Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?

Go down 
+15
alex
DOMOE
MarkersAndPencils
Bloobu
αяу
snake
pokeranger
Magdaleena
Nakira
gabycute2412
Sharpsul99
Vatt
Kandi
pinkk101
Nessy
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Fantage allow people to send in clothes they want for avatars and if they approve they can be made(including recolors)?
LOVE IT!
Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_lcap64%Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_rcap
 64% [ 29 ]
Yes
Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_lcap16%Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 7 ]
Maybe
Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_lcap16%Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 7 ]
Meh...
Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_lcap2%Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Not really a good idea
Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_lcap0%Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_lcap2%Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Ok guys so say you made like an ipod clothing item or a really awesome recolor. Should Fantage have this thing that if they approve you can make it? Then we could have all these cool user made items! Does anybody else think this would be awesome? You could become famous for awesome stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian
pinkk101

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:03 pm

I remember back in the day when Fantage turned the 1st place winner's drawings into items; that was cool. They should still do that :/
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:18 pm

They used to do that, back when they had proffesional templates for the contest. It rocked. The problem with stuff like ipods is that they're copyrighted.
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:30 pm

True... you cant have i pods... but they should look at what people make and make it, They could have like updates left and right with no sweat then!

I would like die if they did that XD

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:39 pm

oh yeah well mayb not the exact ipod but some form of music player thingy Smile I joined in like April this year so I wasn't there when they turned the winners items into clothes. Maybe if there was some way that like they could send us instructions on how to make the clothes so they wouldnt have as much to do, but i think thats like copyrighted or something
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:40 pm

I have to say no, for the following reasons:

1- If a bunch of items were user-made, it'd be like ROBLOX.

2- Fantage would be covered in usermade, there would possibly be more usermade items than Fantage-made items.
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:43 pm

ok, but mayb if only certain items would be made? like if ur over, say, 12 months of ur user being on there then you can do it but only one per person? and whats roblox
Back to top Go down
gabycute2412
New Fantagian
gabycute2412

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:53 pm

that will be cool idea! u can get famous for it and such!
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:03 am

That's a great idea. And Sharp, it doesn't matter if Fantage is "copying" a site. All virtual world websites are basically the exact same thing, with a few minute details changed. So is it really a big deal if Fantage has a feature similar to another site's?
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:37 am

Hmmm, maybe there could be an own catalog for user-made items only? It would maybe have a search function, where you can search for a specific user. And they'll probably have to approve it first to make it an item. We could decide the prize! But no inappropriate clothes, you know. Everyone knows it's a kids game, so clothes that makes you look naked would be a definite no-no. Evil or Very Mad

And I think we'll have to use a template with all the states of the item(jump, wave, cry etc.). It will most probably have to be saved as a transparent .png, and I don't think most kids under 10 years would understand how to do that. But I would most probably pixel some Fantage clothes on my own for others to use. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:46 am

Well, I think if we want this, users would atleast need fantage approval andd you have to pay like 6k. You'llget a profit from people who buy. But fantage'll have to edit it then, like for you to wave, jump, and cry.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:37 am

Wrong section, hon'.

Moved to Fantage Ideas & Support.

I love your idea, by the way. (:
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:41 am

Nakira wrote:
That's a great idea. And Sharp, it doesn't matter if Fantage is "copying" a site. All virtual world websites are basically the exact same thing, with a few minute details changed. So is it really a big deal if Fantage has a feature similar to another site's?

I know I'd usually say stuff like that (even with the air quotes on ''copying''), 98% of the stuff on ROBLOX is made by users. Clothes, gear, models, place's, room items, faces, etc.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Nakira wrote:

I know I'd usually say stuff like that (even with the air quotes on ''copying''), 98% of the stuff on ROBLOX is made by users. Clothes, gear, models, place's, room items, faces, etc.

Oh, I see. Well, I don't think Fantage would be copying them, since they rarely ever turn user art into items.
Back to top Go down
αяу
Junior Fantagian
αяу

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 pm

I'd rather have user-made stuff than ugly things from fantage.
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:48 pm

αяу wrote:

same here, unless people can send their ideas in and then fantage could make it "better" and do the jump, wave etc
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:22 pm

bloobunny99 wrote:
αяу wrote:

same here, unless people can send their ideas in and then fantage could make it "better" and do the jump, wave etc

Or we could use these templates, taken from Fantage's own SWFs(?):
For hair(and possibly eyes):
Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Head_mani or Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Face-0 or Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Face-0

For clothes:
Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Body-0 and Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Body-0
Feel free to use them.

Maybe we could do all the actions by ourselves, leaving less work to Fantage! Still, they'll have to approve your creations to make it into an item. Meaning no copyrighted or inappropriate stuff.

