Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Guys!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 9:43 am

Hi there!

You might remember me as Pastel or Nyan Cat. Now, my name is Reese. From time to time, I find myself thinking about Fantage Forum and what a big part it played in my childhood. I still remember going on here after school and talking to my friends about whatever anime we were watching. I seriously look back on it with nothing but fondness.

Time has gone by so quickly, yet this site is still up and running. We started out as some middle schoolers all looking for something to do on the internet, now most of us adults and going our own paths in life. It’s pretty crazy to think about, really.

As for me, I’m currently a sophomore at undergrad, studying political science and English + aiming for law school. I go to college in Boston! (Lied about my age on this site, I'm actually 19.) 10 year old me probably never would have thought of myself doing anything that for into the future! And interest wise, I'm still very much into idols (specifically idolmaster) and video games. My discord is Reese#4793 and twitter @sidemaitarus if you ever want to chat me up.

I miss you all so much and hope you are all doing well. I wouldn’t have imagined our bond being so strong that we peek in almost 10 years later just to say hi. But, hi. <3

Agnt007, Jack Skellington and Rufistar 3.0 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rufistar 3.0
New Fantagian
Rufistar 3.0

Hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 6:08 am

Hi Reese, it's so good to hear from you again after all these years! I know this thread is a bit old, but so is every single thread on this site, and I wanted to make sure of something. Have you joined the Fantage Forum Discord yet? I would PM you on there, but I think you might have changed your username from Reese#4793 to something else. It's not showing up when I try to friend request you, haha.

Anyway, here's the link for you or anyone interested: https://discord.gg/suuN2pE3 Basketball bounce cheers

Also, how cool! Although they're not exactly my majors, I do love polisci and law !!!!
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys!
Page 1 of 1