Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I've said many times I'll leaving but I keep coming back LOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

I've said many times I'll leaving but I keep coming back LOL Empty
PostSubject: I've said many times I'll leaving but I keep coming back LOL   I've said many times I'll leaving but I keep coming back LOL Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 4:09 pm

Hey everyone who sees this. I went by many usernames, notably "Skye" and "MissFantage" and joined when I was 11 or 12 in the summer of 2010. I was a little active during the summer of 2010 but then quit Fantage and restarted playing in early 2011 and by chance remembered this forum in March 2011. I was then very active until early 2012 when I quit and only sporadically showed up during the rest of the year before officially "quitting" Fantage in 2013... but I did log on like once in 2015 to make a few Fantage Music Videos (who remembers those LOL).

When I came back in late 2014, as I was doing homework and wanted "nostalgia" I logged back on and realized that the forum was pretty dead and many of my old buddies were gone or rarely active.

Then Fantage closed and part of me was sad even if by then I was an adult and way out of the games target demo.

I'm now in my final year of college (class of 2020 baby!) and it's crazy just how much things have changed. I really do miss being a pre teen/teenager. All the free time and not really caring about where you'll go after.

Also every game I played growing up is either dead or gone. I know life moves on but it's just so hard to think about that fact.

If anyone remembers me and see's this post I can share my Nintendo friend code (I mainly just play Pokemon though), my Discord, my Gmail and other accounts if you wish to keep in touch. I also sometimes go on Roblox and The Sims. I also still But just note I don't really do Facebook/Snapchat/Instagram/etc.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I've said many times I'll leaving but I keep coming back LOL   I've said many times I'll leaving but I keep coming back LOL Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 8:07 pm

I don't think we really knew each other but we definitely were active around the same time at one point.

I was maybe around 9 or 10 when I first joined this place? Everybody was 12-16 and I remember being sooo jealous of them. I'm still baby (not 18 until may) and all, but I'm graduating high school this year. Sometimes I wonder if any of my old friends from here still remember me, because I definitely wonder where they are in life right now and if everything's going okay.

It's really cool to see where other people are at in their lives right now. You've seemed to accomplish a lot and I don't really know you but yo i'm proud!!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: I've said many times I'll leaving but I keep coming back LOL   I've said many times I'll leaving but I keep coming back LOL Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 5:00 pm

Squirtle wrote:
I don't think we really knew each other but we definitely were active around the same time at one point.

I was maybe around 9 or 10 when I first joined this place? Everybody was 12-16 and I remember being sooo jealous of them. I'm still baby (not 18 until may) and all, but I'm graduating high school this year. Sometimes I wonder if any of my old friends from here still remember me, because I definitely wonder where they are in life right now and if everything's going okay.

It's really cool to see where other people are at in their lives right now. You've seemed to accomplish a lot and I don't really know you but yo i'm proud!!

Yes I do think I've seen you around, I wish we got to know each much better when this place was way more active! Smile Congrats in advance in graduating high school and best of luck to wherever you may find yourself after!

University's been killing me but I'm almost done! I also do remember most of my Fantage friends being born in the mid-late 90s to 2001, so I guess they're probably all done high school by now. But like you said I too would like to know where everyone's at.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've said many times I'll leaving but I keep coming back LOL   I've said many times I'll leaving but I keep coming back LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've said many times I'll leaving but I keep coming back LOL
Page 1 of 1