Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Incidium - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:18 pm

It's starting! Elliot will decide when apps will close because I haven't discussed that with them yet.
--
"I like it better when we cook our own food," the tot started.
Markus waved his stick that carried a fish over the fire. "Yeah? You don't like that nasty pap from the house?"
"Well," she started. She did the same with her stick. "I do, but this is fun."
"Julie, if you want, we can do it again." Markus offered his sister.

--
that was crap i did it in like .2 seconds and idk how to start rps go awAy
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:26 pm

"Hm.... Tove, you wish to....?" Jessica looked up at her older brother, not understanding what he's saying.
"I think we should go out and grab some food for once, that's all I'm asking."
"While Mom and Dad are away on business? You've got to be kidding me. This is going to turn into an all-night thing, and besides the fact we'll be grounded, I have classes tomor--"
Tove took Jessica's hand. "It'll be fine, sis."
She sighed with irritation in her voice. "Ugh, sure. But I'M driving. You're not crashing the car again."
Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:54 pm

((thank u for replyingt hank u im crying))

Julie simply nodded along to Markus' response.  The forest slowly became more twilight, some rabbits frolicking through the bushes.  "I don't feel hungry right now." Markus stated, twisting the stick around.  "Want this?"
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Altia teleported above and around a smart part of the forest, as she usually did every morning. Today was a big day for her to be honest. Today was the day that she would travel to the city to practice her magic. It would be a strange experience, seeing she'd be practicing her space powers instead of her physical abilities. She was already really good at her teleporting; she could teleport really long ways away at a time. Not miles away, of course, but enough to scare someone and enough to get away from something safely if she needed to.
After landing, Alita cast a bluish galaxy orb, which she hoped would repel long ranged weapons such as arrows for a short amount of time. She jumped up and grabbed a branch from a tree. She stepped back a few meters, and threw the brand to the orb. Rather than repelling the branch, the orb ate it and closed. If she could find out a way to keep it open long enough to catch around 3 objects before closing, it'd be good enough for her. It'd also be nice to make it a bit bigger, but she didn't want to focus on that at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:43 pm

((oh madoka i forgoT TO SAY!!! This is kind of medieval as well like lacadia so cars wouldnt rly exist!! sorry we didnt include that in the roleplay, it did seem to take place in a modern setting))

"Yeah, I'll eat it." She took the fish he'd offered and stacked it onto her stick. After that, she'd only thanked Markus, and the forest seemed quiet to the two. They hadn't talked much around that time. Markus had to break the silence with something. He broke the top of his stick anxiously before checking on Julie.
"I..." he began with something he'd been meaning to tell her for a while. "I've been thinking of moving."
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Alita made more orbs, trying to make them last longer each time. She did get quite a bit carried away; wasn't looking where she was throwing. She made a last orb right behind a thing that had looked like a large sack someone had left behind at first. She grabbed one of the small twigs from her collection in her pocket, and threw it. Unfortunately, she missed and hit the "sack"--- it was a head. the thing there was a human. "Oops," she muttered.

(She hit Markus with the twig btw aa)
Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:16 am

Before Julie could even respond, she was interrupted. "Ouch, crap!" Markus yelled. He felt a sharp pain underneath his scapula, and immediately looked up. "Did a nut hit me or something?"
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:21 am

Altia began to snicker quietly, hoping that the man wouldn't turn around and threaten her or something. She did feel the slightest bit sorry, but it was a small twig and nothing to be concerned about. Overall, the situation was quite a bit funny to her.
Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:27 am

"Ah, c'mon, Julie-- it's getting dark anyway." he began to get up, and brushed himself off. "Let's go back to the house." He picked up the fishing net, and turned to head home. He was stopped by a person-- a girl, not too far from him.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:36 am

"Hey, not mad 'bout the twig thing are ya?" she spoke. Altia decided to float a foot or two above ground just in case the man decided to hurt her. Although, that was unlikely, unless he was one to get angry easily. Either way, he did look quite a bit weak in her eyes and thought he couldn't do much damage to her.
Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:47 am

"O-oh.." Markus' voice quivered a bit. "I see you're an elemental." Markus realized he was changing the subject a bit.
"Well, no-- I'm not mad." he shrugged. "Maybe you can watch out next time, though. I'm already blind in one eye."
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:36 am

"Heh, sorry 'bout that then," she said. "So, hey, where ya goin'?"
Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:40 am

"Home, of course." he replied, starting to make his way to the house. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:50 am

"To that magic city everyone's been talking about, need to practice my magic ability to be honest," she said, slowly walking after him.
"Well, if ya ever plan on goin' there, let me know somehow," she finished.
Altia headed towards back her camp, and began to pack for her journey to the city.
Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:18 am

"If you want, you can stay over at my house!" he yelled back as she started off. He felt a tug on his shirt.
"Why would you say that?" Julie whispered.
Markus turned his head so that he faced his little sister. "Trust me, they won't find out." he responded. "They're over at their dinner party."
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:37 am

Delilah had woke up from a nap she just had, the last night she had pulled an all-nighter for an essay. She yawned and thought " just 10 more minutes " but she knew that if she stayed in bed any longer there would be consequences so she got up and got ready for school.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:07 am

((agh!! what about those um.... coaches?? or something yeah lets play it as that))

"Ah. You want to go to..... the bar?" Jessica asked her brother, who kept glancing over there while she was naming off good restaurants. Tove nodded, then replied, "Perfect. It'd be nice to grab a drink." So they were off.
Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:44 am

((colorora you were,, never really accepted,,, but ok
and um there wouldnt be school this is a medieval setting
the only education youd get is a book or playing an apprentice

and yes!! coaches are fine hehe))
Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:50 am

Cragger the swagger woke up. Today's the day he goes to the city. After doing the morning routine that everyone does, he changed and got ready. His family already knew that he would set off to the city today--they had planned it after noticing that he's almost mastered his magic. "Don't forget your bow and arrow, boy!" his dad's voiced ringed into his ears.
Craggy grabbed his bow and arrow, then setting off.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Amita packed her belongings, carefully slinging her bow and sheath over her back. She limped around; having one leg wasn't easy for battle, but she'd gotten used to it. She pushed a piece of her purple hair out of her face. Smiling, she picked up her pack, ready to head for the city.

{Am I doing this right,,?}
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:53 pm

(Wait ignore the packing part there omg)

Right as she started off, she heard the man shout at her.
"Oh, uh, sure I guess!" she shouted back. "Let me just grab my things from my camp."
Altia started to teleport towards her camp in a rush, not wanting to make the man wait for her long. She quickly shoved her stuff in her bag, and teleported back.
Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:13 pm

((thats awesome angellina!! you can decide how the prosthetic leg looks like if you want btw!!))

The girl seemed pretty skilled in magic, at least to Markus. "Uh, do you think you can teleport us back to our house?" he asked. "It's kind of a long walk from the creek to there."
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:21 pm

"Well, um, I'm not sure to be honest. I mean I could, but I'm awful with teleporting objects and humans besides myself. Like, here."
Altia pointed to a branch on the ground. "I'll teleport this to that puddle over there," she said.
She teleported it, but instead it managed to go backwards and hit Markus on the head. "God dammit!" she whispered. "I'm sorry! I think you get my point, though," she spoke out loud.
Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:51 pm

"It's fine-- that didn't really hurt." he said, stunned from the sudden hit. Julie was snickering behind him. "Y-you can go ahead if you want. It's just a mile straight from here."
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:00 pm

"I'll wait if you need to do something or whatever. Since I don't know you I don't know what your house looks like," spoke Altia.
She floated up a bit and sat criss-cross in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incidium - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: