Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage "Nite clubs"

Go down 
+43
Gabriella
nymphie
becky8
yvonnelol
foreveran
x_Daisy_x
TaylorFox00
pinkk101
allme3724
Forever Forgotten
animelover552
MarkersAndPencils
Lane.
CakeBossLover
linda
Skai
juliajuljulia
coolkat1124
tracy
case1998
Valval
Lieah
Sharpsul99
kanna276
McKenna
Chells
T
v
Vatt
starcic123
Karen
twilight_fan98
Bluedove28
Camielya
Kandi
maddy
Trash
snake
Nakira
Butterfly2909
Bloobu
pokeranger
Lyli
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly2909
Regular Fantagian
Butterfly2909

Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 pm

WOW I SAW TONS OF NIGHT CLUBS AND WENT TO SEE HOW THEY LOOK LIKE.. ONE WAS EMPTY ANOTHER ONE FULL UT IT WASNT BAD AT ALL THE GIRL BRANG A PINATA AND WE JUST TALKED RANDOM! THEY WERENT BAD! BUT I SAW ALOT OF NIT CLUBS!
Back to top Go down
http://fantagebutterflies.blogspot.com/
Camielya
Regular Fantagian
Camielya

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 pm

kanna276 wrote:
Nakira wrote:
Beauty26 wrote:
Guys, Fantage emailed back that they banned who ever started the nite clubs.

Wow, so they actually did something. Well, that's good. I'm afraid that more will pop up though... I REALLY hope not. >.<

Well... Sadly there's still Nite Clubs i went on white seal and there's tons of them O.o
They should have banned the ppl who started them and make "Nite Clubs" Not show anymore. It would solve the problem till they make up a new name for them xD
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Dude. People who started them got banned. Okay. Next problem; how about the people that saw them hosting them? They will make their own parties too.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Butterfly2909 wrote:
WOW I SAW TONS OF NIGHT CLUBS AND WENT TO SEE HOW THEY LOOK LIKE.. ONE WAS EMPTY ANOTHER ONE FULL UT IT WASNT BAD AT ALL THE GIRL BRANG A PINATA AND WE JUST TALKED RANDOM! THEY WERENT BAD! BUT I SAW ALOT OF NIT CLUBS!

I guess some are innocent, and some are... you know. O.O
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Beauty26 wrote:

Told ya they'd do something.

But guys, you cant go tattling to Fantage everytime you see something inappropriate with all these videos and pics. Your making yourself look like a wu**.

If you dont like it on Fantage, you wont like it on teen games like Meez, Gaia, etc. Trust me, it happens on those games!

I know Fantage is a kids game, but everytime you see an inappropriate thing, dont embarrass yourself.

Let's translate all that text into what Vallie mentioned in her post.
Back to top Go down
Camielya
Regular Fantagian
Camielya

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Beauty26 wrote:

But guys, you cant go tattling to Fantage everytime you see something inappropriate with all these videos and pics. Your making yourself look like a wu**.

If you dont like it on Fantage, you wont like it on teen games like Meez, Gaia, etc. Trust me, it happens on those games!

I know Fantage is a kids game, but everytime you see an inappropriate thing, dont embarrass yourself.

Sharp. Serously? Its not cuz WE dont like it its cuz of all the little kids who play it D:<
And fyi i do play Gaiai and no there not stuff like that on it its just a bunch of cussing <-- im fine wiff that
And we are only doing it for other ppl i b et half the ppl here could care less if we were all over like 14
and not trying t tell ya wut to do, But try to think before u post things like this cuz its all wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Beauty26 wrote:

But Gaia and Meez are made for teens. They're supposed to be inappropriate. Fantage, on the other hand, has little kids going on there. There's cussing on Gaia, but I couldn't care less. People my age (13 and up) only go there. But there's also cussing going on in Fantage (I saw some people cuss in English on Fantage Japan) and kids' parents won't like that. Now, I don't mind PD's, as long as they're appropriate and not treated as an actual date, so I don't freak out about those too much. It's stuff like this that irks me. (I dunno, I feel kind of like a protective older sister or something.) Funny how you say we're freaking out over inappropriate stuff, but you censored a word that isn't even a cuss word. ^_^
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:42 pm

ikr right guys dont tattle bout everythingit iiswrong but u just gotta live with it fantage has problems it needs to fix that r bigger so they cant fix everything
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Nakira wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Beauty26 wrote:

But Gaia and Meez are made for teens. They're supposed to be inappropriate. Fantage, on the other hand, has little kids going on there. There's cussing on Gaia, but I couldn't care less. People my age (13 and up) only go there. But there's also cussing going on in Fantage (I saw some people cuss in English on Fantage Japan) and kids' parents won't like that. Now, I don't mind PD's, as long as they're appropriate and not treated as an actual date, so I don't freak out about those too much. It's stuff like this that irks me. (I dunno, I feel kind of like a protective older sister or something.) Funny how you say we're freaking out over inappropriate stuff, but you censored a word that isn't even a cuss word. ^_^

Who cares about the friggen little kids? I use to care, then one day when i was making a post about swear word abbreviations and what would happen if kids saw that content, but do you think anybody cared about the little kids that time? Now all of a sudden, everybody cares about the little kids? It's not all about them.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Nakira wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Beauty26 wrote:

Who cares about the friggen little kids? I use to care, then one day when i was making a post about swear word abbreviations and what would happen if kids saw that content, but do you think anybody cared about the little kids that time? Now all of a sudden, everybody cares about the little kids? It's not all about them.
Then fantage will be giving the little people very, VERY bad influence. Or the people who go to night clubs will. Trust me, if a little kid is on fantage and someone shouts downtown "NITE CLUB AT MY PLACE!" the kid won't know what that is maybe, so eventually maybe, they'll go any see what they're saying like "Puts DK in whatever" and all those bad stuff. They might even go up to their mom or dad asking "A person on fantage said "Puts DK in whatever, (whatever mean the rest of the sentence) mom, what does that person mean?" and the mom or dad might figure what in the world the person just said and maybe even just contact fantage saying "Dear fantage, your game gave my 7 (idk what age) year old girl a VERY bad influence with two other kids on the game showing inappropriateness. Blah blah blah"
I think nite clubs are even worse than the swear word abbreviations to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly2909
Regular Fantagian
Butterfly2909

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm

they responed me back (fantage) and they said they will check them and their chat box and they banned them xD YAY GOOD FOR U PPL NITE CLUBERZ LOL Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://fantagebutterflies.blogspot.com/
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah alright Poke. Swearing and Internet Gaming Behavior are two different things.

Like I said, nobody cared aboutnthe kids when it came to swearing, but then everyone wakes up when this stuff happens. Since you all suddenly care about the kids, why dont you all be as intelligent as you do on Fantage, with all the swear word abbreviations? Maybe a 5 year old will come HERE and see somebody say ''WTF' and the kid will ask their parents what ''WTF'' means, then the parent will contact the forum, saying their child learned an inappropriate abbreviation and the parent will realize that the owner of the forum allows them to swear on a forum that's about a kids game! C'mon now, seriously, don't you guys ever think that? You guys care about inappropriate behavior on virtual games, but not when people use swear word abbreviations?
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Beauty26 wrote:

First of all, Fantage wasn't made so that people could have sex roleplays. Fantage was initially created as a chat room for kids, and a hang-out. Second of all, nobody is logging on to Gaia and complaining when most people here aren't even old enough to visit. It was made for people 13+, so DUH there's gonna be stuff like that there.

Didn't you make a post about reporting swear word abbreviations, and you're calling other people w*sses? These are two different things. If a 5 or 6 year old saw WTF then it probably isn't going to affect them greatly. If they learn about sex the wrong way, then it will.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:07 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Beauty26 wrote:

First of all, Fantage wasn't made so that people could have sex roleplays. Fantage was initially created as a chat room for kids, and a hang-out. Second of all, nobody is logging on to Gaia and complaining when most people here aren't even old enough to visit. It was made for people 13+, so DUH there's gonna be stuff like that there.

Didn't you make a post about reporting swear word abbreviations, and you're calling other people w*sses? These are two different things. If a 5 or 6 year old saw WTF then it probably isn't going to affect them greatly. If they learn about sex the wrong way, then it will.

First of all, what younsaid about Gaia was EXACTLY what I was trying to say.

Second of all, swear word abbreviations will affect kids as greatly as s** on virtual games does. Don't try to make it sound like it's not as big of a deal as people online having ''s** roleplays'', because it IS a big deal.

Third of all, you're using so many big words (not just on this post, but pretty much all of your posts), I don't understand half of what you're even saying.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:17 pm

The different between WTF and "Puts DK in whatever" is that a kid is gonna understand it better, expecially when people get a little more descriptive than that on Fantage.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:36 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
The different between WTF and "Puts DK in whatever" is that a kid is gonna understand it better, expecially when people get a little more descriptive than that on Fantage.

Like I said, don't try to make swear word abbreviations and online gaming behavior different, because both have the same affect.

And if the behavior on Fantage has greater affect to understand, then why would kids go up to their parents and ask what ''Puts DK in whatever'' means?
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Not to bad;
Spoiler:
Bad;
Spoiler:
Wow, just wow;
Spoiler:

All were taken undercover in server White Seal
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:05 pm

This is just terrible! This maddness is still going on! It is disgusting! Nothin will stop it!
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Actually...thats kinda funny...
as long as you guys dont interfere and ignore it it wont affect you.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Anaira wrote:

Yeah.

It's funny in like a "Wow; That's sad" kind of way.
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Its still gross.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Beauty26 wrote:
Anaira wrote:

Yeah.

It's funny in like a "Wow; That's sad" kind of way.

Yeah, those are some DESPERATE people. XD
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:31 pm

well err... i dont think emailing fantage will be really a big help... i mean think about it... if people are getting banned for putting/ saying/ doing... "stuff" then they can always make another account and do it again... what fantage should really do is ban their computer... it sounds kinda unfair and too safe but if it'lll prevent posts about this kind of stuff then they should do it Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_silent

and i agree with the people who dont care about little kids... i dont have a reasonable reason but i just do for a reason i cant think of apparently o_o

but still thats just SICK... im 12 and i saw the first pic... im pretty sure what most fantagians know whta it means if theyre older.... but for the little kids that look at that and think its a good thing and say it in real life... then fantage has gone from safe kids virtual world to... safe kids virtual world
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Um...youre taking care of this? I mean...every website has atleast some kind of porn or imvu advertisements that are really unnaproppriate. PLUS, some kids arent even supposed to talk to strangers online (like me).
You cant do anything to change it, face it.
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Agreed ary.. Imvu's advertizements have kissing or something else bad in it so more people can join. Etc.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Nite clubs"   Fantage "Nite clubs" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage "Nite clubs"
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next