Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What the heck?!?!

Go down 
+12
Lane.
kanna276
Magdaleena
pokeranger
hilol24
v
Matt
soccer4lifeyo
MarkersAndPencils
Bloobu
Lyli
pinkk101
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian
pinkk101

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:14 pm

So the other day, this guy comes up to me on Fantage and started saying, "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KNOW LISSIECUTIE! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!" And I was just really confused. Is there something that I'm missing here? I love Lissie, she's one of my best friends on Fantage, but is there something that I'm not seeing? Why would someone say that? I'm not offended, but after that, I was just puzzled.

And just today, another person (not the same person), came up to me and started chatting with me. After about an hour, they were like, "So since Lissiecutie is your friend, can you introduce me to her?"

What the heck? Is Lissie famous now or something? I could care less that people want to be friends with her, but it's just weird to me that this has been occurring...

-Paige
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:17 pm

That's weird o.o

People always come up to me going, "OMG YOUR A BETA!" lol.

Anyway, I think she's famous, but idk.
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:36 pm

maybe that girl saw lissie mension ur name?
Back to top Go down
MarkersAndPencils
Regular Fantagian
MarkersAndPencils

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:56 pm

yeah, people did that to my friends too : P

starrie got sick of it so she just told people i quit
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:22 pm

pinkk101 wrote:
So the other day, this guy comes up to me on Fantage and started saying, "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KNOW LISSIECUTIE! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!" And I was just really confused. Is there something that I'm missing here? I love Lissie, she's one of my best friends on Fantage, but is there something that I'm not seeing? Why would someone say that? I'm not offended, but after that, I was just puzzled.

And just today, another person (not the same person), came up to me and started chatting with me. After about an hour, they were like, "So since Lissiecutie is your friend, can you introduce me to her?"

What the heck? Is Lissie famous now or something? I could care less that people want to be friends with her, but it's just weird to me that this has been occurring...

-Paige

OMGGG PAIGEEE : D REMEMBAA MEEE IM SOCCAFOLIFEYOO?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Junior Fantagian
Matt

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:40 pm

who is lissie? lol
Back to top Go down
v

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Wow, that is weird. ;P
Back to top Go down
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian
hilol24

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Beauty26 wrote:
That's weird o.o

People always come up to me going, "OMG YOUR A BETA!" lol.

Anyway, I think she's famous, but idk.
Dude,
i play on girlsenes but not alot i hardly visit the website because im having fun on fj (fantage japan)
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Who's lissie? O.o But, itll get annoyig muvh, eh?
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 am

Oh! Something similar happened to me the week after my fan art won in The Comet, while I was in the Fantage Legend room. Somebody came down to me and was like "OMG ITS YOU! YOU PLACED FIRST IN THE COMET LAST WEEK! OMGOMGOMG". Well, it wasn't exactly that she said, but thats how I remember it at least. It's nice to get recognized for something good. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
kanna276
Senior Fantagian
kanna276

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:21 am

Magdaleena wrote:
Oh! Something similar happened to me the week after my fan art won in The Comet, while I was in the Fantage Legend room. Somebody came down to me and was like "OMG ITS YOU! YOU PLACED FIRST IN THE COMET LAST WEEK! OMGOMGOMG". Well, it wasn't exactly that she said, but thats how I remember it at least. It's nice to get recognized for something good. Smile

Yup its good to be recongized while i was in the Legend Room Real Time Rankings i was in 1st place *Yay xD* and Someone was like OMG OMG OMG Your in First Place OMG!!! CAN I TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU? lol xD funny people
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:00 pm

OMG OMG OMG LISSIE!!! YOUR HER FRIEND!?!?!?!? :oooo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian
pinkk101

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Lane. wrote:
OMG OMG OMG LISSIE!!! YOUR HER FRIEND!?!?!?!? :oooo

I'm talking to her as we speak on skype Oo
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:24 pm

I never heard of Lissiecutie... Does she own a blog? Or is she You tube famous? Or is she someone who is good in the writers den or something??

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian
pinkk101

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:30 pm

She has one of the oldest accounts. Her vet. is 34 oO.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:33 pm

pinkk101 wrote:
She has one of the oldest accounts. Her vet. is 34 oO.

Wow, mine is only 31 T-T
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:44 pm

O.O Holy Shnap!!

High levels O.O she mustve been on fantage.... IN 2007!!!! OMG!!! SHES NOT A REGUALR BETA THEN!! Omg, if her vet level is 34... then she joined October 29 2007... Then that means she was part of the "Closed beta testing" so that means shes like a staff member of Fantage!!!! Cause in 2007, that was closed beta testing, in 2008 they opened beta testing to kids, and in march they opened it to the public for regualar play...

Wow

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Matt
Junior Fantagian
Matt

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 pm

wow! i dont even have a veteran medal but dangggg thats alot of levels!
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:15 pm

pinkk101 wrote:

-Paige

Idk that's weird.
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:49 am

I was looking at the fantage blog, and I found out that Lissicutie is on the fantage blog! that must be why everyone has heard of her

http://blog.fantage.com/?paged=2

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
kanna276
Senior Fantagian
kanna276

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Vatt wrote:
I was looking at the fantage blog, and I found out that Lissicutie is on the fantage blog! that must be why everyone has heard of her

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

I found another one 2 its looks like she won a contest a few years ago just scroll down untill you see it here's the link http://blog.fantage.com/?p=24
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 pm

wow soo high!! lucky her Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:34 pm

Vatt wrote:

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

woah, lissie has a lot of stars XD
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Vatt wrote:

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

That's cool, but I didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:43 pm

I saw her but how did she get rookie dress without being a rookie???
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

What the heck?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck?!?!   What the heck?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the heck?!?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next