Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!) Empty
PostSubject: The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!)   The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:40 pm

The Fairly Oddparents Story Part 1

One day , I came walking thinking about me being a fairy.. hmm .. then when I stopped looking at the ground I was floating , I said " Wait I'am floating?"
I could not believe it , I was floating! I looked around and there it was... the sign ... I was thinking in my mind "OMGOSSSSH" That sign had stopped me thinking " THIS IS FAIRY WORLD!". I looked beautiful .... I asked a familar huge fairy .. " Umm.. Where does Timmy Turner live?" He told me " In Dimmsdale . Why?" I replied back
" Because .. " Then I told him my story. He said " Oh this is bad Timmy Turner might get in love with you"
I gasped.. But I went to Timmy's House , as soon if someone grabbed me .. but .. too late .. Anti - Cosmo grabbed me by the hand I tryed to get free but he didn't let go he said "Well .. Well .. well , nice to meet you Cindy" I asked him " How do you know my name?"
He said " Hmm ... Probably FAN OF FOP?" I laughed nerviously . I let go of him with my magic , I even forgot I had a magic wand ^.^ I kept flying to Timmy's house and I dressed up as a normal human and knocked , Timmy's mom answered and screamed to Timmy " TIMMY SOMEONE IS HERE!" . He thought I was Trixie Tang because he looked at me like he was in love... Then I went inside of Timmy's house and hurried to his room. I turned into a Fairy back there Timmy said " YOU'RE A FAIRY GOD PARENT TOO?!!" I told him " Yea I guess?"
Then Wanda came up to me and hugged me I said " Um I think I know you but I'm not you're friend!" She replied to me " OF COURSE YOU ARE!" Timmy was confused ..
Wanda told Timmy that I was her friend and her Godchild
I told Wanda... " Wait.... Ashely was me???!!" Wanda said " Opps probably Jorgan made you forgot the past of Godchild ^.^" Then I looked at Cosmo and remembered that I use to be his girlfriend...

To be Continuted
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!)   The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 pm

It's a pretty nice story. I am not an expert in grammar or spelling. I think it gets a bit confusing but please keep working on it.
Back to top Go down
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!)   The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

PostSubject: Re: The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!)   The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:19 am

Nicee ^^ Why Tim Turner's parents are kinda suspicious at yourself being a fairy rather than normal human?
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
daddi
Senior Fantagian
daddi

PostSubject: Re: The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!)   The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 8:48 pm

It's.. interesting. Well written. The plot is unusual, but cool. The grammar could use some work. Other than that, it is really good!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cake 2.0
Junior Fantagian
cake 2.0

PostSubject: Re: The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!)   The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:28 pm

This story is a hot mess. its all over the place and junk like ew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!)   The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fairly odd parents The story part one ( PLEASE COMMENT!)
Page 1 of 1