Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

PD questions

Go down 
+19
Matt
T
MarkersAndPencils
linda
Kandi
case1998
lighthouse
juliajuljulia
Nessy
snake
Lyli
αяу
pokeranger
Valval
pinkk101
v
foreveran
Sharpsul99
TnTskullcandy
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TnTskullcandy
New Fantagian

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 pm

how often do you all log on at the same time as your pd? every day? Several times a week? once a week?

when is it ok to have a new pd? if you haven't logged on with them for a week? Three days? a month? Just wondering if there are "rules" about this.

also, do you agree to log on at the same time or is it just whenever you both happen to log on?
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Most of the people on the forum don't have prom dates. Mainly because they think it's stupid and ''Fantage isn't a dating site'', but the truth is, every virtual world contains dating. But those people aren't in a smart community like us, so let them do their thing.
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 pm

TnTskullcandy wrote:
how often do you all log on at the same time as your pd? every day? Several times a week? once a week?

when is it ok to have a new pd? if you haven't logged on with them for a week? Three days? a month? Just wondering if there are "rules" about this.

also, do you agree to log on at the same time or is it just whenever you both happen to log on?

I perosnally think pd's are of no use on an onlnie game, but if you know them in real lifeit would make better sense
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
v

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:05 pm

I just noticed, fantage blocked out PD.

---
And I don't do PDs anymore.
Back to top Go down
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian
pinkk101

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:25 pm

I used to do PD's, but this was a while ago. Sometimes now I go to those "prom parties" just for some laughs; but I think internet dating in general is dangerous / stupid / pointless / unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:30 pm

I dont have PDS often. I just say ''no'' because im busy playing games and such..
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:43 am

Annoying really, dates... No use in them in Fantage. Better to go and get someone in real life you <3
Back to top Go down
αяу
Junior Fantagian
αяу

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:24 am

Haha, my signature can explain to you why I don't date online.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:34 am

pinkk101 wrote:

I used to do PD's, but this was a while ago. Sometimes now I go to those "prom parties" just for some laughs; but I think internet dating in general is dangerous / stupid / pointless / unnecessary.

Same.

Lol, I still remember my first PD xD rofl

Anyway, PD's are stupid. Nuf said.
Back to top Go down
TnTskullcandy
New Fantagian

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:02 pm

thanks for the replies. im new to fantage, and thought it was strange especially since i'm above the age of 12 (lol) but wasn't sure since it seems very popular to have PDs. i've made a few friends, girls and boys, but it seems that when you make friends and hang out with a boy, they assume you're their PD? also, just a personal observation, but there seems to be a lot of boys who aren't new (i asked them if they were new) but who haven't leveled up and don't have any medals for the different games/activities... are they just there to hook up with PDs since the girl/boy ratio is so skewed? the PD thing seems so weird to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Most of the people on the forum don't have prom dates. Mainly because they think it's stupid and ''Fantage isn't a dating site'', but the truth is, every virtual world contains dating. But those people aren't in a smart community like us, so let them do their thing.

for once i agree with sharp.

skullie, if i can call you that, PDs aren't very popular.
it may seem like it but only noobs have PDs... they're little pixel people... it's not technically dating. l:
lol, i've never been in a relationship, but i know it's just plain silly to date another pixel person.
they could be a pedophile undercover. .-.

ah, i remember back when i actually PLAYED fantage when i first joined, people called PDs "matches".
this guy said "wanna be my match"
so i'm like, "okay?"
and then i realized there was no point in it... lol i still remember his username x'D
i "dumped" him less than five minutes later, LOL.

Last edited by ichigo kurosaki on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Hitsugaya wrote:
I just noticed, fantage blocked out PD.

---
And I don't do PDs anymore.

ohhh so thats why they say pnd or something now!

and yes, they are COMPLETELY pointless. people just wanna say OOOH look at me i have a pd

I say Psh Posh thats pretty stupid
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Tangy76593 wrote:
ohhh so thats why they say pnd or something now!

and yes, they are COMPLETELY pointless. people just wanna say OOOH look at me i have a pd

I say Psh Posh thats pretty stupid

well, some people think like that.
if you know the person and actually care about them enough... then it's not really stupid.
if someone wants to edate, that's their choice, not someone else's.
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:43 pm

well i was just talking about the people who dont really care and just want a pd to say they have one. trust me, i know people who have done that. but yes if they do care about each other than they shouldnt be judged
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
TnTskullcandy
New Fantagian

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm

glad to know pds aren't as popular as they seem! i just see so many "need a pd" or "pd tryouts" or people ask "do u have a pd?" etc etc. are the prom parties any different from the "party at my house" or "fashion show" parties?... i thot they were the same, but maybe not?
Back to top Go down
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian
pinkk101

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Yeah, websites like e-harmony and stuff like that are MEANT for that kind of stuff...not Fantage.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:06 pm

they r basically the same
Back to top Go down
lighthouse
New Fantagian

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 pm

I think never getting one in the first place is the most healthy thing. It's a game. Not life. Get one.
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:23 pm

My old PD, I havent seen him in 4 months.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 pm

thats along time is he a member? lol
Back to top Go down
TnTskullcandy
New Fantagian

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:07 pm

what is the difference between having a friend vs. having a PD though? don't they do the same things together as they would a friend/buddy on fantage (play games, do missions, etc) also, does calling a user your PD limit the user's interaction with other boy or girl users on fantage? this was confusing to me. i didn't see the point of it.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:29 pm

I used to do PD's, and I can tell you that there are a few things to live by if you're gonna have a pd.

Don't do it in public, please. Nothings more annoying to some people start making out and stuff. I could care less if you give each other pet names or pretend to buy each other stuff in the cafe, but nobody wants to watch you "do it" in the same places fantagians are shopping.

Don't be clingy, ever. As in, chat, but don't start begging to hang out at your house or something and get mad because your pd is short on stars and needs to do a game.

That's all I got.
Back to top Go down
TnTskullcandy
New Fantagian

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:16 pm

LOL i didn't realize it was possible for two avatars on a kids' site to make out or "do it." Yikes. Anyway, you've answered my question about the difference between a PD and friend. LOL some people really need to get a REAL life.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:17 pm

ikr its so annoying
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:28 pm

i jt noticed the pd things have stopped now i rarely see them... then again im not on fantage a lot xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PD questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PD questions   PD questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PD questions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next