Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime recomendations?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Anime recomendations? Empty
PostSubject: Anime recomendations?   Anime recomendations? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:43 am

I know this forum is dead and all, but I would like some anime recommendations. I'm currently watching Naruto and would like to know what anime I should watch after Naruto ( or in between ).

Animes I like: Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass,Neon Genesis Evangelion,Cowboy Bebop and Serial Expirements Lain.

I am not a fan of moe or ecchi ( I was stupid back than.) anime.

Also, I prefer the anime to be 12-50 episodes.
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Anime recomendations?   Anime recomendations? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:32 pm

have you seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (27)? it has fighting robot mechas if youre into that

and then there are : Baccano! (13) / Darker than Black (13) / Death Parade (12) / Parasyte (24) / Attack on Titan (25) / Zankyou no Terror (11) which are definitely not moe
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime recomendations?   Anime recomendations? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 10:11 am

Bloobu wrote:
have you seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (27)? it has fighting robot mechas if youre into that

and then there are : Baccano! (13) / Darker than Black (13) / Death Parade (12) / Parasyte (24) / Attack on Titan (25) / Zankyou no Terror (11) which are definitely not moe

Thank you! I have already seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Attack on Titan so I will check out the others.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Anime recomendations?   Anime recomendations? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:57 pm

i'm not a big fan of anime so i don't watch a lot, but i definitely recommend 2 animes:
- owari no seraph [or seraph of the end; my favorite anime of all time ;-;] [16 episodes, ongoing]
- your lie in april [this anime is so emotional and really meaningful. graphics are also amazing. i'm not sure if this is your type of anime, but i really think you should check it out.] [12 episodes]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime recomendations?   Anime recomendations? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 8:01 pm

Mimi wrote:
i'm not a big fan of anime so i don't watch a lot, but i definitely recommend 2 animes:
- owari no seraph [or seraph of the end; my favorite anime of all time ;-;] [16 episodes, ongoing]
- your lie in april [this anime is so emotional and really meaningful. graphics are also amazing. i'm not sure if this is your type of anime, but i really think you should check it out.] [12 episodes]

I have seen Your Lie In April and loved it even though I am not into that type of anime. I haven't watched Owari No Seraph yet, but I am planning to.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime recomendations?   Anime recomendations? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:13 pm

I don't know which type of anime to recommend, but here's some I guess. Sorry if you watched any of these already!

-Tokyo Ghoul
-Stein's Gate
-Black Rock Shooter
-Mirai Nikki
-Pandora Hearts
-Owarimonogatari (This is a newer anime that is still streaming new episodes. I'm not sure how long it will be, but i'm gussing it will be around 12-25 episodes)
-Mekukacity Actors
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime recomendations?   Anime recomendations? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 6:15 pm

+Reverse wrote:
I don't know which type of anime to recommend, but here's some I guess. Sorry if you watched any of these already!

-Tokyo Ghoul
-Stein's Gate
-Black Rock Shooter
-Mirai Nikki
-Pandora Hearts
-Owarimonogatari (This is a newer anime that is still streaming new episodes. I'm not sure how long it will be, but i'm gussing it will be around 12-25 episodes)
-Mekukacity Actors

Thank you very much~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime recomendations?   Anime recomendations? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime recomendations?
Page 1 of 1