Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How are you all doing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

How are you all doing? Empty
PostSubject: How are you all doing?   How are you all doing? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 6:13 pm

I don't know if people still check here often, but I have some fond memories of this place and I find myself checking here from time to time.

I want to know how you all have been doing. As for myself? I... could be better. Something unfortunate happened back in April where I had to cut ties with toxic friends.

This quickly got ranty and venty, haha, but I guess if you want to find out what happened I'll put it in a spoiler below.

Spoiler:

Yeah, I... haven't been in the greatest of states for awhile, but I'm managing. I'll get better with time. I felt like I wanted to say how I've been to you all.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

How are you all doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are you all doing?   How are you all doing? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 2:00 am

aww i'm sorry; it's sounds like you've been through a lot. it's been a while since you posted this thread, so how are you doing now?

some people just don't know how to be mature. talking behind other people's back is just cruel, so i'm really sorry that it happened to you. i know that this forum is quite dead, but if you ever need to talk, feel free to message me here or through tumblr if you'd like!
Back to top Go down

How are you all doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: