Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sharpsul`s Contest

Go down 
+2
metro97
Sharpsul99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Sharpsul`s Contest Empty
PostSubject: Sharpsul`s Contest   Sharpsul`s Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Hey guys! A while ago many people asked me if they could be in the story, Sharp the Fantagian 2. I`m happy to see people like my series and they would like a part in it. To make this fair for everyone, I will make a contest.

*No, this is not an official forum contest.

*No, you will not be in the whole series if you win.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Contest Instructions

For the contest, you have to make a short summary/story about your character that you want to be in Sharp the Fantagian 2.

Rules

*Your summary/story must be 1 paragraph, 6 lines long or more.

*The contest ends August 28th, 2010. You have 24 days/3 weeks and 3 days to write your summary.

*Stealing stories from other usersnis an automatic disqualification.

*No flaring.

Please Include:

*Character`s full name
*Character`s age
*Your Fantage username
*Your Birth Date (ex: August 3rd)

Please post your entrys on this thread. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
metro97
Rookie Fantagian
metro97

Sharpsul`s Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpsul`s Contest   Sharpsul`s Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:19 pm

jim(personality:wise,smart,etc.)
old(90 or something else)

Jim was reading the paper one day when he heard someone knocking on his door.since he lives in the middle of nowhere he wonders "who could that be?".
End of story(yes i know it doesnt meet the requirments.)
well hope you liked it.
Back to top Go down
metro99
Senior Fantagian
metro99

Sharpsul`s Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpsul`s Contest   Sharpsul`s Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Name Marie Sandwood
Username:metro99
Birthday july 28 1998

Marie was in her house when she heard a scream she was frightned she went to the house where she heard the scream it was her neigbor Lauren she was dead, she cried she called the cops and told them everything she new, the cops asked if she saw the person who killed lauren she said no Sad. The police started and investigation but secretly Marie new who killed Lauren it was Alex her dad he hated lauren so much he finally killed her....

Ok i know this is a strange story but i wanted to enter the contest

Last edited by metro99 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to edit O..O)
Back to top Go down
http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
kanna276
Senior Fantagian
kanna276

Sharpsul`s Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpsul`s Contest   Sharpsul`s Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Name; Jerlynn Rivers
Age; 15
Fantage Username; kanna276
My Birthday; April 12

Story

Jerlynn was one of the smartest students in Dallas High School she was also a 5 time winning champion in swimming. One day Jerlynn went to school and found out that she was kicked out of the swimming team. She was shocked Jerlynn quickly ran to the princepl's office the princeple told her that she was going to go to another school because she won a contest! she was surprised she was going to one of the most famous High schools.....

Thats all i could think of x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Sharpsul`s Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpsul`s Contest   Sharpsul`s Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 pm

*Character`s full name Cecily Stewart
*Character`s age 14 (Why is there a contest if you sanna be in? Oh well! Feel like entering anyways. =P)
*Your Fantage username pokeranger
*Your Birth Date (ex: August 3rd) April 15, 1996

Cecily leaped rock to rock across the river. A scar on her face showing. A pain some stranger gave her with a small knife. She sat down near the river. Closed her eyes steadily. If life means something, what does it mean? she thought. She wore her headband her father gave her before he died. Her mom only cares for her food and her needs to live. So she is mostly on her own. For the need of friends, she only has one. Mysteriously, she didn't actually know his. Met the mysterious person at a hill covering it's face in the night. He always wore his hood. Every time she asked for his name, he denied. Every time she asked to see his face, he would too deny.

x3 Random story! x3 Just thought of it anyways. =P
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Sharpsul`s Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpsul`s Contest   Sharpsul`s Contest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:22 pm

*Character`s full name: Himitsu Kodokuna
*Character`s age: Unknown, but she's slightly older than Sharp by the looks of it. Possibly 14.
*Your Fantage username: Nakira
*Your Birth Date: August 18th

Pushing my teal hair away from my violet eyes, I floated around Downtown. Barely anyone was there at this time of night. Just me. Alone. I smiled to myself.
Time to wreak havoc, I thought, biting my lip in glee. I flew on my board to the User Homes, the wind making my short hair dance.

After the flight, I began floating around the neighborhood, looking for the house. There it was. Number 99, Sharpsul Lacario. I floated to a small black box-shaped thing attached to the outside wall. I opened the box, revealing a mess of tangled, colored wire. Taking out my scissors, trembling with glee. Using the scissors, I cut the yellow wire in half. Closing the box, I smiled to myself.
Sharpsul's gonna have some trouble with the electricity tomorrow, I think. I floated back home, satisfied.

Oh. I guess I better introduce myself. I'm Himitsu Kodokuna. Half human, half cyborg. I was born with the inability to move, but then some scientists fixed me up. Or so I've been told. I can't really remember my past, but whatever. I don't mind... much. Um, anyway, I've been called cold-hearted, cruel, heartless, snarky, insensitive, and two-faced. I agree with all of those names, except the last one. I'm not two-faced. I'm million-faced. You see, I have a different personality with every person I meet. You know how people people have walls around their hearts? I have a wall, a jungle, an obstacle course, and a bunch of other things around my heart. I do that to avoid having my heart broken again. You see, there was this guy, he was a scientist, he fixed me up. I started to really like him, you know? But then that jerk says that someone like me can't love. Someone like me. Someone who's "different". Whatever. Anyways, if people don't know who I truly am, I can't love them and they can't love me.

There you go. BTW, you don't have to mention her messing with wires in the story, I used that to show her personality. You can if you want.

Good luck to everyone! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Sharpsul`s Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpsul`s Contest   Sharpsul`s Contest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 pm

I have selected 2 winners. Before I annouce, instead of winners participating in STF 2, they will participate in STF 3- The Pain Within. Sorry!

DRUMROLL..... WINNER 1 IS....
•Pokeranger

SECOND WINNER IS........
•Nakira

Congratulations! You will see your character be seen in Chapter 30+.

Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Sharpsul`s Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpsul`s Contest   Sharpsul`s Contest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:11 pm

EEEK! Thank you so much Sharp~! I can't wait to read your story. Even though at times I get a bit offended by a few of your posts, I respect you and hope we will never fight. Anyways, thanks so much, this is quite an honor for me. :3
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Sharpsul`s Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpsul`s Contest   Sharpsul`s Contest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:41 am

I expected Nakira to win, my intro was boring. Dx But yay!! Congrazz Nakira!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sharpsul`s Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpsul`s Contest   Sharpsul`s Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharpsul`s Contest
Page 1 of 1