Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Warning Bar @ ^@;

Go down 
+16
whiteout
Toochey-cookey
nymphie
Makkine
Bloobu
yvonnelol
Karen
Valval
Forever Forgotten
juliajuljulia
Lyli
Mace
Kandi
pokeranger
foreveran
Lane.
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LaLaFantagian
Rookie Fantagian

Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:
Double posting is important. Bumping is meh, but not too hard to follow, so I do.
What's Bumping?

If you read the rules right when you joined you should already know what bumping is.
Gee Vallie, I just joined TODAY. I can read right, noone probably on the forum is THAt young.

Sorry. I feel mad now, ok?
Don't make a big deal about that.
Great. Feel mad all you want.

Big deal? -check-

just shut up and deal with it, ok? not trying to start drama, byt get mad all u want. u can keep making a big deal if u want to, but its just gonna get worse. The big deal is you. u can shut up and ill see the rules later, but i saw nothing about bumping. thats all it was about, until u started putting in random stuff saying if i right rules right, i would no what bumping is. maybe this can end, and u can get over it.
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:36 pm

LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:
Double posting is important. Bumping is meh, but not too hard to follow, so I do.
What's Bumping?

If you read the rules right when you joined you should already know what bumping is.
Gee Vallie, I just joined TODAY. I can read right, noone probably on the forum is THAt young.

Big deal? -check-

just shut up and deal with it, ok? not trying to start drama, byt get mad all u want. u can keep making a big deal if u want to, but its just gonna get worse. The big deal is you. u can shut up and ill see the rules later, but i saw nothing about bumping. thats all it was about, until u started putting in random stuff saying if i right rules right, i would no what bumping is. maybe this can end, and u can get over it.

Wow.. Just because you're new is that you can have freedom and say words to me? Lol random stuff. Random stuff is ''Hey potatos are called EPIC i snot like pigs lolz''
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
LaLaFantagian
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:
What's Bumping?

Big deal? -check-

Wow.. Just because you're new is that you can have freedom and say words to me? Lol random stuff. Random stuff is ''Hey potatos are called EPIC i snot like pigs lolz''
Maybe you can end this and stop being so rude. were u like that ur entire life?
Back to top Go down
LaLaFantagian
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:42 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
I think that wasn't supposed to be sarcastic. And if you're mad, there is no need to spread it to the rest of us. Don't try to start a fight, or you'll just get madder.
she probably is madder.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:59 pm

LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:
What's Bumping?

Big deal? -check-

She's not rude. She's being like that because she doesn't like it when there are other fights, and when someone annoys her.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:05 pm

okay guys period end of discussion the rules will not change we just have to deal with it and even though i agree on this please calm down alright
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 pm

I thought warning bar was the password warning -.-"
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:13 pm

LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:
What's Bumping?

Big deal? -check-

Entire life? Wrong, sistah. Why'd you join if you were gonna be hot on teh dance floor? Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
LaLaFantagian
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
Vallie wrote:
LaLaFantagian wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:
What's Bumping?

Big deal? -check-

Entire life? Wrong, sistah. Why'd you join if you were gonna be hot on teh dance floor? Lol.

wth? just end it. i wont reply to ur stupid little comments, all right, geezzz.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 pm

well i am afraid you guys are fighting now so i am leaving it to you also vallie calm down as do you lala please this isn't enjoyable the slightest bit the reason you are fighting leaves me appalled by your behavior

Last edited by harrypotter15 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:18 pm

im afriade that miy and harrypotter is right xP
Edit: an poke
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:22 pm

well thank you jian for agreeing with me it is truly helpful
Back to top Go down
LaLaFantagian
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:23 pm

i agree too, but vallie said i wasnt reading the rules right. just joined today....?
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:24 pm

yes i find vallie wrong for that this is your first day and i had this problem on my first day too
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:48 am

Lala, you should of read the rules right when you joined.

Please go read them now, thanks.

Vallie, don't have to be so rude... -.-

Anyway, locking this topic before more fights break out.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning Bar @ ^@;   Warning Bar @ ^@; - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning Bar @ ^@;
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4