Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Luck [5/25/14]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Essence
Senior Fantagian
Essence

Bad Luck [5/25/14] Empty
PostSubject: Bad Luck [5/25/14]   Bad Luck [5/25/14] Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Wow. Today was a terrible day. I don't mean to talk all negatively but everything just went downhill today. Luckily it wasn't a school day and I didn't have any tests.... ANYWAY. BACK ON TOPIC.
The day started with me getting woken up by my mom at 10:00, telling me that my dad just got into a bike accident, and needed to be taken to the hospital. (My parents are divorced and my dad is single so he had no one else to call...) I couldn't go back to sleep, and I couldn't go with my mom because I wasn't ready yet and she needed to hurry since he was probably in a lot of pain then. Also, today I had a piano rehearsal to go to... At 12:30... (Supposed to be 1:00 but I needed to go early since I was the MC... The person who announces who performs next and all that interesting stuff.) When I was playing, I was thinking about my dad and was all worried, so I couldn't concentrate... So you know. I messed up a few times. I feel it sucked.
It just hasn't been the best day ever for me >.< Everyone has those days. And now my dad has to stay in the hospital for a day so they can check up on him more. He'll be home tomorrow though.
If anyone is interested, he broke his collar bone (I think), a rib bone, and dislocated his shoulder (Or maybe it broke...). His surgery is next week, and I bet I'm more nervous about it than he is ^-^
That's all :3 Hope all of you had a better day than I did xD
Back to top Go down
Lucille
Junior Fantagian
Lucille

Bad Luck [5/25/14] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck [5/25/14]   Bad Luck [5/25/14] Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:58 am

Bike accidents are nothing. My dad got ran over by a truck but he's breathing just fine.
Back to top Go down
Essence
Senior Fantagian
Essence

Bad Luck [5/25/14] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck [5/25/14]   Bad Luck [5/25/14] Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Lucy wrote:
Bike accidents are nothing. My dad got ran over by a truck but he's breathing just fine.

Ok, wow. Watch you attitude. I'm sorry he got run over by a truck, and hope he won't get in that type of accident again. No matter WHAT happens to your parent, it's a big deal. I don't like how you think you're problem is bigger than mine. I was terribly worried, and this makes me angry. It is a worse accident, but your dad is doing just fine, ok? I bet you were worried to death when he got hurt, right? Don't try and sass me. Replying like you did is not thinking about the other person at all. It's not a matter of whose dad got in a bigger accident now is it? Put a little more thought into what you write. It's not respectful at all. I could go on and on, but I think you get my point. I posted this topic because I was really upset, and your reply just adds fuel to the fire. I don't appreciate what you wrote at all. I must have written that at least 3 times now. If you have nothing nice to say, DON'T SAY IT AT ALL. I have so much more I would like to say, but I'll just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Lucille
Junior Fantagian
Lucille

Bad Luck [5/25/14] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck [5/25/14]   Bad Luck [5/25/14] Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Essence wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Ok, wow. Watch you attitude. I'm sorry he got run over by a truck, and hope he won't get in that type of accident again. No matter WHAT happens to your parent, it's a big deal. I don't like how you think you're problem is bigger than mine. I was terribly worried, and this makes me angry. It is a worse accident, but your dad is doing just fine, ok? I bet you were worried to death when he got hurt, right? Don't try and sass me. Replying like you did is not thinking about the other person at all. It's not a matter of whose dad got in a bigger accident now is it? Put a little more thought into what you write. It's not respectful at all. I could go on and on, but I think you get my point. I posted this topic because I was really upset, and your reply just adds fuel to the fire. I don't appreciate what you wrote at all. I must have written that at least 3 times now. If you have nothing nice to say, DON'T SAY IT AT ALL. I have so much more I would like to say, but I'll just leave it at that.

I'm just stating my dad got ran over by a truck and yours got ran over by a bike, no big deal, no competition.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

Bad Luck [5/25/14] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck [5/25/14]   Bad Luck [5/25/14] Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:35 pm

I hope your father gets better soon! My apologies for what your father had faced through, Essence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Essence
Senior Fantagian
Essence

Bad Luck [5/25/14] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck [5/25/14]   Bad Luck [5/25/14] Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:55 pm

Lucy wrote:
I'm just stating my dad got ran over by a truck and yours got ran over by a bike, no big deal, no competition.

Ok first of all, my dad didn't get run over by a bike. He fell of the bike. He's the type of person who likes to go biking every morning on those special high speed bikes. And second of all, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but you should really put more thought into what you write; it can cause people to feel offended or upset if you're not careful.

@Konoha
Thank you so much! ^^ After his surgery this Thursday he's slowly getting better. And thank you for being the only person to say something supportive :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Luck [5/25/14] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck [5/25/14]   Bad Luck [5/25/14] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Luck [5/25/14]
Page 1 of 1