Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!

Go down 
+3
dewey decimal system
Colorora
Miranda Sings
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Empty
PostSubject: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:19 am

Secret Elements is about 2 groups of elements: Good: Water, Fire, Air, Ice. Evil: Light, Dark and Earth. They live their lives, (this is where the role playing comes in) according to how you RP them, but they all have powers that vary according to their elements!

A bit of Info about the elements:

The Good Elements

The Fire Twins {BOTH TAKEN BY Cookie~}
These twins are very active and hyper, they are almost never upset and love being outside, they are rarely seen inside, and when they are they are always messing about! Oh and they are impatient, they can never ever be in one place.

The Ice Boy/Girl {TAKEN BY Colorora}
He/She is very secretive and is the least able to control his/her powers. He/She is the youngest out of the good elements and needs to learn from the other elements. He/She enjoys being alone and trying to teach his/herself how to control his/her powers.

The Air Boy/Girl {TAKEN BY Winged}
He/She is calm and knows how to deal with things, he/she tries all the time to get the Ice Boy/Girl to open up to people, but never manages to. He/She is also very caring and loves to make everyone proud, he always listens to the opinions of others.

The Water Boy/Girl {TAKEN BY IDKXD}
He/She keeps his/her opinions to his/herself, he/she is the oldest of the elements and is also the wisest, he/she helps his/her brothers and sisters, but hasn't managed to teach the Ice Boy/Girl as he/she keeps insisting on working by his/herself. The Water Boy/Girl loves reading and does it whenever her brothers and sisters are busy.

The Evil Elements

The Light Boy/Girl {TAKEN BY Purdy -}
He/She is very open to people, and is never embaressed to express his/her opinion, although he/she never cares about other peoples opinions, as long as everyone knows what he/she wants.

The Dark Boy/Girl {TAKEN BY X}
He/She is very mischevious, when he/she is not causing mischief, he/she is arguing with his/her older brother/sister, The Light Boy/Girl. Also, The Dark Boy/Girl is the oldest out of The Evil Elements, and he/she hates losing, and when he/she does he/she takes it out on the youngest Evil Element, The Earth Boy/Girl.

The Earth Boy/Girl {TAKEN BY Primrose}
He/She is very quiet and not much is known about him/her, everyone treats him/her badly and she is never noticed.

SIGN-UP FORM!
!!! Please Note!: The Fire Twins can be 2 people or 1, so before you choose, check if both haven't been taken! It's perfectly fine if 1 person wants to take the roles of both characters!!!

Name:
Element:

Hope you guys enjoy this RP! ;)NOTE: Considering there's not many roles, they could go fast and I'm sorry if you don't get to be in the RP!

My Form:

Name: Wing
Element: Air
Appearance: Blonde with bright green eyes (short but that's pretty much it o.e)

Last edited by Winged on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:15 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Miranda Sings
Senior Fantagian
Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Name: Eye (IDK LOL)
Elem22ent: Water
Appearance: Dark brown/black hair that needs to be cut (i.e. too long) bright blue eyes and quite tall.
Back to top Go down
http://mirandasings.com
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Name: Elsa LeBlanc
Element: Ice ( as you would probably expect )
Appearance: white/blonde hair, tall, skinny blue eyes long, usually braided hair.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 pm

4/5 Spaces left, then the RP will be able to start!

(reason why it's 4/5 is because idk if the person who picks The Fire Twins will pick just one or both. Wink )
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:04 pm

Name: Gaea May [last name unknown]
Element: Earth
Appearance: Gaea has very pale skin with freckles scattered across her nose. Her long, platinum blonde hair is always worn in a side braid with various flowers intertwined into it. Gaea has heterochromia iridium-- her left eye is blue, whilst her right eye is emerald. She normally wears bohemian clothing and moccasins; an example is in the spoiler below.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Name: Fey
Element: Earth
Personality: She is very quiet and not much is known about her, everyone treats her badly and she's never noticed.
Biography: Fey was abandoned weeks after her birth. Her mother didn't want her. She grew up in a community home. She was shy and she spent most of the time in her room. One day she became really angry when her room-mate started bossing her around. A layer of dust fell on her room-mate. She started to scream, when Fey's hands turned rough and brown for a second. Sharp pieces of dirt and rock started flying around the room, but when they touched Fey she didn't feel a thing. She found out about her powers and ran away soon after that. She found out that being good hadn't brought her anything in life, and she turned to the evil side.
Appearance: Fey has short light chocolate brown hair up to her shoulders. She's got pale skin. No matter what, she never gets tanned. Her hands turn brown if she uses her powers for too long. She's got light green eyes. She's got white teeth and she wears a light green dress with a brown vest and brown ballerina shoes. She gets headaches if she uses her powers to much. Her power is related to her emotions, meaning if she's mad then something's going to happen that is out of her control. She also wears a green headband with a ribbon in it.
((i added a biography i hope you don't mind..))

