Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


 

 An Idea for fantage...

Go down 
+13
kryzll
Lane.
Oliver
Valval
Jian
Bloobu
Magdaleena
Kandi
Sharpsul99
Forever Forgotten
case1998
Trash
i<3piexD
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
i<3piexD
New Fantagian
i<3piexD


Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Mars! o.o :P

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:38 am

Idea Okay, so u kno how fantage japan sells rare stuff? Well, y don't they do that for fantage USA? They should! Who agrees?
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefun4u.webs.com
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 25

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:42 am

The things they sell in fantage japan were already sold in the american fantage.
And they are like, really rare, when fantage started.
They won't ever do that.
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998


Posts : 459
Join date : 2010-05-22
Age : 25
Location : In a AI storage unit.

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:46 am

They shouldnt sell them in USA. Your items say how long you have been on Fantage.
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten


Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 27
Location : Blasting around the universe with Kirby

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:45 am

Yea I agree with all of you!
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:57 am

There's no such thing as free memberships.

And second of all, regular Fantage isn't called ''Fantage USA''. If it wad that would've been the title. REGULAR FANTAGE, is for everybody, not just USA.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 26

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Where did free memberships come from?

Anyways, part of the reason Fantage USA took them off was to make room for new stuff. Japanese Fantage just started. It wouldn't be a good idea to bring them back because they would lose their importance.
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
There's no such thing as free memberships.

And second of all, regular Fantage isn't called ''Fantage USA''. If it wad that would've been the title. REGULAR FANTAGE, is for everybody, not just USA.

Um... Let me update you on this.
Regular Fantage WAS for everybody, now only americans can register a new account on it.
But if you registered before Fantage Europe came, you can still go on the "american" Fantage even if you don't live there... I did that, and I'm still able to log on regular Fantage and play.

By the way, when Fantage Europe was new, everyone got a trial(FREE) membership for two weeks, so there was such a thing as free membership.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 24

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:00 pm

if there were rare stuff i would buy XD

but i have to agree to the others up there ^
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian


Posts : 1266
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 23
Location : hell probably

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:28 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
Where did free memberships come from?
uh, fantage japan is part of nexon japan and they have NX cash card and stuff that pay like that , they woulden't really need a membership for fantage i guess.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 25

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:14 pm

If fantage japan were to have membership with the NEXON cards, i'd get one, since they sell those here and not the ultimate game ones.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:53 am

Lol still Fantage isn't called ''Fantage America/USA''.
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Lol still Fantage isn't called ''Fantage America/USA''.

You don't have to call it the ''regular fantage''
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten


Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 27
Location : Blasting around the universe with Kirby

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Whatevas! Idk what to answer with.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 26

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Lol still Fantage isn't called ''Fantage America/USA''.

Does it matter?

No offense, but a lot of people here....really don't care.

Even so, the correct term would probably be Fantage North America, considering the fact that Mexicans and Canadians probably use the same site.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator
Oliver


Posts : 4588
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 24
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Sharp, we call it Fantage USA becaus enow that there are many fantages, we need to know which fantage we're talking about.

@SjeeshBack: Ooooooooooh, what about Fantage NA?
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.


Posts : 158
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : ☜♥☞

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Magdaleena wrote:


Um... Let me update you on this.
Regular Fantage WAS for everybody, now only americans can register a new account on it.
But if you registered before Fantage Europe came, you can still go on the "american" Fantage even if you don't live there... I did that, and I'm still able to log on regular Fantage and play.

By the way, when Fantage Europe was new, everyone got a trial(FREE) membership for two weeks, so there was such a thing as free membership.

Not true. It isin't titled as American's Fantage. Its true That Fantage Europe and Fantage Japan. Is created for People from Europe and Japan. But Fantage is International. So Anyone from Anywhere could Make an Account on Fantage.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Thanks Lane, but European's can make accounts on Fantage, so technically, Fantage.com isn't international. However, Fantage still, and will never, be called ''Fantage USA//America''.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator
Oliver


Posts : 4588
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 24
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Thanks Lane, but European's can make accounts on Fantage, so technically, Fantage.com isn't international. However, Fantage still, and will never, be called ''Fantage USA//America''.
I'm telling you, since there are many fantages, we need to make a distinction between them. There's Fantage Europe, Fantage Japan, Fantage NA, and Fantage (which is all of them). We aren't saying it's called Fantage NA, we're just saying that we need ot make a distinction between them.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:12 am

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Thanks Lane, but European's can make accounts on Fantage, so technically, Fantage.com isn't international. However, Fantage still, and will never, be called ''Fantage USA//America''.
I'm telling you, since there are many fantages, we need to make a distinction between them. There's Fantage Europe, Fantage Japan, Fantage NA, and Fantage (which is all of them). We aren't saying it's called Fantage NA, we're just saying that we need ot make a distinction between them.

God.. please help me.

You dont KNOW if people that arent in this continent play Fantage.com! It's NOT just for NA, or SA, or USA, it's for everyone! You can just call it Fantage.com or Fantage. Must I say that in another language?
Back to top Go down
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.


Posts : 158
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : ☜♥☞

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Thanks Lane, but European's can make accounts on Fantage, so technically, Fantage.com isn't international. However, Fantage still, and will never, be called ''Fantage USA//America''.
I'm telling you, since there are many fantages, we need to make a distinction between them. There's Fantage Europe, Fantage Japan, Fantage NA, and Fantage (which is all of them). We aren't saying it's called Fantage NA, we're just saying that we need ot make a distinction between them.

God.. please help me.

You dont KNOW if people that arent in this continent play Fantage.com! It's NOT just for NA, or SA, or USA, it's for everyone! You can just call it Fantage.com or Fantage. Must I say that in another language?

I Agree with Sharp i think it should just be Called Fantage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator
Oliver


Posts : 4588
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 24
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:45 am

Lane. wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Thanks Lane, but European's can make accounts on Fantage, so technically, Fantage.com isn't international. However, Fantage still, and will never, be called ''Fantage USA//America''.
I'm telling you, since there are many fantages, we need to make a distinction between them. There's Fantage Europe, Fantage Japan, Fantage NA, and Fantage (which is all of them). We aren't saying it's called Fantage NA, we're just saying that we need ot make a distinction between them.

God.. please help me.

You dont KNOW if people that arent in this continent play Fantage.com! It's NOT just for NA, or SA, or USA, it's for everyone! You can just call it Fantage.com or Fantage. Must I say that in another language?

I Agree with Sharp i think it should just be Called Fantage.
No, because then there is confusion. I also agree with sharp, it isn't just for NA, but we call it that way becuase MOST OF THE PEOPLE there are from USA/NA. Also, it isn't for everyone. Japanese and european people have their own fantages, and in a few years, well, who knows?

We aren't saying it's just for NA]/USA, we are uzsing that marker to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 am

I'll still say we can call it anything we want, but I would call it Fantage.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
kryzll
Rookie Fantagian
kryzll


Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-08-17

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:41 pm

really there would be such thin as free membership but i want it to be a full year or 2 monthss
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Kawaii, only Europeans are unable to register for Fantage.
Back to top Go down
T
Senior Fantagian
T


Posts : 381
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : heyy

An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 pm

I thought you COULD sell rare stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





An Idea for fantage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
An Idea for fantage...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fantage idea. <(^o^)>
» FANTAGE IDEA
» Fantage Idea
» My idea for typing on fantage . . .
» A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Ideas & Support-
Jump to: