Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself?

Go down 
3 posters

Am I able to take care of a guinea pig myself?
Yes
Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Vote_lcap44%Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
No
Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Vote_lcap56%Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Yes, if you have a potato in your house
Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Vote_lcap0%Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Empty
PostSubject: Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself?   Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:43 pm

So I'm 11, and I really want a guinea pig. My brother will be in England, and my dad travels a lot. That leaves me and my mom left for most of the time,depending on how much my dad travels. My mom said that she will only be able to help a little bit (chop of vegtables, buy hay, etc) and so I will be mostly taking care of it myself. I don't really know if I can take care of almost everything ( clean the cage, clean it's poop, feed it, etc) all by myself. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself?   Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:31 am

I used to have a Guinea pig, but my dad took care of it since I was, like, 5 xD. Anyway I currently have a Hamster so I think that I know some of the work to take care of a guinea pig. If you remember to feed it, clean it's cage, give it attention, etc I think that you will be able to do it. You should re search some of the things (like the best food options for your pet, etc) so you can know more about them first.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself?   Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:56 am

Squirtle wrote:
I used to have a Guinea pig, but my dad took care of it since I was, like, 5 xD. Anyway I currently have a Hamster so I think that I know some of the work to take care of a guinea pig. If you remember to feed it, clean it's cage, give it attention, etc I think that you will be able to do it. You should re search some of the things (like the best food options for your pet, etc) so you can know more about them first.
Ok, thanks! I think I can, but I'm not sure about feeding it. I can feed it around 7 am, but the next meal would be around 3. I'm not sure if it would be hungry or not because I can't find anything on the internet
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

PostSubject: Re: Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself?   Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Why not? You need to be devoted to it! Also hamsters eat and love sunflower seeds (just like in Hamtaro). I also used to have some budgies when I was as old as you...
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself?   Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I able to take care of a guinea pig by myself?
Page 1 of 1