Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff

Go down 
+3
Valval
Kandi
kryzll
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kryzll
Rookie Fantagian
kryzll

nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Empty
PostSubject: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:09 pm

nvm for it

Last edited by kryzll on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:58 pm

1. This site isn't part of Fantage, so its out of our control.
2. When nons start paying, Fantage will makes their own items. :/
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:59 pm

It takes hours for them to pixel a hairstyle, clothes, etc. So I disagree. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
kryzll
Rookie Fantagian
kryzll

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:12 pm

but only for 1 month and then all goes back to normal
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 pm

That's still not very fair...
Back to top Go down
kryzll
Rookie Fantagian
kryzll

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 pm

or just once in a while
Back to top Go down
kryzll
Rookie Fantagian
kryzll

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:14 pm

fine how bout for everyone with premium members only for level 12 and up...
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Even if it were for only 1 month, a lot of members pay for one month, and that's were fantage's money comes from.
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:28 pm

As ive said before it takes them hours to pixel them.You don't want them with a crap load of work for new stuff again do you?
Back to top Go down
kryzll
Rookie Fantagian
kryzll

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:29 pm

how bout 2 weeks then
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Sorry but it SHOULD cost starz, it prolly takes them forever to put the ''details'' in a shirt or something else
Back to top Go down
kryzll
Rookie Fantagian
kryzll

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:38 pm

fine 55 bucks each clothes and hairstyles
Back to top Go down
kryzll
Rookie Fantagian
kryzll

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:38 pm

or it depends on them Smile
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Yeah but if it has really pretty designs and stuff, it should be 150 starz or something
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Ughh, everything in that game is so expensive :I
-No reply(can't think of any Razz)-
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm

At least in fashion shows you can up your medal for it and get starz
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:58 pm

No way. We pay for the special clothes we get. Sheesh people, isn't Gem Machines and eCoins enough for the nons? They already hae %25 of Premium Membership privilages.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 pm

sharp, you need to stop trying to start pointless fights.
and no, we don't, retard have those, retard.

and i don't think this'll happen in a lonnngggg time o.-
Back to top Go down
kryzll
Rookie Fantagian
kryzll

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 pm

yeah i said it has to depend on them
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Still, it's not fair. Doesn't nons have enough of what the members have?
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
No way. We pay for the special clothes we get. Sheesh people, isn't Gem Machines and eCoins enough for the nons? They already hae %25 of Premium Membership privilages.

Okay...that's true. When your parents don't want to give you cash to buy an online game, you'd want free clothing too. Please don't say ''Oh no I wouldn't thats what memberships are for. If I didnt have one i'd accept it.'' because, you really wouldn't. Now, I know you say you're smart(getting in touch with your other posts) And, well, you are. I see your posts and the points that you make, but you're not wise. Wise would be the mature thing to be. Those who are wise...they are smart. But those who are smart...aren't very wise (yourself). Don't take this as an offense>>think of it more as a guide, a speech of help, whatever you want to call it. Don't sass me later because of this. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
kryzll
Rookie Fantagian
kryzll

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:23 pm

okay i give up then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Anaira wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:

Okay...that's true. When your parents don't want to give you cash to buy an online game, you'd want free clothing too. Please don't say ''Oh no I wouldn't thats what memberships are for. If I didnt have one i'd accept it.'' because, you really wouldn't. Now, I know you say you're smart(getting in touch with your other posts) And, well, you are. I see your posts and the points that you make, but you're not wise. Wise would be the mature thing to be. Those who are wise...they are smart. But those who are smart...aren't very wise (yourself). Don't take this as an offense>>think of it more as a guide, a speech of help, whatever you want to call it. Don't sass me later because of this. Thanks.

I would want a membership, but I can't mope because I understand the guidelines of the membership. So yeah, I do accept the fact that members get more privilages.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Guys, please take it easy on her. She's just a new member here~. ^_^ (I'm not mad or anything at anyone, nor do I wish to offend anyone.)
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Kryzll, please don't double post >w<
you can just click the edit button and update your post with ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff   nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nvm for the new cool hairstyles and stuff
Page 1 of 1