Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

happy 2021!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alex2.0
New Fantagian
alex2.0

happy 2021! Empty
PostSubject: happy 2021!   happy 2021! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 12:52 am

happy 2021! im alex (lost access to my old account @___@) & i joined this forum 11 years ago back in 2010 which is CRAZY!!! im not sure how many people check this out but i was feeling nostalgic and went and checked and i miss you guys a lot!! this place was a really big part of my childhood, i remember getting home from school and running to my computer so i could go and chat with you guys LOL

it's kind of sad growing up and not being a kid anymore (this place was like my home in middle school when i didn't really have any friends irl) ... i'm 21 now and i have 2 bachelor's degrees and i'm in law school, plus i moved from los angeles to new england just a few months ago!

and i guess im just posting because im reminiscing, i run a discord server for enstars (an anime/game) and we were talking about making a server banner and i ended up looking up forum signatures and stuff on deviantart somehow and i haven't been able to stop thinking about this place since because i remember how much fun i had making signatures and stuff (even though they sucked but i was like 12 LOL) & also i'd love to reconnect with you guys! i'm active on twitter @sakradevi or on discord sakradevi (alex)#6666 ... so... feel free to say hi c:
also i was thinking about my old friends that i had here that i don't have contact with anymore and i really miss them

ALSO THANKS TO THE RP SECTION HERE i started/found my passion for writing!!!! i had so much fun writing things in rps and i write fanfic a lot and i am running a "choose your own adventure" style game in my discord server and it's really fun and (cliche, blah) i don't know if i would be in this position if it weren't for the experiences i had here =)

but yeah i'm not sure if anyone will see this but i think that 2020 has been rough for almost everyone so i hope that 2021 brings you guys something good <3

anyways here are as many of my old usernames that i can think of, i am probably missing quite a few lol:
-alex
-lance
-len
-N
-animalcrossingwi (my fantage username i have no idea if i ever used it on the forum)

i'll stop here lol but i miss you guys & thinking about yall!!!

ALSO @ EDEN/ELLIOT, ANNA/TAOST, ABBEY, CAS and others whose screen names i cannot remember for the life of me: you guys were all really important to me and i miss you guys a lot ; u ; ♥

snake, Agnt007, evan and Jack Skellington like this post

Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

happy 2021! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy 2021!   happy 2021! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 5:58 pm

alex2.0 wrote:
happy 2021! im alex (lost access to my old account @___@) & i joined this forum 11 years ago back in 2010 which is CRAZY!!! im not sure how many people check this out but i was feeling nostalgic and went and checked and i miss you guys a lot!! this place was a really big part of my childhood, i remember getting home from school and running to my computer so i could go and chat with you guys LOL

it's kind of sad growing up and not being a kid anymore (this place was like my home in middle school when i didn't really have any friends irl) ... i'm 21 now and i have 2 bachelor's degrees and i'm in law school, plus i moved from los angeles to new england just a few months ago!

and i guess im just posting because im reminiscing, i run a discord server for enstars (an anime/game) and we were talking about making a server banner and i ended up looking up forum signatures and stuff on deviantart somehow and i haven't been able to stop thinking about this place since because i remember how much fun i had making signatures and stuff (even though they sucked but i was like 12 LOL) & also i'd love to reconnect with you guys! i'm active on twitter @sakradevi or on discord sakradevi (alex)#6666 ... so... feel free to say hi c:
also i was thinking about my old friends that i had here that i don't have contact with anymore and i really miss them

ALSO THANKS TO THE RP SECTION HERE i started/found my passion for writing!!!! i had so much fun writing things in rps and i write fanfic a lot and i am running a "choose your own adventure" style game in my discord server and it's really fun and (cliche, blah) i don't know if i would be in this position if it weren't for the experiences i had here =)

but yeah i'm not sure if anyone will see this but i think that 2020 has been rough for almost everyone so i hope that 2021 brings you guys something good <3

anyways here are as many of my old usernames that i can think of, i am probably missing quite a few lol:
-alex
-lance
-len
-N
-animalcrossingwi (my fantage username i have no idea if i ever used it on the forum)

i'll stop here lol but i miss you guys & thinking about yall!!!

ALSO @ EDEN/ELLIOT, ANNA/TAOST, ABBEY, CAS and others whose screen names i cannot remember for the life of me: you guys were all really important to me and i miss you guys a lot ; u ; ♥

Hey Alex! I'm BlackRose, but I use to go on by a lot of usernames, like MissFantage or Skye. I don't remember if we were ever that close, but I still remember all your other old usernames.

I think last year, I tried to contact you through your tumblr, and I'm not sure if you got my message or replied, but if you did, I'm so sorry I never replied. I had issues with that Tumblr accounts email and I'm not even sure what happened to the account, plus I rarely use Tumblr anymore and just gave up.

Regardless, its nice to see you again. I still remember being like 11 and spending hours on this forum. I think we met like once on Fantage. I used so many different accounts on Fantage I don't even remember.

I wanted to be an adult so bad growing up, but you become an adult and realize that it kind of sucks. I graduated last year with a Business degree. Unfortunately due to COVID, I've been stuck at home and the job market obviously isn't that good. I was suppose to move to Toronto following my graduation, but I'm currently working part time at a grocery store (not in the Toronto area) because the bills aren't going to pay themselves.

I'm glad you found your passion for writing though. I use to love writing because school made it too hard to maintain my hobby.
Back to top Go down
nikkiela
New Fantagian
nikkiela

happy 2021! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy 2021!   happy 2021! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 5:33 am

Hiya, I wasn't super active here, but I briefly remember roaming this forum trying to promote my own little blog lol. I usually go by Nikkiela on Fantage and my other accounts were like Nikkiela_2 or something haha. I do miss all the good times with my online friends as a kid, and I find myself occasionally wonder where are they now?

I'm 22 now, and will be getting a bachelor's in graphic design soon. It was actually thanks to Fantage that I experimented with digital arts early on with re-coloring characters and that's one of the factors that led me down the path to becoming an artist & designer! If anyone would like to connect to reminisce about childhood memories--I'm down. You can find me on Discord with Nikkiela#0397. I've really stuck with the username Nikkiela for most games and platforms!
Back to top Go down
http://fantage-help.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

happy 2021! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy 2021!   happy 2021! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

happy 2021!
Page 1 of 1