Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Myfirstworld~A horrible site.

Go down 
+5
AnimalCrossing
hikayamasan353
Akari
Snow
Remilia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Remilia
Rookie Fantagian
Remilia

Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Empty
PostSubject: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Hello Fantagians!

Ok, so I go on this site called "Myfirstworld" basically, it makes your own virtual world. It's not the best, but its pretty cool.
So, years later the admin makes a "Groups" page. For the users can chat and share ideas and what not-A big mistake.
This site is intentionally for "Kids ages 6+". What a lie. This site is possibly the worst when it comes to the groups page. This site is NOWHERE near innocent. And the Admin does nothing about it!
Heres a couple of things wrong about this site~

• The users curse allot
    There is so much bullying it can burn your eyes.
    There are to many trolls there.
    The user's spread rumors about how "One killed them self" when it was a big fat lie.
    THIS SITE AIN'T FOR KIDS

Period.
Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Screen10

There's a user called "Animal Crossing". She is so stuck up and spoiled but she manages to stay on here anyway. Even if she is bullied all the time.
But, she is so mean. She thinks she is all that just because she stayed on MFW (Myfirstworld) longest. Wrong.
Heres some messages by her~
See messages by AC:
This girl brings her anger issues on this site.
Little does she know that I keep record of these messages. I have them saved in my drive. Ill make sure that she won't get out innocent!
All the bullying going on here scares me a bit. Because someone may kill themselves because all the chaos going on here.
I just wanted to show you guys this horrible childrens site.
Google "Myfirstworld groups" to check it out
bounce

Last edited by Remi on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:20 pm

That doesn't sound like a good site at all
Back to top Go down
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Smh The cyberbullying on "My First World" is worst then the cyberbullying I seen on "Roblox.com"

I never been cyberbullied before but seriously... why are these people keep cyberbullying kids like they some Test Dummy or something on the Internet?

Someone should call the DOJ and get that website inspected or shutdown for good.

And that guy/girl AnimalCrossing is such an awful person in that website.

Last edited by Akira Takahashi on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gemugyokainepuforum.betaboard.net/
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Very mean website >.< Who is that AnimalCrossing guy anyways? Is he a child or an adult? Is he an admin of the website? =.=
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
Remilia
Rookie Fantagian
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:03 pm

hikayamasan353 wrote:
Very mean website >.< Who is that AnimalCrossing guy anyways? Is he a child or an adult? Is he an admin of the website? =.=
Well, I'm guessing she's a child (or she calls herself a "teen") or whatever. I think she is a girl, but i dont know who she is in real life.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Rookie Fantagian
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:08 pm

Akira Takahashi wrote:
Smh The cyberbullying on "My First World" is worst then the cyberbullying I seen on "Roblox.com"

I never been cyberbullied before but seriously... why are these people keep cyberbullying kids like they some Test Dummy or something on the Internet?

Someone should call the DOJ and get that website inspected or shutdown for good.

And that guy/girl AnimalCrossing is such an awful person in that website.
Ha. Yeah.
I tried to get this site reported. But I dont know how. I messaged the admin of this site, he doesnt do anything.
I tell him to block animal crossing, but he doesn't respond. The admin doesn't care about the users on this site, at all.
Back to top Go down
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:34 pm

Remi wrote:
Ha. Yeah.
I tried to get this site reported. But I dont know how. I messaged the admin of this site, he doesnt do anything.
I tell him to block animal crossing, but he doesn't respond. The admin doesn't care about the users on this site, at all.
Wow.. The admin is very negligent.

If the admin of the website does not care about the cyberbullying then he is False Advertising the site by saying it's Safe when it's actually Not Safe.

We can still take action against it though.
Back to top Go down
AnimalCrossing
New Fantagian
AnimalCrossing

PostSubject: You all suck   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:22 am

Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Haters_Logo
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:46 am

They are cowards behind the computerrr. They suck -.-
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Rookie Fantagian
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:47 pm

AnimalCrossing wrote:

AC, please keep your trolling an another site.
If you said that we "All suck" basicly, your a cyber bully and your a hater. Get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Rookie Fantagian
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Ulflette wrote:
They are cowards behind the computerrr. They suck -.-

They do  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:01 pm

AnimalCrossing wrote:

AnimalCrossing, take you dumb trolling somewhere else, it's unacceptable on this Forum and you deserve to be in jail for what you did to those people. You are a very terrible person.

The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. Myfirstworld~A horrible site. What_a10You don't belong here so leave.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Rookie Fantagian
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:26 pm

Akira Takahashi wrote:
AnimalCrossing wrote:

AnimalCrossing, take you dumb trolling somewhere else, it's unacceptable on this Forum and you deserve to be in jail for what you did to those people. You are a very terrible person.

