Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Incidium - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Incidium - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:31 pm

"Alright. Julie, get the blanket." Markus turned around and started off as she followed his order. "Also, I never got your name...?"
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:45 pm

"Altia, how 'bout yourself?" she asked. Altia dropped down, and began to walk after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Craggy got lost in the woods! Oh no! He tried finding paths through the thick branches and leaves of all the trees surrounding him, and just kept on trudging through. Buuut! After trudging through everywhere absolutely senseless he finally found a pathway. Yay yay yay! Too bad it's blocked with thorns. Craggy sighed and got out his machete. You can't just simply enter the woods without supplies and tools after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:55 pm

"I'm Markus," he responded. He jerked his thumb behind him. "That's my sister, Julie." Markus walked slightly faster after he noticed Altia started to follow.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:57 pm

"Well, hey Markus!" she said. Altia turned around and waved to Julie. "And hello, Julie! Nice to meet the both of you," she continued.
"So, uh, either of ya a magi too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Even if he was magically strong, his power was embarrassing to admit. "Well, see..." he started. "I can manipulate light waves. I'm good at it, I think."
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:54 pm

"Funny considering how you're half blind!" she giggled. "So, do you use a weapon with it as well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:02 pm

"Yeah, sometimes." Markus answered. "I'm good with knives, I suppose. I haven't battled lately, even if I do live near that city you were talking about."
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Grigori strolled along the forest path, overgrown with moss and various plantlife. His hood was not covering his face for a change, a sign that he was more relaxed than usual. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair, successfully mussing it up. I suppose I'll have to camp in the forest tonight if I can't find a lodging of some sort, he thought. Grigori looked up, noting how only a few rays of sunlight shone through the canopy of leaves. Grimacing, he wondered if he had enough rations left to sustain him until he reached the city.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:02 pm

"That's cool! Maybe we could have a practice battle sometime if you wanted," suggested Altia. If Markus was good with a knife and had light manipulation, then he could have probably been powerful after all. Obviously to her his appearance said the opposite. To start off, he was fairly short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:12 pm

"Yeah, maybe when you get to the city or something." he said. Altia seemed strong enough to beat him, even though she did come off as a klutz here and there.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:37 pm

//skips 2 the hosue n stuff bc Hella

Once they began approaching the house, Altia was surprised. "Woah, you have a huge house!" she said. She teleported inside and looked around from the spot she was in a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 pm

"Well, she's quick to the point..." he commented. He ran inside so that he could help her get settled.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Altia floated and teleported around the house, fascinated with lots of the things there. Eventually, she plopped down onto a chair. "Pretty cool!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:57 pm

"Well, glad you like it." he replied. "Do you want something to drink?" He opened a wooden cabinet, and put three glass cups onto the counter.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:17 am

"Sure! Water's fine for me," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:44 am

Luckily, the tin bucket had already been filled, so Markus didn't have to run outside to the well. He filled all three glasses with water and placed them on the table. "So, where do you come from?" he asked, trying to start a conversation. "I've been here since I was a child."
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:55 am

She took one of the glasses, and took a sip of water. "Eh, well, I don't remember to be honest. I do remember that it was pretty small, and quite a long way from here," she answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:48 pm

"Well, don't worry. From what I've heard, the city is really great." Markus' parents once visited there. He thought, if he could, he'd move to that city. It would help him with his magic training. "How long do you think it'll take to get there from here?"
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:04 pm

"To the city? Umm.." Altia trailed off and thought for a bit.
"Well, I'm estimating we're about 35 miles by the city....so....10 hours by foot perhaps? Of course, I could chop several hours or so by teleporting, but since I'm unable to teleport others well that wouldn't help us too much."
She finished the rest of her drink quickly, and put it on the counter. Letting out a yawn, she plopped back into the chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:29 pm

"Uh, maybe you should take a rest." he recommended after seeing her yawn. "How long have you been awake?"

((im going to poop u said sink Noob))
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:34 pm

"Heh, not too long. I'll be fine," she replied.
"So, since it's pretty obvious you're planning to go to the city as well, what ya wanna do when you get there?" she asked Markus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:56 pm

"Heh, w-well..." he started. "Not planning-- trying, really. I don't even know if I'll ever get to leave this place."
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Altia got up, and smiled. "Well, leave with me then; tomorrow! Or maybe tonight if you want! Nothing holdin' ya back, right? Your sister could even come if she wanted," she replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 am

He looked up at Altia, shocked. "I don't even know if my parents would allow that," he stated. "Even though I am an adult."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: