Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Five Nights at Freddy's?

Go down 
+2
wen
churro
6 posters

Did you enjoy it?
Yes!
Five Nights at Freddy's? Vote_lcap17%Five Nights at Freddy's? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Of course it was scary and cool!
 17% [ 1 ]
Ehh.. I think Scott needs to improve a little bit!
Five Nights at Freddy's? Vote_lcap0%Five Nights at Freddy's? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kinda <3
Five Nights at Freddy's? Vote_lcap0%Five Nights at Freddy's? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Actually I'm a coward.. So no.. :(
Five Nights at Freddy's? Vote_lcap33%Five Nights at Freddy's? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No..!
 17% [ 1 ]
This isn't even scary!
Five Nights at Freddy's? Vote_lcap16%Five Nights at Freddy's? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

Five Nights at Freddy's? Empty
PostSubject: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Okay, attention everyone!

Cindy Zoeh here!

Ever since August 2014.. There has been a viral game called 'Five Nights at Freddy's' Which takes place of Chuck 'E' Cheese, and I've been wondering if you guys have heard of it or maybe played it?

There are 4 characters:
Freddy Fazbear ( He's the main character, but he mostly gets out of the stage room at night 4 - night 7 )
Bonnie the Bunny ( He's the second main character, people mistake him for a girl, but either way he's a boy! He's always the first one to get out of stage room! So beware of him (; )
Chica the Chicken ( She's the third main character, she's a baby chick, as you can see by her baby bib that says 'LET'S EAT!' with sprinkles/stars. People mistake her for a DUCK! YES A DUCK! But that doesn't stop her! She mostly gets out of the stage room, same like Bonnie )
Foxy the Pirate Fox ( He is a mysterious sly pirate fox, that lives in Pirate Cove! He's the fourth character.. He mostly gets out of his little cove at night 2 - night 7.. You shall always check Pirate Cove or else.. BAM! Foxy's at your door )

There's another character.. called:

Golden Freddy Fazbear..

Golden Freddy is like a brother/part of Freddy Fazbear but 'GOLDEN!'
In one of cameras in FN@F there's a poster of Freddy that says: 'LET'S PARTY!' and it changes to broken Freddy.. to Golden Freddy.. Once the poster turns to Golden Freddy.. YOU MUST CHANGE THAT CAMERA TO ANOTHER ONE! Because once that happens and then you put down the camera.. Golden Freddy is sitting in you're office, and the game crashes!
Scott Cawthon said that once you unlock the 7th night and you put '1987' in the 7th night.. A Golden Freddy pop up comes up and crashes you're game!
Scott said that he didn't do that.. Golden Freddy isn't supposed to crash you're game, but OH WELL!

I'm sure all of you have heard of it!
If you love horror/jumpscare games.. I'm sure you will love Five Nights at Freddy's!

The demo version is free and ONLY HAS 2 NIGHTS!
The full purchase is 5 dollars! That includes 2 more nights! Isn't that awesome?!!

Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is comming out soon in 2015!
BEWARE AND SWEET DREAMS!

FNAF 1 TRAILER:

FNAF 2 TRAILER:

Don't worry when FNAF 2 comes out!
I will make more of these!

(( Yes.. I wrote all of this.. Please DO NOT copy and then post this in another page without my permission! ))

Soon will be a new topic of 'THE BITE OF '87' and 'FIVE CHILD MISSING'

-XOXO Cindy Zoeh

Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
wen
Devoted Fantagian
wen

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:08 pm

tbh this game scares me. but i guess it's okay? ^ - ^
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:32 am

I love this game! I downloaded the demo a while ago, but I was scared to play it because the golden Freddy thing happened to me before I knew what the Easter egg was. I later learned more about it and now I play the game a lot. I also really like watching youtubers play it because they either suck at the game or they are very good at it >.< I am really desperate to get the new game when it comes out. The only thing that bugs me is that there will be no doors....
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Squirtle wrote:
I love this game! I downloaded the demo a while ago, but I was scared to play it because the golden Freddy thing happened to me before I knew what the Easter egg was. I later learned more about it and now I play the game a lot. I also really like watching youtubers play it because they either suck at the game or they are very good at it >.< I am really desperate to get the new game when it comes out. The only thing that bugs me is that there will be no doors....

Yup, the door thing bothers me too, but the doors took too many power don't cha think?
Either way Freddy is adorable ;w;
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Squirtle wrote:

Yup, the door thing bothers me too, but the doors took too many power don't cha think?
You have a point, they do take too much power. And yeah Freddy is X3 I actually really like all of them ^.^;
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Squirtle wrote:
Freddy Fazbear wrote:
Squirtle wrote:

You have a point, they do take too much power. And yeah Freddy is X3 I actually really like all of them ^.^;

Yeah x3
I have a love passion for Freddy.. and it's kinda driving me cray cray
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:06 pm

It's one from your signature? Looks creepy like a Soviet cartoon...
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 5:31 pm

hikayamasan353 wrote:
It's one from your signature? Looks creepy like a Soviet cartoon...

Yup it's himm <33

But he's not that creepy tbh ;n;
Back to top Go down
PaigeyJ
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 10:06 am

I cant even get past night 5 .. ;_;
Back to top Go down
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:17 pm

PaigeyJ wrote:
I cant even get past night 5 .. ;_;

I think you need to watch Markiplier and get his moves, or everytime you hear Freddy's laugh: Close the door, check the camera, open the door and repeat.

I have 3 stars thanks to Markiplier c:
Back to top Go down
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Beel Kullitsz wrote:
theres a butter game culled club penguin but ur a penguin nd u need ur parents permission nd theres egglooz tongue tongue

I've played that before.
It sucks
Back to top Go down
ihatemasmihesucks
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:57 am

im gonna kiss Foxy the Fox from Five Nights At Freddie's on the Lips
Back to top Go down
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:36 pm

ihatemasmihesucks wrote:
im gonna kiss Foxy the Fox from Five Nights At Freddie's on the Lips

omg yue

I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX!

but beware of the Foxy fangirls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's?   Five Nights at Freddy's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy's?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: