Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

free non-member fantage account (with ecoined items)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
o
Veteran Fantagian

free non-member fantage account (with ecoined items) Empty
PostSubject: free non-member fantage account (with ecoined items)   free non-member fantage account (with ecoined items) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 2:33 am

soo basically i haven't been playing fantage as much as i used to, and i doubt i will ever want to, so i've decided to give my main account (jocelyn12700) to whoever wants it. just comment on this thread if you want, it's pretty much a first come-first serve kind of thing. i've had this account for over four years now, and there's a lot of member medals and items from when i was a member. you can buy membership again for it if you want, i don't really care.

i have a TON of clothing and inventory items too, like pretty much all the non-member items from le shop and stellar salon, and a lot of ecoined items:
- peace out top
- yellow flowy top
- stained glass tee
- striped top
- blonde ponytail hair
- secretary hair
- delicate brown hair
- prom hair
- black and white shorts
- pink miniskirt
- yellow gold sandals
- rare headphones
- black feather board
and a LOT more, basically i have a bunch of items

there isn't much gold or ecoins either, since i basically spend my money the second i get it; i also have the cruise ship house and like two member ecoined pets.

my only rule is that you do NOT change the password, or if you really need to, you pm me on here when you want to so i can do it for you (it's still wired to my e-mail account) i might want to go on occasionally, ya kno?
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: free non-member fantage account (with ecoined items)   free non-member fantage account (with ecoined items) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 5:42 pm

heyy! i'm interested in the account since mine really sucks tbh.. i know this is five days late but w/e.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: free non-member fantage account (with ecoined items)   free non-member fantage account (with ecoined items) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Mimi wrote:
heyy! i'm interested in the account since mine really sucks tbh.. i know this is five days late but w/e.
yeah!! i'll pm you the details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free non-member fantage account (with ecoined items)   free non-member fantage account (with ecoined items) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free non-member fantage account (with ecoined items)
Page 1 of 1