Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Been along time..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Been along time.. Empty
PostSubject: Been along time..   Been along time.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Hi..
I stopped going on this site almost 3 years ago..
anyways hi!

I just logged into fantage and found out it's changed a little too much for my liking anyways... yeah..

EDIT: I just realized my status bar went from red to green..
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Been along time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been along time..   Been along time.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 5:27 pm

I remember you from when I was new to the forum. We never talked, but I saw a lot of your posts... My first username on this forum was disney4ever, but I changed it after a while. Anyway welcome back! This forum is kind of dead, but I am still trying to be active on it...Also I don't go on fantage anymore either because it changed and got a little weird :/
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Been along time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been along time..   Been along time.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Squirtle wrote:
I remember you from when I was new to the forum. We never talked, but I saw a lot of your posts... My first username on this forum was disney4ever, but I changed it after a while. Anyway welcome back! This forum is kind of dead, but I am still trying to be active on it...Also I don't go on fantage anymore either because it changed and got a little weird :/

Okay, nice to meet you!
I was a total noob during my time here (when I was still super active), and some of my old posts make me cringe.

Oh and I just realized just about everyone I talked to when I was on this forum have all stopped logging on years ago.. Neutral

Also I quit fantage in early-mid 2013 when all the people I knew quit.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Been along time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been along time..   Been along time.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Shatterstar wrote:
Squirtle wrote:

Okay, nice to meet you!
I was a total noob during my time here (when I was still super active), and some of my old posts make me cringe.

Oh and I just realized just about everyone I talked to when I was on this forum have all stopped logging on years ago.. Neutral

Also I quit fantage in early-mid 2013 when all the people I knew quit.
Nice to meet you too! Who were some of the users that you talked to? Even know it has been a few years, I still remember all of my old internet friends from here...I also have no way to contact them anymore, and I don't have much other internet friends so it pretty much sucks. Though I still have some hope that they will someday remember this forum and come back like you did. Smile by the way I have a habit of making long or boring posts so um sorry about that ^.^;
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
scott
Rookie Fantagian
scott

Been along time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been along time..   Been along time.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:15 pm

welcome back!

I was itsbleh but my old account got banned lol
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

Been along time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been along time..   Been along time.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Anyways, glad to see some people coming back ^__^
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
Sponsored content

Been along time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been along time..   Been along time.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been along time..
Page 1 of 1