The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. Myfirstworld~A horrible site. What_a10You don't belong here so leave.

Now she is saying how she is "Bullied". I don't recall being a bully to others makes you the victim.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:31 pm

AnimalCrossing wrote:
wow you're hilarious, aren't you
Back to top Go down
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Remi wrote:
Now she is saying how she is "Bullied". I don't recall being a bully to others makes you the victim.

*Sigh* AnimalCrossing just deserves to be bullied back or something, it's the only way you can get AnimalCrossing to stop, but that won't enough... you can try to ignore AnimalCrossing's insights till he/she quits.

What gender is AnimalCrossing anyways? Male or Female?  scratch 

All I know is that AnimalCrossing's real name might be Kai Connall Bamford. That's the only info I found about AnimalCrossing.  bounce
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Akira Takahashi wrote:
Remi wrote:

*Sigh* AnimalCrossing just deserves to be bullied back or something, it's the only way you can get AnimalCrossing to stop, but that won't enough... you can try to ignore AnimalCrossing's insights till he/she quits.

All I know is that AnimalCrossing's real name might be Kai Connall Bamford. That's the only info I found about AnimalCrossing.  bounce 
ummmmm??? bullying someone back won't?? help the situation??? ?at all

ignore them or shut up about it. don't call them "low-life" or "idiot troller" or something
Back to top Go down
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:52 pm

oswin wrote:
mmmmm??? bullying someone back won't?? help the situation??? ?at all

ignore them or shut up about it. don't call them "low-life" or "idiot troller" or something

That's why I said You can ignore AnimalCrossing's insights till he/she quits. Like... Ignore AnimalCrossing completely. That's my last situation.

Last edited by Akira Takahashi on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Rookie Fantagian
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:14 pm

oswin wrote:
Akira Takahashi wrote:
Remi wrote:

ummmmm??? bullying someone back won't?? help the situation??? ?at all

I just wish she stopped. She ruined one of my favorite websites.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:16 pm

AnimalCrossing wrote:

I bet your not even the real AnimalCrossing, just someone pretending.
Back to top Go down
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:23 pm

♡Miyuki loves sushi♡ wrote:
AnimalCrossing wrote:

I bet your not even the real AnimalCrossing, just someone pretending.

It's an Imposter.  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Mr-Juliana
New Fantagian
Mr-Juliana

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Oh boy...

In fact, AnimalCrossing sent me here, hoping I could make things better. And now, I've kinda switched sides. I have to agree with the OP, that MFW is a wonderful site-maker. I personally use it alot.

I think really the only way to get rid of this is to get rid of groups altogether.

Oh and... she posted a group complaining about it. It's best I stay here or else she'll go all crazy over me.
(Click to show what she posted.)
Click here:

That's all I have to add to this  bounce

Last edited by Mr-Juliana on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Blocked out swears)
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Rookie Fantagian
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Mr-Juliana wrote:
Oh boy...

In fact, AnimalCrossing sent me here, hoping I could make things better. And now, I've kinda switched sides. I have to agree with the OP, that MFW is a wonderful site-maker. I personally use it alot.

I think really the only way to get rid of this is to get rid of groups altogether.

Oh and... she posted a group complaining about it. It's best I stay here or else she'll go all crazy over me.
Click here:

Hey Mr.Juliana
I really haven't said anything bad about AC. I just showed some messages she sent to others.
Please, AC. Stop bullying others. I know you were bullied, you told us millions of times. Just don't start being mean to POU just because she or he was new.
If your against me just for telling this forum about whats going on in this site, well, then hate me.
I wanted someone here to go on the site and actually HELP us.
But whatever.
I just wanted to make MFW better
Back to top Go down
Mr-Juliana
New Fantagian
Mr-Juliana

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Remi wrote:
Mr-Juliana wrote:
Oh boy...

Click here:

Hey Mr.Juliana
I really haven't said anything bad about AC. I just showed some messages she sent to others.
Please, AC. Stop bullying others. I know you were bullied, you told us millions of times. Just don't start being mean to POU just because she or he was new.
If your against me just for telling this forum about whats going on in this site, well, then hate me.
I wanted someone here to go on the site and actually HELP us.
But whatever.
I just wanted to make MFW better

Oh, I didn't mean it that way! I really liked what you did, it was a brave move. 've tried the best I could, hopefully someone with more control could help, as you said ^^!
Back to top Go down
Catloid
Junior Fantagian
Catloid

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Im katdakitty on there btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myfirstworld~A horrible site.   Myfirstworld~A horrible site. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myfirstworld~A horrible site.
Page 1 of 1