And as I mentioned before, I still think there should be an own catalog for user-made items. And there should be a search function in it, allowing you to search for a specific user or kind of item. The creators should be able to decide the price(under 10,000 or 100,000 starz please, nobody would pay millions for an item that looks like something a five year old would draw in paint).
We should be able to decide if it's member or nonmember item, though Fantage has to agree with that part. Yes, unfortunately some items has to be for members only, otherwise they would be losing money quickly. The creators should get an eCoin version of that item they made for themselves for free, though. Except for eyes, there we'd have to choose if we want to use them or not.
Hopefully Fantage wouldn't be mean enough to make item-creating members only, as there are some talented nonmembers here too, you know. Like me!
Just kidding, but apparently many people think my creations(my avvie is an excellent example) are good.

I was just going deeper into this idea, trying to make it fair enough for both parts. Did you like it, or would you change something about it?
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
bloobunny99 wrote:
αяу wrote:

Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Head_mani or Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Face-0 or Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Face-0

For clothes:
Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Body-0 and Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Body-0
Feel free to use them.

Maybe we could do all the actions by ourselves, leaving less work to Fantage! Still, they'll have to approve your creations to make it into an item. Meaning no copyrighted or inappropriate stuff.

And as I mentioned before, I still think there should be an own catalog for user-made items. And there should be a search function in it, allowing you to search for a specific user or kind of item. The creators should be able to decide the price(under 10,000 or 100,000 starz please, nobody would pay millions for an item that looks like something a five year old would draw in paint).
We should be able to decide if it's member or nonmember item, though Fantage has to agree with that part. Yes, unfortunately some items has to be for members only, otherwise they would be losing money quickly. The creators should get an eCoin version of that item they made for themselves for free, though. Except for eyes, there we'd have to choose if we want to use them or not.
Hopefully Fantage wouldn't be mean enough to make item-creating members only, as there are some talented nonmembers here too, you know. Like me!
Just kidding, but apparently many people think my creations(my avvie is an excellent example) are good.

I was just going deeper into this idea, trying to make it fair enough for both parts. Did you like it, or would you change something about it?

i wouldnt change anything about ur idea and thank you for the templates ^^

and yes i agree to a lot of people here that u are very talented at pixelling and that ur avii is an BRILLIANT example Wink
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:11 pm

If they don't cost money to make, they should be for everyone. Of course, if Fantage has to pay then, well, y'know.
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:20 am

Magdaleena wrote:
Hmmm, maybe there could be an own catalog for user-made items only? It would maybe have a search function, where you can search for a specific user. And they'll probably have to approve it first to make it an item. We could decide the prize! But no inappropriate clothes, you know. Everyone knows it's a kids game, so clothes that makes you look naked would be a definite no-no. Evil or Very Mad

And I think we'll have to use a template with all the states of the item(jump, wave, cry etc.). It will most probably have to be saved as a transparent .png, and I don't think most kids under 10 years would understand how to do that. But I would most probably pixel some Fantage clothes on my own for others to use. Very Happy

i gotta agree with u magdaleena. Awesome idea!!! and im saying this at the risk of being called a noob, but i dont know how to make stuff transparent Embarassed or do recolors. it doesnt work on paint and i dont have photoshop.
Back to top Go down
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian
pinkk101

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:14 pm

I think it's nice how everyone wants to help Fantage so they have less work, but I would bet money that the last thing that the Fantage wants is for kids spending their own free time on Fantage, instead of exercising, being with real life friends, SCHOOL-WORK, etc. I doubt that the intention of Fantage was for tweens / teenagers to spend 18 hours working on something for them. And remember guys, the people working at Fantage get paid to do this stuff. It's not volunteer work, this is their job. So if kids send in all of these amazing ideas, what happens to the people whose job is to come up with those?!?!
Back to top Go down
MarkersAndPencils
Regular Fantagian
MarkersAndPencils

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
bloobunny99 wrote:
αяу wrote:

For clothes:
Feel free to use them.

You'd have to make another side for the hair, flip it.
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:33 pm

pinkk101 wrote:
I think it's nice how everyone wants to help Fantage so they have less work, but I would bet money that the last thing that the Fantage wants is for kids spending their own free time on Fantage, instead of exercising, being with real life friends, SCHOOL-WORK, etc. I doubt that the intention of Fantage was for tweens / teenagers to spend 18 hours working on something for them. And remember guys, the people working at Fantage get paid to do this stuff. It's not volunteer work, this is their job. So if kids send in all of these amazing ideas, what happens to the people whose job is to come up with those?!?!

ok, u have a point, but mayb its not anybodys like job thats like totally focused on that. im guessing its just the designers of the site but idk.
Back to top Go down
DOMOE
New Fantagian

PostSubject: AWSOME IDEA   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:08 pm

THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation :face :face: What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN BECAUSE IM SICK OF MY CLOTHES AND MY HAIR Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad bom bom bom bom bom bom
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Kandi wrote:
They used to do that, back when they had proffesional templates for the contest. It rocked. The problem with stuff like ipods is that they're copyrighted.

Yeah, now some of the items are just old items already in stores, but a different color. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?   Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want Fantage to make your clothes ideas avaliable?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next