Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Unban me Foo's. :c

Go down 
+3
McKenna
Sharpsul99
MarkersAndPencils
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkersAndPencils
Regular Fantagian
MarkersAndPencils

Unban me Foo's. :c Empty
PostSubject: Unban me Foo's. :c   Unban me Foo's. :c Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm sorry about the incident.
But please unban me from chat, i won't do it again. :c
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Unban me Foo's. :c   Unban me Foo's. :c Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:56 pm

You don't deserve crap. Especially those PMs you sent me on your other account. And don't play f
dumb saying you didn't because both of us know how much you SUCK at lying. And you know you were caught red-handed everytime. OK? OK. Bye.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Unban me Foo's. :c   Unban me Foo's. :c Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
You don't deserve crap. Especially those PMs you sent me on your other account. And don't play f
dumb saying you didn't because both of us know how much you SUCK at lying. And you know you were caught red-handed everytime. OK? OK. Bye.

Sharp, you dont make a difference.

She was already un-banned from the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Unban me Foo's. :c   Unban me Foo's. :c Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Can we stop being a hypocrite here for a minute?
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Unban me Foo's. :c   Unban me Foo's. :c Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:

Really? REALLY?

With HOW MANY chances you've gotten, you shouldn't even BE HERE! You've had SO MANY chances, you would've been gone a LONG TIME AGO if it weren't for everyone's tolerance for you!

I mean, you can tell someone else off, but the minute someone talks to YOU about something, you blow a gasket.

Do us all a favor and look up the word HYPOCRITE in the dictionary.

I'm sorry, but I'm being honest with you.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Unban me Foo's. :c   Unban me Foo's. :c Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Alright SJ, since I don't have much comment, why don't you go ask Cym about the little incident we had with Blue back in ending March, because she was there for ''Innocent Blue's'' action.

(gets at least one person to get away from going on the forums for 10 minutes just to lecture me...)
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Unban me Foo's. :c   Unban me Foo's. :c Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Sharp, shut up. You. Always. Beg. For. Forgiveness. And. To. Be. Unbanned.
Blue- liek 3-5 chances given.
Sharp- 1,000,000 chances given Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Unban me Foo's. :c   Unban me Foo's. :c Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Alright SJ, since I don't have much comment, why don't you go ask Cym about the little incident we had with Blue back in ending March, because she was there for ''Innocent Blue's'' action.

(gets at least one person to get away from going on the forums for 10 minutes just to lecture me...)

sharp, that's old, this is lame as are you, and i'm locking this because she's already unbanned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban me Foo's. :c   Unban me Foo's. :c Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban me Foo's. :c
Page 1 of 1