Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?

Go down 
+12
Yuno
Squirtle
Jian
jellzbean
Janelle
Silver
greatalizeh1
ahri
dewey decimal system
churro
wen
MrsDrewRoy
16 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsDrewRoy
New Fantagian

Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:45 pm

I know new users this doesn't really apply to you, since you honestly don't really know what old Fantage is. I get the mall is cool since you know, you can get all the limited items you couldn't before. I personally, like Trade N Sell better even though there were scammers and hackers. Either way there's still going to be scammers and hackers no matter what you do. To me there shouldn't be gold, only stars and ecoins like there was before. I know I'm not the only one that thinks this, with those videos and some blogs you see out there. Not many videos or blogs but I still know some people prefer old fantage over the new one! Now there's less servers too, including White Seal. Also, the dock is gone too and I know many people don't care but I, and a few of my other friends, do and other people too! Again, with the limited items, I think it's WAY too easy to get them now with the mall! It was with Trade N Sell, but at least people could deny the offers, instead of just paying for it and getting it. Now, I know people that have been on fantage for barely a month, will comment and say 'OH NO THIS FANTAGE IS AWESOME!' or 'THERE IS NO OLD FANTAGE!', but trust me if you look at some YouTube videos in like 2011, you WILL see old Fantage! Old fantage is just as good as this fantage we have right now! I just want to see if there's anyone that agrees with me, so no hating or whatever! I just want peoples opinions on old fantage and new fantage!
Back to top Go down
wen
Devoted Fantagian
wen

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:08 pm

I don't like the new fantage.. they're just basically running out of ideas.. I joined fantage in like August 2011.. and I actually enjoyed playing each and every day. But then it started to get a little more boring after awhile.. I know some people like MyMall.. but ;-; I know some people still scam people.. kind of like Trade N Sell, *I honestly really would've wanted Trade N Sell.. even though it's worthless to me* I've seen videos of it.. and then they have the new currency which is gold.. ._. I thought maybe you could just earn gold, like how you can earn ecoins.. but I figured out you had to buy it.. like $10 for 10,000 gold, $20 for 22,000 gold, and $50 for 70,000 gold.. which in my opinion is just a waste of money. All you can do with gold is buy things from MyMall.. even though you can buy limited items.. but still it isn't worth it.. (with $50 you can probably buy yourself something in the real world omo) fantage is just a virtual game.. so I like the old fantage o u o

Last edited by Cassi ✧ *。✧ on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Haha of course not!
I hate the gold, but anyways it's a GOOD thing that I quitted forever/coming back later..
But I really miss Fantage Japan, and that sh*t.. But THE NEW FANTAGE IS HORRIBLE!
I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HORRIBLE IT WILL BE WHEN IT'S 2016!!
UGHH!!
I'm so sorry if you love Fantage, but it's not so great anymore, I hate Vintage Gold.
And the MyMall shop is ANOTHER scam shop!
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:45 pm

the new fantage is crap compared to what it used to be
i began playing when it first came out and i used to stay online for hours, now it's only entertaining for like 10 minutes, not to mention that the lag is horrible
Back to top Go down
ahri
Regular Fantagian
ahri

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:07 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
http://yehot.tumblr.com
greatalizeh1
Rookie Fantagian
greatalizeh1

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:57 pm

No I really want trade and sell . My mall is really useless u can only use gold there TnT it was easier to get stuff at trade n sell I want the old fantage back
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:43 am

Compared to the 2010 fantage, this fantage is crap. they are just trying so hard for news of them getting money like the gold. I mean seriously what is the purpose of ecoins now? I mean i like it a little but compared to 2010-2012 when i actually loved fantage, this is horrid. But I give them credit for trying.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:02 pm

i dont like it.
i hate it.
thats pretty much why i dont play fantage as much as i used to. :/
theres so many inappropriate people and its disgusting.

in my opinion, 2009 was the better.
Back to top Go down
jellzbean
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:00 pm

i used to play fantage in 2008/2009 and i loved it so much. i played almost everyday with my friends and even got my brother to join. but after a while it started to get boring, and the number of members were increasing which wasnt good in fashion show.
i just joined again with a new account a few days ago and there are a couple things that i liked and some that i didnt.
things i liked: you got extra for participating in a fashion show that wasn't in your favour
things i didn't like: my mall, the lag, gold, if my memory serves me correctly, you used to be able to get items that werent rare from orion. before you could kind of stand up to a member but now fantage just wants us to spend more money.
when the little cody's came out i was really excited (yay a pet thats not a pebble!) i started grinding but after i made my first cube board i could no longer get items from playing games. WOW FANTAGE, WOW.
not only is fantage now cheap, and boring, but when they do come out with a good idea once in a while it ends up being broken!
the old fantage is 100x better than this one.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:36 pm

/Jian appears! long time no see haha
lmao I don't even play fantage anymore ( though I occasionally check in on it), quit in 2011 and I agree with most people here, old fantage was better.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:19 pm

I don't like it that much. I do not like the new currency in the game, they have way to much events, and the people can be just plain annoying. They are also changing the map too much. Though I still play it. There are still some fun things to me, but it is just not like it used to be. Plus the lag is horrible. I guess I just miss the times when no one cared about getting the popular items and when fantage did not bother to change everything. I remember when the frisky hair and a dress along with it came out for the first time, and it was not popular at all. It is also weird how pet town came out in 2010 yet it feels so new to me... One thing I do like though is how they still have not updated the sunblock and some other places. That makes me happy, because I have so much memories there :3 I also like how they are still keeping up the Comet magazine. So overall I don't enjoy the new fantage but there are still tiny details that make me stay on the website.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Yuno
Regular Fantagian
Yuno

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:31 am

well, this will be my first reply in a very long time, hope it's good enough.

Honestly speaking, I /must/ say that I really liked Fantage before they brought TNS, Vintage Gold, and MyMall. I know that many people never liked Fantage before as they needed to pay for membership. (And, I really want to know their opinion now ^ ^; )

I have to disagree with some of you though.

Fantage has indeed been losing many players at a time because of it's new "features", and I think that a reason as to why the game is becoming something that needs money, is so they can still keep Fantage up, even though they are losing people = People not paying for membership. So the remaining have to take the burden, I guess.

But right now, let me stick with one short answer to your original question.

No.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mariamnura
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:08 pm

nope nope nope it stinks like farts.
Back to top Go down
daddi
Senior Fantagian
daddi

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 1:51 am

it's ok now. i don't even play it that much anymore :/

it was way better in 2009 when ecoins actually had a purpose, and you actually had to DO something to earn stars & ecoins.
Back to top Go down

Regular Fantagian
Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? 7634-51

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Trade and sell ruined everything. They should have just left Vintage classics and The Oasis.

Everything begin to suck in 2012
Back to top Go down
fireworksrox
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:22 pm

completely agree..anyone remember when you could earn ecoins by completing offers on the IDphone using your idev?

anywho a game like fantage but much much better is called Graal Online Classic (you can play on your device as well as PC)
Back to top Go down
http://pastelgothgfx.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?   Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you guys actually enjoy the new fantage?
Page 1 of 1