Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!

Go down 
+4
cake 2.0
Janelle
mich
alex2.0
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alex2.0
New Fantagian
alex2.0

Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!  Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!    Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:31 pm

It's been sooooo long since I was last here (four years?) -- I wasn't sure if it was still up, but I got reminded of the forum and was talking about it the other day to someone. I'm Alex/Lance/that person with a green name on the sidebar. I forgot the password to my old account and I can't reset it so I made a new one, featuring the ever-clever addition of "2.0" to my previous username.

To begin, holy heck is it super nostalgic to look back here! It's really great to reminisce on all the great people I met and the great times I had! I'm also internally cringing because of my younger self... boy, was I full of *~preteen angst~*. I was also kind of full of drama (since my social/personal life during those years wasn't super great...), though I do feel really bad if I was ever a jerk!

Anyways, I just wanted to say how this place was important to my development back when I was younger. My identity has come a long way over the years, but I'm most comfortable with who I am now. I also had a pretty bad home life back when I was active on here, and my social life was essentially non-existent. So, thank you all so much for giving me a community, friends, and memories to make during that time. I really cherish them, and I remember lots of you! Hopefully we can get in touch.

A little update on me: I'm still in SoCal and I'm about to finish my first year as a student at university! I'm double majoring in history and Japanese language. I'm planning on achieving the weeaboo dream moving to Japan post-graduation and either attending graduate school or working as a translator (maybe both! who knows). I really like reading and doing creative writing and I currently do freelance Japanese -> English translations.

I'm not suuuuper active on many different types of social media, but if you want to be in touch I can be reached via tumblr (elementalmaster.tumblr.com), and if we were pretty close, feel free to PM me for my Facebook information and we can connect there. I also have discord, but I don't use it regularly. However, if you want to chat through discord my screen name is "em" and my tag is 5008 - just shoot me a message through here somehow and I'll be sure to check discord!
I have my settings set so I'll receive email updates so hopefully I'll be able to see replies to this post...
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!    Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 10:30 pm

ahahaha i'm p sure everyone who revisits here gets embarrassed by their old selves LMAO. i agree we were all cringey as hell but hey it worked out c,: yea this forum shaped a lotta our childhoods tbh. FIOVIOAVIO IM SO JEALOUS JAPAN???? *WEEB INTENSIFIES* HAVE FUN AND I WISH U THE BEST!!! AAA SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST!!!
but anywys hii nice to see u back here for a bit!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!    Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 10:51 pm

omg hi alex!!!! i remember i always looked up to you back in the day because you were so cool and fun with everyone (lmAO i hope that isnt weird??) and i was basically a nobody in the sidelines

but yeah honestly, seeing old posts make me cringe af and it's so weird seeing how we all evolved throughout the years.

anyway, it's nice to hear back from you!! i hope u do well in university and japan is a really cool place to visit post-graduation, and i hope u have fun there!
Back to top Go down
cake 2.0
Junior Fantagian
cake 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!    Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:49 am

bonjour alex! (i think you spoke french, i'm learning it lol) i just wanted to apologize for the horrible things i've said to done to you in the past. also i want to thank you, because i think you were the one that inspired me to play elsword maybe. idek. i don't play voidels anymore, but that game will always be a part of me <3 & i think it's really cool that you're finally achieving your dream c: i also really like creative writing and reading. good luck translating! best wishes to you!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!    Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 4:16 pm

To be honest I remember looking up to you as a person on here even though we never really talked. It's amazing to know where you are in life right now and I wish you luck on whatever happens next (hopefully in Japan like you said!). But yeah, honestly we were all so cringy lol. I literally made threads over the stupidest things, but tbh we were all kind of idiotic at that time so it's okay. I'm just really happy to see how everyone is doing !!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!    Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Aww, Alex, I remember you!

Yeah, we were all terribly cringey back then.

But it's awesome to see how you have been doing over the years!
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!    Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 11:54 pm

ahh hi!! man uh i'm sorry if we last spoke on bad terms? i honestly can't remember what happened between us at all, but whatever! i'm really glad you're doing well, and honestly your goals right now are super frickin' cool. hopefully everything works out for you! <3
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!    Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 1:45 am

Hi Alex!! I remember you! I looked up to you a lot and I think we played Elsword together once? You were always so cool and honestly I was pretty sad when you stopped coming online. But I'm happy to hear from you again!

Haha yeah we were all pretty cringy back then. But we've all matured into the people we are today and that's what counts!

I'm glad you're doing well and that you're following your dreams! Have fun and good luck! And please take me with you when you go to Japannn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!    Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys (if anyone ever sees this)!
Page 1 of 1