gum packets, and one hammer. Christina and June found a few hammers, knives, and a chainsaw in the house, and brought their guns. Soon they had a nice array of weapons laid on Christina's bedroom floor. They filled a hat with slips of paper, on each one written a weapon. There were 12 weapons; 5 guns, 3 lighters, 3 hammers and one chainsaw. May went first. She chose her four weapons; a lighter, a hammer and two guns. June got one gun, a hammer and two lighters. Christina got the chainsaw, two guns and a hammer. They distributed two knives, two packs of gum, two medical kits, and a bottle of superglue to each person and presently they traded their goodies until they were satisfied. May had three medical packs, a hammer, a lighter, two guns, two packs of gum, one knife, and a bottle of superglue. June had one medical pack, a hammer, a lighter, two guns, twopacks of gum, three knives and a bottle of superglue. Christina had two medical kits, a hammer, a lighter, one gun, two packs of gum, two knives, a bottle of suerglue and a chainsaw. They looked at the neatly spilt weapons and decided they were satisfied with their pickings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:56 pm

((it says so on the first post,,))

He began to trace the guidelines with the knife from his mouth.  After doing so repeatedly for a few minutes, there was a sudden knock on his door.  As it was probably the scalpel's arriving, he ran over to the door and checked the lens before opening it.

((i need someone to interact with,,, ooopppp))
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:14 pm

((It's the day before the purge so nothing much you can do .-.))

Christina looked at her watch. It was 3:00, the time when kids were supposed to call in with a report of their age, inventory, and time of arrival and departure. Christina, May and June waited for their cellphones to start ringing. Christina got the first call. A 14 year old girl named Misty, who had a hammer, a gun, a knife, a medical kit and some gum. She would come before the purge started. May and June got some calls too, and they were soon answering calls every minute or so. A 15 year old named Tom with a gun, a knife and a lighterwas going to come during the purge. A 13 year old named Fiona had a gun, a medical kit and some gum would come on the second day only. And so on. They had about 35 calls total, but they knew some would just walk in or not participate. They sat on the bed when the calls were over, silent
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:31 pm

((Sorry i am late))
Kayla was at her house. Her mom was going thru the list of stuff she was going to steal. Kayla was tumblring so she really didn't care that much. She had her on list on her iphone.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Christina decided to go for a walk and enjoy the last day before the purge. It was a beautiful day, and it probably would continue tomorrow. She sighed, thinking of how the city would look after the murders and fire and all that stuff happened. Why, there would be so much of the trash that people would probably be paid hundreds of dollars to clean up after everybody…hey! What if she cleaned up after everyone, and get hundreds of dollars? A great way to earn money to survive with. She smiled, thinking of all that money, but soon turned grim once more about the dangerous event that would occur tomorrow. I really don't know why I'm not happy...I'm going to destroy the school, my favorite holiday in the world. At least, the only one I actually celebrate. Except for Halloween. I think I like Halloween better. Ah well. I'll forget about all this as soon as the action starts. I'll have a lot of fun. She strolled past people preparing for the purge, young and old. She even spotted an eight year old fumbling with wire. Yes, this would be a good year.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Venus woke up late. "The Purge starts tomorrow." She whispered to herself. She made a mental list about what she would do. She would probably kill some people to take out her anger.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Veronica got up and made herself a bowl of cereal-- Coco Puffs, milk; nothing special. She sat back down at the kitchen table and began to eat. Then she turned the TV on, but quickly turned it back off because there was nothing good to watch. Veronica stared down at Q. instead. "I need to toughen you up," she thought aloud. "Make you mean." The rottweiler wasn't paying attention, though. He was focused intently on a fly crawling up the wall. Veronica rolled her eyes as she finished breakfast and casually dumped her dishes in the sink. "Stupid dog," she muttered under her breath, but she gave Q. a pat on the head as she walked past him.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:57 pm

"Man Mom and Dad dang the purge starts tomorrow ya'll," North said to her parents, "can I kill someone????"
"Yeah swag." Said her dad KANYE WEST
WHO IS THE KANYE BEST
BETTER THAN THE KANYE REST
WEARIN THAT KANYE VEST
ON HIS KANYE CHEST.
Anyway, the rich muthaLUCKERS that are the wesdashian family were prepared anyway so w/e. Even if they did something illegal nothing would happen, but eh, whatcha gonna say HEY. So North got a whole buncha knives and stuff ya dig. She got them cerealllssss and poured VODKA IN HER CEREAL INSTEAD OF MILK BC WHO CARES. Nobody das right.
Oh yeah North is a drug addict and she just cANT CONTROL IT,,, ITS BAD,,,, CURSE THIS MOVIE STAR LIFE FOR RUIN IN IN IN IN ING,,,,,,, HER,,,, poor soul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Purge RP ~O4NA~   The Purge RP ~O4NA~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Purge RP ~O4NA~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next