Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Trade fantage accounts?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
swagpotato
New Fantagian
swagpotato

Trade fantage accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Trade fantage accounts?   Trade fantage accounts? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Hello :)Im new here and I am making this posts to let you be safe. Now-a-days, people are becoming more tricky:twisted: . They are getting other peoples fantage accounts by easy things. Here are the things you need to watch out for.

1. If people tell you they work for fantage, Do not belive them. My dad does, and he says there arent many Workers like him(he makes people member) so If they tell you that say no youre not.Very Happy
2. If people say they have a rare account but REFUSE to meet you on fantage, that is a sure sign of a hacker. But if they do, and your account is erm uh 'ugly' but they still want it... just say no. They will never give the password of their awesome account
3.Last but not least, They ask if they can borrow. All they will do most likely is ban you because your member is better. So if you let them use it and when it is done they say "check your account" that means most definitely you are banned.
No No No         You can still trade with people, but i reccomend you share Itll be easier on you. Also make sure their account is Worth yours Smile. Dont want to get hoodwinked XD. Also you can do the trading here! In the comments! Im not saying its THAT bad because its your responsibility. So.... EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT A RARE NON XDXD  
Back to top Go down
swagpotato
New Fantagian
swagpotato

PostSubject: :D   Trade fantage accounts? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:02 pm

my email is Stinkydoostarks @ gmail .com Smile
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Trade fantage accounts?   Trade fantage accounts? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Right. Those are pretty helpful tips.
If you ask me, though, just stick to your own account.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Trade fantage accounts?   Trade fantage accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:35 am

I'm not saying anyone's a hacker on here but I have got hacked like a 1000 times on websites i go on so i would recommend to not trade your account.
Back to top Go down
yusuf29
New Fantagian
yusuf29

PostSubject: Re: Trade fantage accounts?   Trade fantage accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:55 pm

I've had a lot of experience with this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade fantage accounts?   Trade fantage accounts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade fantage accounts?
Page 1 of 1