UGH! I'm too late..

I'm changing to the dark element.

Purdy, you've got no idea how much I owe you for this.

Last edited by Primrose on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:27 pm

I'm taking the fire twins both of them weeee

Name: Flame Twist
Element: Fire
Appearance: Flame is a boy with black hair and piecing red eyes. His face is pale and he has a scar on his left cheek. He wears black gloves on his hands and a red tattered shirt. He has a leather jacket and black jeans. He wears brown combat boots and a necklace with a red and orange ruby shaped like a flame and a silver chain.

Name: Flare Twist
Element: Fire
Appearance: Flare is a girl with long wavey black hair and piercing red eyes. Her face is pale and she has very red lips. She wears black gloves on her hands and a tattered red dress. She has a leather jacket and brown combat boots. She has a necklace with a red and orange ruby shaped like a flame and a silver chain.

Btw what is the setting in the rp? Is it like some magical forest or the real world?
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:15 am

1 Left guyz, then I will put the RP up! Wink Just waiting on someone to be Light >:3
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Primrose wrote:
Element: Darkness
Personality: She is very quiet and not much is known about her, everyone treats her badly and she's never noticed.
Biography: Fey was abandoned weeks after her birth. Her mother didn't want her. She grew up in a community home. She was shy and she spent most of the time in her room. One day she became really angry when her room-mate started bossing her around. Black cracks formed on the ground. Her room-mate started to scream, when Fey's hands turned rough and black for a second. Knives started flying around the room, but when they touched Fey she didn't feel a thing. She found out about her powers and ran away soon after that. She found out that being good hadn't brought her anything in life, and she turned to the evil side.
Appearance: Fey has light blonde hair up to her back. Her eyes are a dark blue. Her skin is pale and she wears a hairclip the shape of a black butterfly to clip her bangs from her face. She's a little tall, and she usually wears a dark blue dress, a black jacket and white shoes. She wears black eyeliner and her eyeshadow is a transition from white to a dark brown.

That's the Earth character's personality
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Purdy - wrote:
Primrose wrote:
Biography: Fey was abandoned weeks after her birth. Her mother didn't want her. She grew up in a community home. She was shy and she spent most of the time in her room. One day she became really angry when her room-mate started bossing her around. Black cracks formed on the ground. Her room-mate started to scream, when Fey's hands turned rough and black for a second. Knives started flying around the room, but when they touched Fey she didn't feel a thing. She found out about her powers and ran away soon after that. She found out that being good hadn't brought her anything in life, and she turned to the evil side.
Appearance: Fey has light blonde hair up to her back. Her eyes are a dark blue. Her skin is pale and she wears a hairclip the shape of a black butterfly to clip her bangs from her face. She's a little tall, and she usually wears a dark blue dress, a black jacket and white shoes. She wears black eyeliner and her eyeshadow is a transition from white to a dark brown.

Yeah. I was doing Earth when I had to go to a class and I was going to finish it after but then you posted so I had to switch.. I just forgot to change personality.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Primrose wrote:
Purdy - wrote:
Primrose wrote:

Yeah. I was doing Earth when I had to go to a class and I was going to finish it after but then you posted so I had to switch.. I just forgot to change personality.
Sorry... if you really want to be Earth than we can switch..?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Purdy - wrote:
Primrose wrote:
Purdy - wrote:
Primrose wrote:

Sorry... if you really want to be Earth than we can switch..?

Only if you want.. please don't feel pressured or anything. Seriously. Don't feel guilty or I'll feel guilty too.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Where is the rp going to take place? In a normal world or a magical place?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:07 pm

@Primrose it's totally fine with me.

Winged, is it okay with you? If so, I'd like to reserve the light element, please
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:13 am

OK I'm gunna switch you 2 up on the list and I'll reserve light, but can you tell me who it's reserved for plz? Thx Wink

Also, It's gunna take place in a normal world where we are the magical ones x3
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:52 pm

Name: Idalia (meaning "Behold the Sun"; of Greek origin) Solange (meaning "Angel of the Sun"; of Latin/French origin)
Element: Light
Appearance:
Spoiler:
What I meant, was can I have a light character instead of a dark character? Sorry for not being clear :\
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:10 am

Oh ok changed it >:3
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:16 pm

What happens if no one takes the darkness role?
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:12 am

If No one takes it by the 3rd of February, The RP is just gunna start...

Edit: The Dark element has been reserved for X.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Lazy Photo Editing. .   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Name: Rayn/Rein White
Element: Dark
Appearance: Rein is 5'7 and 122 lbs. She prefers to wear clothing that covers up her legs, arms, and doesn't hug her body, so she will often be seen in a sweater or a jacket in public. She does not have a problem with wearing brighter colors except for pink (Click).

Last edited by X on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : BBcode)
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:14 am

Kay Everyones Starting up the RP! Hope you all enjoy ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Secret Elements~ RP SIGN-UP!
Page 1 of 1