Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I'm so upset and sad! Like WHAT?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
etiquette
Regular Fantagian
etiquette

I'm so upset and sad! Like WHAT? Empty
PostSubject: I'm so upset and sad! Like WHAT?   I'm so upset and sad! Like WHAT? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:43 am

Vampire Weekend just ended their last concert of their "Modern Vampires of the City" tour. This mean they're going on a hiatus!! This is so upsetting to me to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://southern-ocean.tumblr.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: I'm so upset and sad! Like WHAT?   I'm so upset and sad! Like WHAT? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Shhhshhhh calm thy self
Think positive! When they come back from their hiatus, they'll be better than ever!
justbelieveme
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

PostSubject: Re: I'm so upset and sad! Like WHAT?   I'm so upset and sad! Like WHAT? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:31 am

That's really hard. I myself love An Cafe band but despite I know that they broke up in 2011, it just makes me sad... But anyways I still like both Bou and Takuya as the guitarist. What will make you really hard is that I got offended and upset at Xiaorishu because she wasn't replying me during the whole summer. The "Scary Fan Email" blogpost is actually about me. I still apologize for this letter. The fact that she blocked me just keeps me more upset at her.

At least, the point is that bands can easily break up. I hope you really enjoyed their shows and still listen to their songs at least in your MP3 player. I still listen to An Cafe and love their both videos and songs.

Last edited by hikayamasan353 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more stuff.... kinda =.=)
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so upset and sad! Like WHAT?   I'm so upset and sad! Like WHAT? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so upset and sad! Like WHAT?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: