Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

IDFone Bugged

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mountandrew
New Fantagian

IDFone Bugged Empty
PostSubject: IDFone Bugged   IDFone Bugged Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:55 pm

My IDFone has been bugged ever since I got back to Fantage. I'd say it's been a week. Of course, I've logged in and out throughout this whole week.
The problem with this bug: Whoever or whenever I click on someone to view their IDFone, or myself to check my balance amount, this phone comes up each and ever damn time.
I can't fix it and it's really bothering me because I don't get any information out of it. I am definitely not going to buy my premium membership back if this stays this way.

IDFone Bugged Proble10

Does anyone have a solution to this or is this a known bug that can be fixed?
Thanks in advance. I hope this forum isn't too dead that I'll never get a fix.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

IDFone Bugged Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFone Bugged   IDFone Bugged Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:22 pm

the forum's unfortunately pretty much entirely dead & the best i can suggest is trying clearing your cache/cookies maybe, and if that doesn't work then your only other option really would be emailing fantage support directly

sorry, not really sure how much else to be of help, haven't exactly played the game in years
Back to top Go down
Mountandrew
New Fantagian

IDFone Bugged Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFone Bugged   IDFone Bugged Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 6:33 pm

snake wrote:
the forum's unfortunately pretty much entirely dead & the best i can suggest is trying clearing your cache/cookies maybe, and if that doesn't work then your only other option really would be emailing fantage support directly

sorry, not really sure how much else to be of help, haven't exactly played the game in years

Cleared my browser's cookies and caches but the problem still persists. It's most likely another browser problem or something computer related that is causing the bug. I check two accounts, my main and alternative, and they both had the same bug. I contacted the support team to see if they've had this happen before. Thanks for the suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

IDFone Bugged Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFone Bugged   IDFone Bugged Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:58 pm

It did that for me when I used fireforx, but after switching to google chrome the glitch thing stopped. I thought it only happened to me!!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mountandrew
New Fantagian

IDFone Bugged Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFone Bugged   IDFone Bugged Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Squirtle wrote:
It did that for me when I used fireforx, but after switching to google chrome the glitch thing stopped. I thought it only happened to me!!

Unfortunately I am using Chrome and it's still bugged; but now I'll try playing Fantage on other browsers.
Thanks for the idea!

EDIT: I tried it on Mozilla Firefox and it works!!! Thank you so much!!!
EDIT#2: It wasn't the new browser, it was the AdBlock I had enabled! I wouldn't have figured it out if it weren't for you, Squirtle. Thanks a billion times over!
Back to top Go down
dimondpet
New Fantagian

IDFone Bugged Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFone Bugged   IDFone Bugged Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 7:30 pm

Thankyou guys so much!!! Ive had the same problem for months now!! flower y'all are so helpful!
Back to top Go down
cake 2.0
Junior Fantagian
cake 2.0

IDFone Bugged Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFone Bugged   IDFone Bugged Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:34 am

Tfw you log into fantage and you get this exact same glitch
but can't get rid of it ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IDFone Bugged Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDFone Bugged   IDFone Bugged Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDFone Bugged
Page 1 of 1