Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15

Go down 
+2
mich
Relora
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15 Empty
PostSubject: You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15   You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:39 am

Hello Fantage Forumers!

Unfortunately the forum is super duper inactive so I doubt many of the people I knew will ever see this... which sucks a lot but oh well.

Hello everyone, my user name is Relora (at on point time it was Aurora!). I am now 18 years old and a freshman in college. I joined tjis forum 5 years aho and had a 0 beautiful 3 year run using it. Some of you wrre mt first friends and others wrre my first "enemies" before I matured a little bit and settled my fiesty attitude down ;D

During my time of activity I saw the forum evolve from the oldies to the newbies, grow drastically, deal with some mean people and finally decrease im activity pleseantly.

During that time I started and graduated from highschool, became a social butterfly (for only 2 years lol), met my first love, had mt first heartbreak, and got accepted into my dream university.

During that time I learned who I was an always had a welcoming and supportive group of people to come to. When I was sad, disatisfied, scared, happy or excited I knew I had friends here that would listen to me and make me feel special. And for that I say thank you.

Thank you for the memories, the battles, the fun and the ridiculousness of our many online antics. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for helping me grow and mature.

I may not remember your names or you you were, but thank you. Thank yiu for listening and laughing and crying. Thank you for the drama and anger and settlements. Thank you for the roleolaying and drawinf and writing. Thank you for the anime and pictures. Thank you so so very much.

Thank you Blu, Abbey, Madoka, Disney4ever, Oliver, Rue, Finn and so many countless others whose names I am failing to remember (and am deeply saddened by the fact I cannot remember you by name :( ).

I wishI could go back in time to the good ole days with all of yoj, but I grew up and have so much to do. Adulting is definitely not all that it is cut out to be. Today I stand stressed trying to figure out a college major (Russian Studies? Chemistry? Geology???) and how to succeed in life.

You all made my teen years rock. Thank you so much.

I oosted here today on a whim. I had a gut feeling to check this place out and I am happy I did. I love you guys -- all of you.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15   You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:40 am

Sorry the double post buuut

I am using my tablet and the forum is super wonky on my tablet.... so I can't go back and edit the typos and grammar.

it's also because of this tablet that I have so many typos.

Sorry Cx
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15   You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:30 pm

Aw, this is so sweet. c;
A lot has gone one in this forum! Some good and some bad, but in the end we can say that it was a fun experience. I was such a brat back then lmao
Well, it seems you're doing well right now! I wish you luck in wherever life takes you next c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15   You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 11:59 am

This post was really nice ahh

I'm honestly really glad you took some time out of your day to write this. It really makes me happy that other people remember this forum...I miss it a lot and I wonder how everyone is doing a lot of the time, but I guess the forum is too inactive to find out. I'm glad I could be here with all of you. I do wish I could redo my meeting with a lot of people, because I'm a bit more mature now, but I mean It's still okay. This place was so fun. Anyway, I hope you do well in the future! It was good seeing you here.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15   You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Awh that's such a nice message. (I may or may not teared up a little bit.)

I miss those days too, this forum has influenced my life so much over the years. Like giving me great gifts like anime and kpop.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15   You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 1:43 am

That's really sweet, I definitely miss the forum even more now.
This forum was probably the reason why I became the person I am today, and it's pretty depressing to see it get inactive.

Anyways, I wish you luck for the future. I hope you become graduate and become successful in your career Smile
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15   You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi Relora! It's me, Skye, MissFantage, etc. I doubt you remember me, but I still remember you. I still remembered some of the good times we had, even if we weren't super close on the forum, you were one of the few people I felt forum close with! Smile

It's been a couple months but goodbye and good luck in university! I'm actually in the process of registering and I really hope they accept me. I'm also leaving now, but after seeing your post I decided to say goodbye to you even though you'll probably never see this. I actually wish I had stayed longer to get to know you better as I feel like you were one of the people I felt kind of friendly with on the forum.. Anyways, good bye! Good luck! And hope you have a happy trip navigating through adulthood. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15   You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys were amazing ~ 12/30/15
Page 1 of 1