Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

hi kiddos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

hi kiddos Empty
PostSubject: hi kiddos   hi kiddos Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:23 pm

hello everyone!!!!! i just found out fantage closed down like a month ago n felt the urge 2 log onto this forum.......and was greeted by this LEGENDARY purple theme that made me want 2 post something

it's still so weird starting a topic on here when the last one i made was a goodbye only a few months into my first year of high school.....now im about a month away from starting grade 12, n it's pretty crazy to think how long this forum has been in my life!!

i saw some other super old users coming on and saying hi and whatnot, and i wanted 2 join in. this forum was a huge part of my childhood, n though i always had friends in real life, you guys are truly the only people i connected with emotionally and socially when i was younger. i'll never forget how much this forum and everyone on it means to me, and how my mother literally had to PRY my laptop out of my hands to get me to eat dinner and go to sleep and, yanno, function like a normal child,,.,,

i joined at the beginning of the 6th grade, when i was going through a lot of problems with kids my age at school when it came to fitting in. this forum gave me a place to talk to ppl who i had things in common with, discuss hobbies, and just have a lot of fun when the ppl i knew irl just weren't doing it for me.

there are so many things i remember, from the horrible Rainbow. username i signed up with (i REALLY thought i was poppin off with the . at the end y'all) to starting a bunch of threads about selfies n posting writing. i'm honestly still super surprised i used to post any of my writing on here in the first place, since i always was and still am private about my projects, but i think that just goes to show how comfortable i was sharing such personal pieces of myself with everyone on here.

i was barely 11 when i made friends on here, a lot of who were older, and i just want 2 thank everyone for being so patient with me. looking back on my old posts i CRINGE at how annoying and stupid i sounded, but i found a community of ppl who i felt truly comfortable with regardless of how dumb i was.

just wanted to stop by to say hey, and wish everyone the best!! i was a bit young when i joined so i am still in high school, but i know there are tons of u who have graduated and are even close to finishing college/university by now.

my instagram is @anghlina if anyone wants 2 follow and hit me with a message!! i always love reconnecting and staying in touch with ppl, and ur welcome 2 refer to me as flower or my first name, angelina!!

also i find it so funny that im still on the top posters sksk i was trying to beat alex for the LONGEST time,,.,anyway, its been real y'all
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

hi kiddos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi kiddos   hi kiddos Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 6:39 am

For the record, I'm blaming FTC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
StormyCat
New Fantagian
StormyCat

hi kiddos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi kiddos   hi kiddos Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:56 am

Oh my god, Fantage is gone? Did they warn anyone? Not too long ago I bought premium again on there and was increasing my levels, but then i decided to quit again.
Dang, I'd been playing Fantage maybe longer than Roblox. 7-9 years or so.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

hi kiddos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi kiddos   hi kiddos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 1:43 am

I'm honestly so sad that fantage is gone. I actually tried to get on it one month beforehand, but the lag was so bad that I literally couldn't. But anyways, It's so crazy to see how everyone is doing now!! I remember you but it's fine if you don't remember me, honestly I was annoying and I don't know how anyone would possibly want to befriend me back then haha. I'm currently a junior in high school, so I still have a long way to go until I'm an actual adult, however at least I'm over that 'random XD' phase that I probably had the whole time I used FF. It's really good to hear from you again !!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

hi kiddos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi kiddos   hi kiddos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 1:54 am

literally jumping onto this thread like six months late but floWER AAAA i hope you remember me lol. we were all super cringy, don't worry haha. i hope you're doing well and hey we both be goin' through that senior year grind huh. really sad that fantage is gone though. it was a huge part of our lives that connected us together. but it'll still be alive in our hearts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi kiddos Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi kiddos   hi kiddos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi kiddos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: