Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1 Empty
PostSubject: Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1   Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Some credits have been given to Kawaii Maker because her thread kinda gave me the idea to do this, because Pirates and Ninjas are awesome.

Coming Soon, a wild adventure will be in the makes. Pirates and ninjas fight to their deaths and trick each other with KO's sword fighting talents. Will the mighty Team Pirates and Team Ninjas survive on the amazingly long cruise while fighting to the ground? While the cruise is in the makes, the other Team Pirates and Team Ninjas are out on land, doing the honors to fool and kill each other. But, an amazing adventure starts to happen in the middle of the story. Will anyone survive?

(Starring Sharpsul Lacario from the Sharp the Fantagian series..)
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1   Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Fantage made a Pirates vs. Ninjas Youtube thing, are you sure you only got this idea from Kawaii... ?
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1   Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Ricerz wrote:
Fantage made a Pirates vs. Ninjas Youtube thing, are you sure you only got this idea from Kawaii... ?

Yes I'm sure. I'm also familier with that but I've been doing pirates and ninjas stuff with friends on Fantage, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1   Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Oh.. I saw a Pirates Vs. Ninjas video from Fantage. Did Shine give you permission? =P I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1   Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon: ~Pirates and Ninjas~ #1
Page 1 of 1