Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Petition to get rid of vintage gold?

Go down 
+13
alison
Cefie
mileey
dewey decimal system
Catloid
Rue
YEEZUS
Hallow ween
Sandy
Officer Number Two
flandre
el
Snow
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Get rid of vintage gold?
Yes!
Petition to get rid of vintage gold? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Petition to get rid of vintage gold? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 8 ]
No!
Petition to get rid of vintage gold? - Page 2 Vote_lcap69%Petition to get rid of vintage gold? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 69% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Petition to get rid of vintage gold? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition to get rid of vintage gold?   Petition to get rid of vintage gold? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:21 pm

Derp.

Old vintage is better.

I just barely got to buy their stuff too...

Stop whinning  about this. Seriously when trade and sell was out you were all like "wahhh I want vintage back" andnow they have vintage gold and you want trade and sell back even though you hated it.

Back to top Go down
montserrat❤
New Fantagian
montserrat❤

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get rid of vintage gold?   Petition to get rid of vintage gold? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:58 pm

i think that Fantage should keep Vintage Gold because that stops scamming & PEOPLE WHO OVERPRICE THINGS. like seriously... who is going to buy shoes for 100,000 eCoins? that's ridiculous! and Vintage Gold give's people the opportunity to get an item they could never get (because in the Trade N' Sell, people would overprice items)! and think of this: without vintage gold you would have to buy beta & other rare items for 8,000,000 stars and up. you don't want to waste that much money on an item would you? it's also fair for EVERYONE. not just the rich Fantage people.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get rid of vintage gold?   Petition to get rid of vintage gold? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:07 pm

tbh, trade&sell wasn't that bad. it isn't easy to be scammed unless you're dumb enough to just give away your item for something bleh, and they'll in return do the same. like. seriously? plus the overpricing, i've gone over it before, with the overpricing people could've made some serious bank by taking advantage of the overpricing. i know i did.

either way, i don't think the petition will work, so who cares. vintage gold is alright. it is expensive, considering that you can't 'make money' anymore like you would if you sold things at trade&sell. that's the only thing that i don't like about vintage gold and like more about t&s better. I could buy new things that I wanted while I sold the old items that I didn't want anymore.

The old vintage store wasn't that great either, tbh, since it didn't give a lot of variety and choices. It had ugly clothes that no one wanted. At least the vintage gold gives you, or at least the illusion, or a vote to vote on the things you wanted to buy. the old vintage store was very slow to update and didn't have the GOOD stuff that everyone wanted, only the event items/prizes, not limited items.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get rid of vintage gold?   Petition to get rid of vintage gold? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:56 pm

They aren't doing the petition. There is no real reason to post here now,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get rid of vintage gold?   Petition to get rid of vintage gold? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition to get rid of vintage gold?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2