Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Discord Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar 3.0
New Fantagian
Rufistar 3.0

Discord Server Empty
PostSubject: Discord Server   Discord Server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 4:05 am

Hello everyone! I hope you are safe and well (even during current events...).

I made a discord server for us to use! There's already a fantage one out there, but I think we can all agree that this forum was mostly not even about the game, and that we have our own small community. The idea was actually suggested by jack skellington and cake in another topic, but I thought making a separate post instead of just replying to theirs would be better because anyone who returns to this website would see "Discord Server" popping up on the right.

Anyway, here's the link: https://discord.gg/aGVacTr

I know people go on this forum very rarely now, but I do hope some will check eventually and see this :^) Hopefully the server will be a nice place to chill and talk
Back to top Go down
Rufistar 3.0
New Fantagian
Rufistar 3.0

Discord Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord Server   Discord Server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 9:15 pm

rufistar 3.0 wrote:
Hello everyone! I hope you are safe and well (even during current events...).

I made a discord server for us to use! There's already a fantage one out there, but I think we can all agree that this forum was mostly not even about the game, and that we have our own small community. The idea was actually suggested by jack skellington and cake in another topic, but I thought making a separate post instead of just replying to theirs would be better because anyone who returns to this website would see "Discord Server" popping up on the right.

Anyway, here's the link: https://discord.gg/aGVacTr

I know people go on this forum very rarely now, but I do hope some will check eventually and see this :^) Hopefully the server will be a nice place to chill and talk

Bumping the post! bounce cheers Razz The server recently got active again! Join to catch up with me, Cake, Heather, Taylor, Alex, and everyone else. Also, anyone can reach me at any time through Instagram. My username is aesthetician_draws.

Edit: Evan and Xaria are salty that I didn't include them, so there they go. I mentioned them Rolling Eyes

Jack Skellington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
Rookie Fantagian
Jack Skellington

Discord Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord Server   Discord Server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 10:03 am

if you dont join it i will come to your house and break your favorite plate
Back to top Go down
Rufistar 3.0
New Fantagian
Rufistar 3.0

Discord Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord Server   Discord Server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 6:57 am

Jack Skellington wrote:
if you dont join it i will come to your house and break your favorite plate

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Regular Fantagian
Lazarus

Discord Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord Server   Discord Server Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 7:48 pm

join and become ryderpilled bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/PGYhtR83ez
Sponsored content

Discord Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord Server   Discord Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discord Server
Page 1 of 1