Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welp, yhis was just a PERFECT day wasnt it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

Welp, yhis was just a PERFECT day wasnt it? Empty
PostSubject: Welp, yhis was just a PERFECT day wasnt it?   Welp, yhis was just a PERFECT day wasnt it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:03 pm

So.... good news is...................I went skating. Bad news is................. I got a broken bone of some sort. Here's the story:

So I went skating, and with my luck, I fell. Me AND my teachers think I just simply rolled it over but half an hour, still crying my eyes out. So I get checked out by multiple people including other parents, teachers and a few students too. Though all thoughts differed they all agreed on 1 thing, I needed to go the hospital. So my mum picks me up from the skating rink and my dad carries me to the car and when I get to the hospital I get an x-ray. This is where I started to not understand a lot but from my perspective heres how I explain it. You know how when you're born you have 300 something bones and how when you're growing up they fuse together to make 206 by the time you're 18? These 2 bones hadn't fused yet and when I fell they moved a bit. The doctor explained it as kind of the pain of a fracture but the actuality of a broken bone. Looooooooooooong story short I fell and ended up having to get a cast. Today went juuuuuust great!
Back to top Go down
Yuno
Regular Fantagian
Yuno

Welp, yhis was just a PERFECT day wasnt it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welp, yhis was just a PERFECT day wasnt it?   Welp, yhis was just a PERFECT day wasnt it? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:56 am

i hope you get better D:
i broke my thumb and kind of my wrist by hitting it to a wall.
wow
is so pain
nope im just a coward
`-`
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mariamnura

Welp, yhis was just a PERFECT day wasnt it?
Page 1 of 1